Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 735 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 11025
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7155

    I mean

    Would you rather me not recommend? I get it. 4 is steep for some people. But I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for. Sure, I could go for the 250 all included. But really? Usually, girls at that rate I could see civi without alot of issues. But you know. Do you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    You recommend $400 for just CBJ and FS?

    Guys like you are what gives these GPS more reason to have ridiculous rates. SMDH.

  2. #7154
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDog1960  [View Original Post]
    I can recommend. Saw her once for FBSM and once for FS. Very pleasant woman and good service.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarDog1960  [View Original Post]
    That was with FS. Did not get to any milking table. The massage was ok, nuru. Lots of oil and HJ finish. Mutual shower after. I think it was $$.
    You recommend $400 for just CBJ and FS?

    Guys like you are what gives these GPS more reason to have ridiculous rates. SMDH.

  3. #7153

    Hello

    Hello everybody. I moved to the Portland area from the east coast. But am wondering if the hobby scene is more robust here in Seattle area as compared to that in Portland? Not a big fan of T and A and how they handle things. Seattle from what I can see offers a lot more variety.

    Thanks.

  4. #7152

    CBJ yes

    That was with FS. Did not get to any milking table. The massage was ok, nuru. Lots of oil and HJ finish. Mutual shower after. I think it was $$.

    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Any CBJ offered?

    Have you tried the milking table?

    Probably the only reason I'd visit these renton chicks would be for the milk table.

    I know Kristy d had one but heard she fat.

    Also what was the damage for fbsm Ave what was included?

  5. #7151

    Fbsm

    Quote Originally Posted by WarDog1960  [View Original Post]
    I can recommend. Saw her once for FBSM and once for FS. Very pleasant woman and good service.
    Any CBJ offered?

    Have you tried the milking table?

    Probably the only reason I'd visit these renton chicks would be for the milk table.

    I know Kristy d had one but heard she fat.

    Also what was the damage for fbsm Ave what was included?

  6. #7150

    Taylor

    I can recommend. Saw her once for FBSM and once for FS. Very pleasant woman and good service.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to get details on this one. Looks really good. Tried searching but got nothing not sure if someone already did a review already. Appreciate it if someone can link to a report.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

    Cheers.

  7. #7149

    Re: Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Just trying to get details on this one. Looks really good. Tried searching but got nothing not sure if someone already did a review already. Appreciate it if someone can link to a report.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

    Cheers.
    She has been around for quite a while, I've never seen her as she is a full safety girl, as is reflected in her reviews going back to her early days on the other board (back when reviews were more likely to be accurate.).

  8. #7148

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to those that gave me some recommendations for my visit to Seattle. I only wound up seeing Shelby Creams, but had a great time. She was everything you hope for in this hobby, picture perfect match, clean comfy incall, great attitude and great service. I doubt I could have done much better on my short visit here.
    I think you made the right decision she is an incredible appointment. Glad you had a good time.

  9. #7147
    Thanks to those that gave me some recommendations for my visit to Seattle. I only wound up seeing Shelby Creams, but had a great time. She was everything you hope for in this hobby, picture perfect match, clean comfy incall, great attitude and great service. I doubt I could have done much better on my short visit here.

  10. #7146

    Stevie Moon

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2558928-Lms!26%23128166%3 B-Dine-at-my-spread-of-carnal-delights!%26%23127881%3 B-little-pleaser-hot-and-ready-now!

    I had to post this for my fellow hobbyists. WOW. High energy, came repeatedly daty, smooth bbj, cfs. If you like short skinny white girls, waste no time before she heads back to Portland Friday morning.

  11. #7145
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    Please keep that red/blue bullshit off the review threads.

    A2

  12. #7144

    Xxxtaylorxxx

    Just trying to get details on this one. Looks really good. Tried searching but got nothing not sure if someone already did a review already. Appreciate it if someone can link to a report.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

    Cheers.

  13. #7143
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 3 weeks ago.

    The good:

    Her incall is nice and clean (for Tacoma).

    Her body is easily a 9. Jaw dropping.

    The bad:

    Massage is mediocre at best.

    She advertises B2 B but that didn't happen.

    Zero teasing before the flip.

    Uninspired HJ.
    Damn, another one off the list. So few good looking masseuses around these days.

  14. #7142
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys, I liked her look so was hopeful. I did try a google image search but for me, nothing came up. I use firefox and have tried several image search extensions but none of them seem to work. I used to have them work quite well but I must be using the wrong extensions now.
    https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...rhPDXMfuD29IVw

    This should work maybe.

  15. #7141
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Do a google image search especially of the white t shirt photo with boobs hanging out. You'll receive your answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regularity  [View Original Post]
    It seems like a fake ad to me.
    Thanks guys, I liked her look so was hopeful. I did try a google image search but for me, nothing came up. I use firefox and have tried several image search extensions but none of them seem to work. I used to have them work quite well but I must be using the wrong extensions now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape