Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 434 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 334 384 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 484 534 934 1434 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21293
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Aires Campbell. Anyone get cip? I only got cim. Fun time! Hard to schedule tho.
    No dice. Have heard she gives it up. I love her body, but not repeating unless I can cream her pussy.

  2. #21292
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    After testing negative across the board from the unnamed person (edited) scare.
    Speaking of the scare. Guys should check your texts on your poon phone. I'm sure some of you received one. If you haven't, then don't worry about it.

  3. #21291

    Katie Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    After testing negative across the board from the Penelope scare, I decided to strike out into the mysterious world of TNA to see if I could get someone to give it up bare. I decided after 3 attempts to see Kaitie Kat I would give it one more shot for kicks. Turns out she could see me immediately so I headed over and did not wait more than 2 minutes (might be a record) to see her. She has a pretty face but she is in rough shape otherwise. Has a bit of a belly and is definitely heavier than photos. She also was a bit of a mess and came across as a user. Not sure what she was using, maybe cocaine but definitely gave me that vibe. Anyways, I stuck it out. She uses coconut oil on everything so unless you want coconut oil all over your face, maybe avoid DATY.

    She gives good head and likes to be used and taken control of. She DTed like a champ.

    But unfortunately when I went to stick it inside her she demanded a condom. More money (she isn't worth it) and a clean sheet didn't convince her. So I doubt she is giving it or it's very YMMV on the first visit.

    One last thing, she shares the incall with others and the roommate I met was even more of a mess than Katie. She looked like a movie cliche strung out motel hooker. And the roommate didn't give two shits that I was there and was waiting for a client to show as well at the same time I was leaving.
    Thanks for the report I tried to see this girl at least a dozen times but she never shows up time management is a joke it's like she gets off fuckng with guys to string them along and no show. Glad she never made it over now since I thought she was a young firm hottie who would offer BBFS with upgrade.

  4. #21290

    Katie Kat Probably Doesn't Belong

    After testing negative across the board from the Penelope scare, I decided to strike out into the mysterious world of TNA to see if I could get someone to give it up bare. I decided after 3 attempts to see Kaitie Kat I would give it one more shot for kicks. Turns out she could see me immediately so I headed over and did not wait more than 2 minutes (might be a record) to see her. She has a pretty face but she is in rough shape otherwise. Has a bit of a belly and is definitely heavier than photos. She also was a bit of a mess and came across as a user. Not sure what she was using, maybe cocaine but definitely gave me that vibe. Anyways, I stuck it out. She uses coconut oil on everything so unless you want coconut oil all over your face, maybe avoid DATY.

    She gives good head and likes to be used and taken control of. She DTed like a champ.

    But unfortunately when I went to stick it inside her she demanded a condom. More money (she isn't worth it) and a clean sheet didn't convince her. So I doubt she is giving it or it's very YMMV on the first visit.

    One last thing, she shares the incall with others and the roommate I met was even more of a mess than Katie. She looked like a movie cliche strung out motel hooker. And the roommate didn't give two shits that I was there and was waiting for a client to show as well at the same time I was leaving.

  5. #21289
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Aires Campbell. Anyone get cip? I only got cim. Fun time! Hard to schedule tho.
    Hard to schedule is an understatement, barely responds or seems unreliable at scheduling anything unless it's immediate.

    Doesn't seem to belong here from what I've read and researched unless someone else can chime in.

  6. #21288
    Quote Originally Posted by Rending  [View Original Post]
    No, she lost her incall location and couldn't make other arrangements. More effort than what I'm willing to spend setting up a date.
    Ya about the same issue I had with her.

  7. #21287

    Ac

    Aires Campbell. Anyone get cip? I only got cim. Fun time! Hard to schedule tho.

  8. #21286
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvazns  [View Original Post]
    Ever get around to hooking up with this one?
    No, she lost her incall location and couldn't make other arrangements. More effort than what I'm willing to spend setting up a date.

  9. #21285

    4 bens

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    I sent a sweet email. Fingers crossed.

    Whats her version of affordable?
    She does hour only at 4.

  10. #21284

    Liiafox info

    Any info on this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....9734%3B-tacoma!%95%95%26%2312299%3 Bready-26%2312298%3 B%95%95-incall!-206-348-8155-%26%239734%3 B-%26%239734%3 B-%26%239734%3 B.

    Looks smokin, but mixed reviews.

    Tia.

  11. #21283
    Quote Originally Posted by Rending  [View Original Post]
    I've been interested in her too. Trying to set something up with her this weekend, I'll let you know how it goes.
    Ever get around to hooking up with this one?

  12. #21282
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    Met her in 2019 a few times than moved on. Found better ones. Yes to CIP and CIA. She has been reported here many times.
    She's nice enough but with a huge gut. Add 60 pounds to what you think you'll see. I creampied her ass once, wouldn't repeat.

  13. #21281
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I wasn't meeting Kirkland girls as the manager had hidden cameras recording the sessions without the clients knowing. Heard a doxing done to a buddy who met 3 of the girls and suddenly stopped seeing then. Was sent shorts of the clips. I think the guy is in prison but OH is still doing this with other girls. Be careful.
    Last I heard OH went back to Alaska. Wouldn't mind if someone picks up the mantle and bring back the KG quality girls though.

  14. #21280

    Not worth it

    Bad incall on aurora, all safety non GFE. Looks like her pictures so if anything just stick w a qv.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lepora  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on UnicornsDOExist from the other board? Thinking of seeing her and figured I'd ask.

    Also, I haven't been around here for a while and dang. Glad I never managed to see Penelope!

  15. #21279

    Becky

    She is mentioned here many times and long time ago. Still my go to every once in a while on my atf rotation. I've been seeing her for at least more than 3 yrs or more. YMMV cip, cia, cim, lfk. Not clock watcher but could have low energy sometimes depends on her mood. She is a nice gal, goofy but moody at the same time so treat her well and be nice you might get lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many times over the years. Initially probably about 5 years ago or whenever the so-called Kirkland Group was running (we complained at the time, but in hindsight, them were the good ol days). She was just one of many; young, cute, stoner girl, open and up for anything, etc. Then there was a gap, mainly because she had a baby. Saw her several times post baby and she'd obviously grown up a bit from being a mom. But was still pretty easy going and willing. Never once was a condom ever offered or discussed. And it wasn't a big deal, that's just how it was with almost all the Kirkland Crew.

    I can't say I knew her that well beyond those early years when I'd stop by her personal place and drop off weed. My sense is that things have gone downhill over the past year or two and her personal situation isn't good. Thus the flakey behavior. But the main reason I stopped seeing her was, sadly, she's just not that good in bed. She was always sweet and we had a nice vibe, but she clearly didn't enjoy the sex. Or if she did, she sure didn't show it. That just gets old for me, even when she's incredibly good looking.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape