Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 602 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 102 502 552 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 652 702 1102 1602 ... LastLast
Results 9,016 to 9,030 of 28173
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 375

    Jade

    Well, with all this negative reviews We're alerting other not to spend time with her, that's is going to be probably less money. I don't think She's going to run out of business but but She will definitely have less people visiting her. The only thing I see is Her pictures in Her post some of them are nice and old pics and will call the attention on others like it did to me and will be willing to pay the overprice now. Guys Don't Do It.

    Quote Originally Posted by JxFactor  [View Original Post]
    Honestly I was surprised she's still in the business, I remember when I met her 2 years ago she charged $80 for qv and it was PERFECT. Great performance no pimp no smell and we even smoke a blunt together. Fast forward 2 months she started getting sketchy, figured she'd be out the business within the year. Surprised she's still around smh.

  2. #19157

    Anna / Bree

    Well, I took a chance on a new girl. But it turns out she isn't new she has been around. I went to see Anna saw her ad pop up. The pictures reminded me of another girl so I reached out. Turns out it was Bree, she was one of my favorite girls to see. Honestly I'm not sure of she hides it but saw no evidence of candy use. I didn't see a pimp, room was clean. Went over usual type of meet up. I called she told me room etc. I never never see a girl unless I see her face. Her ad has no face shots but OMG she is a cutie. I like a woman with some meat but she is not fat by any means. Body was soft and she smells great. I sent the money via cash app. I tend to not keep cash on me anymore. Then we were off to the races. BBBJ was amazing once again I can't tell if she was into me or not but she treated me like a king and I needed that. Anyway BBBJ was great. On went the hat, she swapped to k9 and I couldn't help but explode. I don't know everyone's preference but she hit every need I had. This girl may be a treasure. She told me that she doesn't get calls often (maybe due to my having her face on ad.) My advice give her a call. I also do have gave pictures but she asks that I dm rather than just post.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/132202745

    Good luck stay safe.

    Mr. H.

  3. #19156

    Another Great Down the Drain

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    Agreed with this review. She's actually not a nice person at all. I experience an odor as well.

    The prices were way to high for the merchandise. Hard pass going forward for me.

    HR 4.
    Honestly I was surprised she's still in the business, I remember when I met her 2 years ago she charged $80 for qv and it was PERFECT. Great performance no pimp no smell and we even smoke a blunt together. Fast forward 2 months she started getting sketchy, figured she'd be out the business within the year. Surprised she's still around smh.

  4. #19155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 375

    Jade Lovely

    Yes I'm one of the guy against paying high prices but I wanted to get her off my list by finally seeing her. Pictures looks better than person. She was nice to me And we had a great section but. Definitely won't repeat. I agreed For 2. 0 I can get more fun out there.

    Stay Safe Guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    I saw her years ago. While I had a good time, I never considered her more than a 150-20 an hour girl. That's what I paid. She was fun. At her current prices there is so much better out there.

  5. #19154

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by DtForMe  [View Original Post]
    Seen her when she was in the brandon area. Alot bigger then her pics suggest. Dream was a Good BBBJ. Didn't want cim. Talked her into it and she almost threw up LOL all down her throat and face. Was sketchy location. Had a knock at the door but she saidbshe was busy never opened the door.
    Does she allow daty? Rates?

  6. #19153
    I tried her a couple years back and it was an OK experience. She does have descent tits. However, her price is too high. I tried to see her again a few months later and she got a really bad attitude with me via text. She told me I was wasting her time and that we had never met before. After that, I decided to never contact her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    Agreed with this review. She's actually not a nice person at all. I experience an odor as well.

    The prices were way to high for the merchandise. Hard pass going forward for me.

    HR 4.

  7. #19152
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNy56  [View Original Post]
    Agreed with this review. She's actually not a nice person at all. I experience an odor as well.

    The prices were way to high for the merchandise. Hard pass going forward for me.

    HR 4.
    I saw her years ago. While I had a good time, I never considered her more than a 150-20 an hour girl. That's what I paid. She was fun. At her current prices there is so much better out there.

  8. #19151
    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Well, after many years looking at her I finally decided to meet jade and I had an Uffff meting with her. No what I expected in appearance the most I liked was her nice titties. I little bad odor noticed while performing Cfs. I let her do BBBJ but I really prefer not to do BBBJ but this time I made an exception and After that No bad signs for now of anything unusual in me. Uff. But if I were You I wouldn't Daty on Her, you better watch your mouth and Be safe. She's pricey now quoted me 2. 0 hh. Too high for me so that's one of the reasons I Won't repeat on her. Her Pimp Around He Didn't bother us He went outside for a short walk on the street as I was coming in but When I Was leaving He was already outside the door waiting, that's another reason I wouldn't repeat. Odor is a no no and an another won't repeat. I finished her blasting some good shots in her mouth but She won't swallow.

    Be Safe Guys and watch you mouth!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131876638
    Agreed with this review. She's actually not a nice person at all. I experience an odor as well.

    The prices were way to high for the merchandise. Hard pass going forward for me.

    HR 4.

  9. #19150
    Quote Originally Posted by AsnLongTime  [View Original Post]
    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...ampa/131972267

    Had Ads last couple weeks and looking for any feedback gentlemen.

    Thank you.
    Looks fake to me.

  10. #19149

    More On Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Well, after many years looking at her I finally decided to meet jade and I had an Uffff meting with her. No what I expected in appearance the most I liked was her nice titties. I little bad odor noticed while performing Cfs. I let her do BBBJ but I really prefer not to do BBBJ but this time I made an exception and After that No bad signs for now of anything unusual in me. Uff. But if I were You I wouldn't Daty on Her, you better watch your mouth and Be safe. She's pricey now quoted me 2. 0 hh. Too high for me so that's one of the reasons I Won't repeat on her. Her Pimp Around He Didn't bother us He went outside for a short walk on the street as I was coming in but When I Was leaving He was already outside the door waiting, that's another reason I wouldn't repeat. Odor is a no no and an another won't repeat. I finished her blasting some good shots in her mouth but She won't swallow.

    Be Safe Guys and watch you mouth!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131876638
    I had a good experience with her a few months ago. However, I recently contacted her about another meet up and got a totally different vibe from her. Something definitely seemed different this time around. Maybe it's the pimp. Anyway, I won't repeat anytime soon.

  11. #19148
    Quote Originally Posted by SunyBoy  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking for the first time instead of Strip club, go to visit some ladies.

    But trying to be careful.

    Does any on know those ladies?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131861449

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131872248

    Thanks in advance!
    The first one is almost certainly fake. Like a Russian in Moscow deposit scam fake. The second one is 95% sure it's fake as well.

  12. #19147

    Anyone Have Info on this one?

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...ampa/131972267

    Had Ads last couple weeks and looking for any feedback gentlemen.

    Thank you.

  13. #19146

    Victoria Gray

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownCock23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced her? She just decreased her rates. Been eyeing her for a year.

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-gray

    If anyone has been with her on here does she swallow or does BBBJ?
    She is very hot. Looks exactly like her photos. It's been awhile but she used to do bbj but no on cim. Like all of them maybe you can negotiate that option.

    Good luck and report back. Buck.

  14. #19145

    Hot Ladies

    Found on a site those two.

    Does any one knows them and can say they are ligit?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131861449

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131872248

    If they are, then promise to write review after.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #19144
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownCock23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced her? She just decreased her rates. Been eyeing her for a year.

    https://tryst.link/escort/victoria-gray

    If anyone has been with her on here does she swallow or does BBBJ?
    Yes, she's a ton of fun. Very down to earth and wants to talk a little bit before activities. Great body and she gets into it. BBBJ but I don't know about swallowing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape