Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,046 to 9,060 of 28201
-
05-06-23 06:12 #19156Senior Member

Posts: 89Another Great Down the Drain
Honestly I was surprised she's still in the business, I remember when I met her 2 years ago she charged $80 for qv and it was PERFECT. Great performance no pimp no smell and we even smoke a blunt together. Fast forward 2 months she started getting sketchy, figured she'd be out the business within the year. Surprised she's still around smh.
Originally Posted by BigNy56
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 01:08 #19155Senior Member

Posts: 377Jade Lovely
Yes I'm one of the guy against paying high prices but I wanted to get her off my list by finally seeing her. Pictures looks better than person. She was nice to me And we had a great section but. Definitely won't repeat. I agreed For 2. 0 I can get more fun out there.
Stay Safe Guys!
Originally Posted by BobXX99
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 21:33 #19154Regular Member

Posts: 18Lexi
Does she allow daty? Rates?
Originally Posted by DtForMe
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 17:50 #19153Senior Member

Posts: 32I tried her a couple years back and it was an OK experience. She does have descent tits. However, her price is too high. I tried to see her again a few months later and she got a really bad attitude with me via text. She told me I was wasting her time and that we had never met before. After that, I decided to never contact her again.
Originally Posted by BigNy56
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 16:48 #19152Senior Member

Posts: 326I saw her years ago. While I had a good time, I never considered her more than a 150-20 an hour girl. That's what I paid. She was fun. At her current prices there is so much better out there.
Originally Posted by BigNy56
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 12:45 #19151Senior Member

Posts: 84Agreed with this review. She's actually not a nice person at all. I experience an odor as well.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
The prices were way to high for the merchandise. Hard pass going forward for me.
HR 4.
-
05-05-23 12:39 #19150Senior Member

Posts: 84Looks fake to me.
Originally Posted by AsnLongTime
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 11:34 #19149Senior Member

Posts: 36More On Jade
I had a good experience with her a few months ago. However, I recently contacted her about another meet up and got a totally different vibe from her. Something definitely seemed different this time around. Maybe it's the pimp. Anyway, I won't repeat anytime soon.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 11:11 #19148Senior Member

Posts: 1149The first one is almost certainly fake. Like a Russian in Moscow deposit scam fake. The second one is 95% sure it's fake as well.
Originally Posted by SunyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 09:41 #19147Senior Member

Posts: 77Anyone Have Info on this one?
https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...ampa/131972267
Had Ads last couple weeks and looking for any feedback gentlemen.
Thank you.
-
05-05-23 08:04 #19146Senior Member

Posts: 109Victoria Gray
She is very hot. Looks exactly like her photos. It's been awhile but she used to do bbj but no on cim. Like all of them maybe you can negotiate that option.
Originally Posted by BrownCock23
[View Original Post]
Good luck and report back. Buck.
-
05-05-23 07:18 #19145Regular Member

Posts: 18Hot Ladies
Found on a site those two.
Does any one knows them and can say they are ligit?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131861449
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/131872248
If they are, then promise to write review after.
Thanks in advance.
-
05-05-23 07:13 #19144Senior Member

Posts: 326Yes, she's a ton of fun. Very down to earth and wants to talk a little bit before activities. Great body and she gets into it. BBBJ but I don't know about swallowing.
Originally Posted by BrownCock23
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 06:05 #19143Senior Member

Posts: 438Yeah that's understandable. Don't want my picture out there either. Thank you for the info.
Originally Posted by ArchLight
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 01:48 #19142Senior Member

Posts: 89I gave up on Ava
Man Ava was one of my favorites but she is easily the most unreliable provider I have EVER came across, it sucks cause the quality of her service when she's "on" is amazing. A time ago she told me she was in the hospital for opiates but that was a while ago, I'm stopped trying to hit her up cause its usually more miss than hit. If you've never seen her its def worth the effort, but once you check it off your list you may never see her again LOL YMMV big time.
Originally Posted by BigNy56
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




