Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 1061 1561 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28966
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Nope I've seen her ad but it gives me bad vibes so never tried. I can't say anything particular about the ad just the whole ad in its entirety. I'm sketchy about seeing anybody new. But if you do give it a go let us know how it went. Be safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Saw lo and had fun. Kinda freaked me out when she tried to get me to go raw. Dfk. Never said no. I don't know if Greek is on the menu. 2 $.
    I hand the pleasure to dream about Lo Lo late at night. After a mediocre BBBJ from vannah on c ave, I got a message back from Lo Lo.

    Beautiful Italian with a nice ass smaller tits. Tall and maybe in her late 20's? YMMV, but she really took care of me. True GFE experience, top 3 of all time. I'd say her menu is like Sweetie from 5 years ago.

    If she likes you she'll give her real number so it'll be easier to reach her. She'll do outcalls. Incall is in a sketchy place, but didn't have any trouble. She has a cat and dog. Smokes, which didn't bother me.

    Be patient with the initial communication and it'll be worthwhile.

  2. #28965

    Jessica Rabbit

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    I know opinions differ and YMMV but I had the opposite experience. I think she looks better than the pictures she has a pretty face and curves in the right place! Everything covered but stellar performance especially the bj. Clean smoke free room in one of the nicest hotels at that exit. Most importantly she's legit and drama free. I will repeat as often as I can but she's not in town very much.
    I have seen Jessica a lot when she comes to Charlottesville. Awesome BJ skills and a thick ass so she can take a good doggy pounding. No drama whatsoever and she is clean.

  3. #28964

    Bbw

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I'm back to the VA scene and have been reading a lot about uncle LEO being around on the reports. I'm going to test out some waters before I'm able to spread the love in here.

    Can anyone help me get started with a white bbw? I've been craving one for some reason.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  4. #28963

    Jb is back

    Went and saw her last night for the first time in a long while. She's always been one of my faves. But she's in a nice house now that's a good neighborhood. I really hate those hotels because of the smoke smell and just the possibility of LE encounters. But she's looking great. She's not sure if this is only a temp return to the game so if you've missed this dream like I have you might want to go get it now.

  5. #28962

    Jessica Rabbit

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/900305066797

    Hotel front of Redroof on Commerce forgot the name. Photos are misleading, she is probably early 40's, small bbw, lackluster service. Won't repeat.
    I know opinions differ and YMMV but I had the opposite experience. I think she looks better than the pictures she has a pretty face and curves in the right place! Everything covered but stellar performance especially the bj. Clean smoke free room in one of the nicest hotels at that exit. Most importantly she's legit and drama free. I will repeat as often as I can but she's not in town very much.

  6. #28961
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I have a review on her (the one in ad) as well that's actually the polar opposite experience of what the guy you responded to says he went through. Post #28359. Take from it what you will.
    At WhoIsSoulForce.

    Thanks for the feedback. I will follow through and report back soon.

  7. #28960

    Different experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Did you see the person in the ad or her friend? I'm supposed to see the person in the ad today.
    I have a review on her (the one in ad) as well that's actually the polar opposite experience of what the guy you responded to says he went through. Post #28359. Take from it what you will.

  8. #28959

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanWood32  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader, first time poster.

    Anyone seen https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/honey-va...ichmond-875940#escort_reviews.

    Thanks.
    For whatever its worth, I have tried to contact her the last 3 times she has shown up as in town and never got a single response.

  9. #28958

    Is there anyone in the Richmond Area worth seeing?

    Any suggestions would be appreciated. I do tire of having to drive to Northern VA / DC or to Carolina to get some quality action from an attractive girl with a good attitude. Price is not much of an issue when compared to time / travel vs quality. So any of you guys got something good on the side that deserves to be well compensated. I would appreciate any info. Thanks in advance. PM me any recommendations.

  10. #28957

    Help a traveler out please

    Traveling to the Richmond area, have checked the usual spots like STG and sorts but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I like them at least 45 and older, preferably over 50. Any links or numbers please send me a PM. Thanks in advance.

  11. #28956

    Ms. Rabbit

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/900305066797

    Hotel front of Redroof on Commerce forgot the name. Photos are misleading, she is probably early 40's, small bbw, lackluster service. Won't repeat.
    YMMV, caught her early this morning, BJ was enthusiastic, some gagging involved, box was wet, backshots for a while then flipped her for the finish. I'd repeat, but like I said YMMV.

  12. #28955

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerMon  [View Original Post]
    So does this mean just HE, no FS / BJ? Her body is nice enough that it might be worth it anyway.
    For me, not only was her ad pissy but I found her to be a flat out *****. Rules, rules and more rules. Limited mutual touching and HJ only. I definitely wouldn't repeat.

  13. #28954

    Jessi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/900305066797

    Hotel front of Redroof on Commerce forgot the name. Photos are misleading, she is probably early 40's, small bbw, lackluster service. Won't repeat.

  14. #28953
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...8.htm?cat=1224

    Save your money.

    Saw the friend and she was nasty. Stunk and had a growth on her v. Stay far away.
    Thanks for the heads up. Did you see the person in the ad or her friend? I'm supposed to see the person in the ad today.

  15. #28952
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Nope I've seen her ad but it gives me bad vibes so never tried. I can't say anything particular about the ad just the whole ad in its entirety. I'm sketchy about seeing anybody new. But if you do give it a go let us know how it went. Be safe.
    So I did some digging with pimeyes or whatever the fuck it's called and found her. She seems like a good girl, used to have a monkey, now clean and runs a podcasts with some friends about sobriety. Had an arrest in 2015 but none since. I messaged her but haven't heard back. Will cautiously give it a go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape