Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 228 of 928 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 278 328 728 ... LastLast
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 13918
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10513
    She looks old. Not 30 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    Not sure your type but Diamond / Texas has a place not too far. In apt by South point casino. She's been reliable for me. But follow the rule of always have a backup.

    Question. How do you arrange a backup without standing someone else up yourself? I've had providers ghost me when I get to town, which is very frustrating. But I don't want to double book and do the same thing to a provider. Any suggestions?

  2. #10512
    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Staying at Vdara.

    1) hows the security?

    2) where can a girl meet me?

    TIA.
    It's been a while since I was there but I do remember security is tight by the elevators. I'd say the best spot is to meet her outside and then casually walk together into the elevators.

  3. #10511
    Quote Originally Posted by JJKramer  [View Original Post]
    Not sure your type but Diamond / Texas has a place not too far. In apt by South point casino. She's been reliable for me. But follow the rule of always have a backup.

    Question. How do you arrange a backup without standing someone else up yourself? I've had providers ghost me when I get to town, which is very frustrating. But I don't want to double book and do the same thing to a provider. Any suggestions?
    Had this happen a time or two as well. Always keep a picture on your phone of cops behind you. Send the picture to the backup when the original confirms and say something like "this isn't good because I know I have a warrant out".

    Works for me!

  4. #10510

    Backups?

    Not sure your type but Diamond / Texas has a place not too far. In apt by South point casino. She's been reliable for me. But follow the rule of always have a backup.

    Question. How do you arrange a backup without standing someone else up yourself? I've had providers ghost me when I get to town, which is very frustrating. But I don't want to double book and do the same thing to a provider. Any suggestions?

  5. #10509

    Vdara

    Staying at Vdara.

    1) hows the security?

    2) where can a girl meet me?

    TIA.

  6. #10508

    Veronica

    Check out this chick. I've never seen her but read good things about her BJs.

    https://tryst.link/escort/veronica9910

    Quote Originally Posted by KevBot1212  [View Original Post]
    Morning mongers, have a long layover in Vegas and was wondering if there any good providers that work near or at the airport hotels? Would be nice to get some action in to pass the time. Let me know, would appreciate any recs! No preference on type of girls.

  7. #10507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    Better to find someone with a incall apt / house. Hotels are hit and miss. Red roof is notorious as a hangout but problem is providers come and go and you never really know who's there. Someone may see a provider at that place one day and the next they could have moved to a different location.

    Not sure your type but Diamond / Texas has a place not too far. In apt by South point casino. She's been reliable for me. But follow the rule of always have a backup.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...248/7252689027

    Quote Originally Posted by KevBot1212  [View Original Post]
    Morning mongers, have a long layover in Vegas and was wondering if there any good providers that work near or at the airport hotels? Would be nice to get some action in to pass the time. Let me know, would appreciate any recs! No preference on type of girls.

  8. #10506

    AirPort Recommendations

    Morning mongers, have a long layover in Vegas and was wondering if there any good providers that work near or at the airport hotels? Would be nice to get some action in to pass the time. Let me know, would appreciate any recs! No preference on type of girls.

  9. #10505
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    How old is she? The photos look super old?
    Oh the photos are very much out of date, but if I were to guess her age it would be maybe 45 at the oldest. Her body doesn't look it though. She has a little paunch belly, but that doesn't bother me any.

  10. #10504
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuyF599  [View Original Post]
    Don't make it to Vegas all that often but I've had my eye on her for a while. I always end up going to VAC when I make it out but was thinking of seeing I. P. Finally. However, a couple things that seem off to me are that her prices have dropped dramatically and she's been using the same pics for at least 5 yrs. Her Twitters been suspended and her website no longer exists. I kinda read these as warnings. But this is the site where people are usually brutally honest so I was wondering if she's still as great as her reviews would ahve one believe? Or would I be better off going back to VAC? Tinker looks gorgeous!
    I would prefer Tinker but I have done IP about a year ago. She was good and did.

    Everything in her reviews. She is very pro. I wouldn't say very warm but I only saw her once.

    She did everything I asked.

  11. #10503

    Rhiannon Kay

    Anyone see her?

    She looks absolutely amazing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rhiannonkay

  12. #10502

    How old are photos?

    How old is she? The photos look super old?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi8765  [View Original Post]
    I see her fairly often since she's on my side of town. I don't want to mention my price since I think I was grandfathered into a lower rate, but it's fair for the amount of time. I usually see her for an hour if not more. She starts with a sauna, then bath with you, then a nice massage with an HJ. IMHO, she's worth at least one visit.

  13. #10501
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her all the time walking on Trop. Her service is not good for the money. She is an overpriced pimp controlled street rat.
    Is this the blonde I saw yesterday in front of the Orleans? I tried but she wouldn't even make eye contact.

    I guess I'm a little out of practice but this blonde looked Hot As Fuck.

  14. #10500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwood1060  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or had an experience with this one? I've search and so far have come up empty handed.

    http://www.mojovillage.com/services/...massage_360108

    http://www.mojovillage.com/oc-conten...01/1121304.jpg

    TIA for any info.
    I see her fairly often since she's on my side of town. I don't want to mention my price since I think I was grandfathered into a lower rate, but it's fair for the amount of time. I usually see her for an hour if not more. She starts with a sauna, then bath with you, then a nice massage with an HJ. IMHO, she's worth at least one visit.

  15. #10499
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her all the time walking on Trop. Her service is not good for the money. She is an overpriced pimp controlled street rat.
    I saw her once, had me run errands for an hour like getting mcdonald's and stop at a dispensary before heading to her hotel. She would not allow a shower, said she didn't care how sweaty and smelly I was. Did the deed, she didn't really put much effort in but mission accomplished. I got desperate and saw her a second time against my better judgement and she rushed me to completion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape