Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 8271
-
05-08-23 19:52 #4926Regular Member

Posts: 2The best BBBJ I've ever had.
Originally Posted by Axa575
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-23 00:00 #4925Regular Member

Posts: 16Was this in the VIP or the LD area?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 21:39 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 1106Monse
I did a nice BBBJ BBFS and then finished in her mouth today.
-
05-07-23 20:01 #4923Regular Member

Posts: 56BBFS / cip? BBBJ?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 20:00 #4922Regular Member

Posts: 56BBBJ or CBJ?
Originally Posted by TitiSucka
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 16:16 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 268Saw via IG that a dancer named Olivia died.
I guess she used to work at Kitten's?
They're having a vigil there tonight.
-
05-07-23 14:40 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 43Blu
She is the absolute worst! Personal experience and would.
Never repeat. Rough dances, upsell central. Tried to charge me.
$60 for a dance like GTFO with that bullish! T.
Originally Posted by Anony
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 13:27 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 97Luna does good work
I have seen Luna there on Sundays but not recently. Luna has some mileage but she does good work and likes the peen.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 13:25 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 97Faith where was this?
Was this in the VIP or in the cheap seats?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-23 08:32 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 198I personally haven't had any experience with her, but I do remember a guy ranting on multiple reviews on tuscl on how she ripped him off. There was a VIP room, a lot of promises, upsell, paid in advance, and she didn't deliver.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 16:50 #4916Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Blu at Pandora
I know Blu was mentioned months / years ago as an extras girl at sugars, and now she's at Pandora. Anyone have any recent luck with covered / uncovered extras with her and maybe a general price she's named?
-
05-06-23 13:37 #4915Senior Member

Posts: 159I sampled her new pair two weeks ago. Roomed up for additional services. Haven't seen her last couple of visits so maybe on vaca or moved on.
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 10:05 #4914Senior Member

Posts: 274April 24th
Last time I was in, I saw her. The only ladies there of interest to me were Paisley, and Martina. Paisley stopped, and talked to me once. I decided I would go with her next time she came by. After some time passed, I saw her in street clothes at the counter talking to MILF manager. Just before she left the DJ announced, "And next up Paisley. Just kidding. " They exchanged some words I could not hear, and she left. MILF manager said something to DJ, and I think I heard him say something about being "tired of this shit. " I decided to leave with my money still in my wallet.
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 22:51 #4913Senior Member

Posts: 198I saw her a couple Sundays ago.
Originally Posted by Tbctbc3
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 19:12 #4912Senior Member

Posts: 35Paisley at Pandora's??
I heard about Paisley's new boobies and I need to see them for myself (and hear some of her beautiful dirty talk) . But I've been checking Pandora's Instagram for the last few days now and she doesn't seem to be part of the daytime lineup. Has anyone seen her in the past few weeks? Has she moved on to another club? TIA.











Reply With Quote






