Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 17717
-
05-07-23 07:28 #12212Senior Member

Posts: 203Anyone seen this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...571/9017070100
Wondering if she is real and safe.
-
05-06-23 21:22 #12211Senior Member

Posts: 71I had asked about Brooklyn in January. Has anyone seen her and went back?
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
Saw this on stg today.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...5/391148887673
-
05-06-23 19:12 #12210Senior Member

Posts: 884She is a step above a streetwalker at this point, if anyone is paying her the traveling girl prices they need to stop doing this.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 19:09 #12209Senior Member

Posts: 884Looking at all her ads, it looks like maybe the one Wednesday was a hack job? The day after she posted saying to bareback, anal, etc, she posted saying none of that was available. (EDIT - just saw the post confirming it was her so, nevermind)
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
I saw her once a couple years ago and she was not a good time. She was out of it and forgot about what we agreed on with the date. I ended up giving her like half of what we agreed on because she rushed through the appt. We had agreed on an hour and she was already complaining and telling me to cum like 20 min to the date. About an hour or so later she texted me and thanked me for tipping her. Which I didn't do.
-
05-06-23 01:15 #12208Senior Member

Posts: 418What a joke. I'm sure she blocked me but I'm hoping to god that no guys succumbed to her outrages prices.
Originally Posted by RangerStl
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 06:29 #12207Senior Member

Posts: 218She gave you a deal! She told me $700/ hr! I just laughed and told her she was an idiot.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 21:09 #12206Senior Member

Posts: 375Jenny
I messaged her thinking that it must've been a fake ad that someone with a grudge might've put up since she vehemently stated previously that she won't do BB and if you ask she will block you. Nope, she confirms that she put that ad up herself and tells me that normally she charges $300/ hr but for the whole thing, it would go up to $700/ hr. El Oh El, oh well not like I was interested in her in the first place, just did it out of curiosity.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 20:42 #12205Senior Member

Posts: 418Last night she told me $600/ hr lolololololol.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
I told her that she's not worth "hot 24 year old traveling girl" prices and got cussed out.
-
05-04-23 16:00 #12204Senior Member

Posts: 465Based on a tattoo (and outfit) in the pic of her sitting by the windows, they're one and the same.
Originally Posted by Ben6556
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 15:50 #12203Senior Member

Posts: 258Go see page 3
On page three.
Originally Posted by JackManus
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 08:11 #12202Senior Member

Posts: 436The queen ghost
Could be she's crazy as many have said. Could also be that she books multiple appointments for the same time. Keeps one and ghosts the others, while being verbally abusive to those who get a bit frosted with time wasters. That could explain why some see her and more do not.
Originally Posted by TruthSeeker84
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 00:39 #12201Senior Member

Posts: 96Any experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/117444766
She doesn't provide much info.
-
05-04-23 00:26 #12200Senior Member

Posts: 171I should have read her new ad today but I didn't. I was going by her pictures and her older ads. Since her new ad says she now does bareback I'll have to pass on her. Although some head without the full service is still tempting. Thanks for the comments, guys. Yikes is right!
Originally Posted by Alerius
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 22:47 #12199Senior Member

Posts: 170Yikes is right! But to each their own. I saw her a little over a year ago. At that time, she was really friendly and personable, although a little "professional" and distant. She's a little more hippy than the pictures let on, but they're more or less accurate. The head was really good, but the main event was just "meh". I haven't repeated, but not because I wouldn't repeat. I just haven't.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
Now after seeing this ad, I won't.
-
05-03-23 15:32 #12198Senior Member

Posts: 255Yikes! Well I see why you want to see her. Unfortunately that kind of advertising is going to bring in ALL the guys looking for the same thing. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






