Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 969
-
05-05-23 10:57 #504Senior Member

Posts: 477Follow up: Haydee
So yesterday Haydee contacted me out of the blue and I guess she got word of my less than stellar experience and wanted to make it up to me.
It was a kind gesture and I took her up on the offer. This time. I got a massage from the boss herself and let me tell you. The experience was a complete 180.
Her skills as a CMT are unparalleled and I received what might have been one of the best massages I have received in this hobby from a non-Asian masseuse.
It was a night and day experience, and Haydee is a warm and welcoming personality. I enjoyed my time with her and got a nice relaxing hour and chat. I also deeply appreciate her going out of her way to amend past wrongdoings and she even offered me a discount on the massage. She didn't have to do that but did anyway and that goes a long way.
It isn't always where you go. It's who you see. A genuine lady who takes pride in what she does.
Haydee is the real deal. Good massage as was the finish.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45127/
-
05-04-23 12:24 #503Senior Member

Posts: 912Glen Drive harassment
Be careful with that Glen Drive location. Years ago, there was an Chinese parlor operating out of one of the offices there and one of the building's tenants use to harass the parlor's customers by putting notes on their cars telling them to park elsewhere, you are being watched, etc. (most mongers were parking in the parking spaces in front of the building and taking up the spaces from the other tenants). I thought it was open parking but I assume this one tenant had a hard on for massage parlors and wanted to scare off the Chinese parlor. Never happened to me as I always had parked on the side of the building away from the front entrance. But I recall the notes on cars being discussed on here.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 16:01 #502Senior Member

Posts: 477Addendum: red flags
Something I feel like I should mention as a big red flag is when the same place advertises with new pictures and new numbers. It usually indicates that they get new customers but those customers don't return, likely because the service sucks and the ladies are ugly. So since they don't build a loyal clientele, the place sort of becomes self aware in that they are trying trick you into coming back again under false pretenses.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]
Just my 2 cents. Save your 2 cents.
-
05-03-23 12:04 #501Senior Member

Posts: 477All roads lead to. Haydee?
Saw a new ad with a new face and decided to check it out.
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...616778915.html
Wanted to make an appt with Paola and everything seemed pretty easy to set up with text. But when I got the address I recognized this is Haydee's new "Latin" wellness spa located on Glen Dr. She's got like 5 new numbers and ads but it all leads to the same location, the appropriately coined Merry Maids Jack Shack.
Like a fool I took the bait. And decided to try Paola. The photos are heavily edited as to make her not look as plain as she is. I tried to initiate some small talk and got that she was from Honduras but other than that she wasn't very talkative or personable for that matter. Just kinda gave a half assed massage like she didn't want to be there.
My hour came and went and then she told me gracias and began to leave. Felt like I wasted me time. Had to practically drag her back over and blatantly asked for the happy ending. Was declined until I mentioned payment. Wanted a 100 and told her she was out of line. Settled on 60 for what I thought would be a topless handshake. But she wouldn't remove her bra.
Overall a shitty experience but I guess I have nobody to blame but myself.
Don't listen to Ondore's lies.
-
04-26-23 12:34 #500Senior Member

Posts: 477Did you Call Metro Barbershop?
The place is located inside the barbershop if they are still operating maybe you can ask them if they are still doing massage?
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-23 09:25 #499Senior Member

Posts: 328Shut down?
Called yesterday and number is disconnected. The daily Craigslist ads stopped April 15. Google says temporarily closed.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 21:20 #498Senior Member

Posts: 637Kk?
It was a long time ago. I had a session with KK at this place.
Originally Posted by Serpico99
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 09:50 #497Senior Member

Posts: 912I had seen that ad and thought it was kind of intriguing to see but doing a walk of shame to get a massage and nothing else at this place is a bit intimidating. I may see someone I know getting a haircut and they may wonder why I'm walking into the "back room " LOL. Maybe a better time to visit would be on a late Sunday afternoon or early evening when most people are not getting a haircut. Bravo to you for reporting on this place.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 19:48 #496Senior Member

Posts: 169Now I know
Got my haircut there, your post explains the moaning and "who's your daddy " screams I heard.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 18:40 #495Senior Member

Posts: 253Barbershop Massage
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...606274073.html
Pulled the trigger on this one in Fairfax.
Korean owned hair salon connected to an apartment complex on prosperity. Parking is plenty but a bit inconvenient to the actual location hidden on the other side of the complex between a garden. Easy to miss but not hard to find. Met by Mina. Older Korean with blonde hair; masked up but seemed cute.
Massage was good.
6 for the the hour not bad at the price point.
Ending was standard, but welcome. Got to sneak UTC and peak at her nipples but she was very resistant to any mutual play, technique was good and I tipped another. 6 for her time. Added bonus of getting to nut inside a legitimate barbershop.
We are already drowning. All we have to do is open our mouths and let the water in.
-
03-11-23 21:04 #494Senior Member

Posts: 64Cute Blonde Avery
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...596592316.html
Anyone have any experiences? Feel free to DM.
-
02-14-23 01:28 #493Regular Member

Posts: 4Mermaid = Vicky of Energy and Serenity
I was curious about the "Mermaid" experience. Set up an appointment through text. She texted me the address at Mosby Tower. The address looked familiar to me as I had visited Energy and Serenity Bodyworks some time back. I asked if she is Vicky and she said yes. As I did not enjoy my previous visit, I text back an hour later with some excuse to cancel the appointment. The biggest issue I had then was hygiene. The sheets smelled and were stained. I had to request for fresh sheets, but they don't smell much better. This review described the hygiene issue accurately: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...085&viewfull=1#post5009085.
Originally Posted by Galleon
[View Original Post]
Be warned if you want to give it a try.
-
11-05-22 19:43 #492Senior Member

Posts: 104Dang, I can do weird but if the sensual part is that unsatisfying, I guess I'll pass on that one. Thank you for your insights.
Originally Posted by StVille
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 11:04 #491Senior Member

Posts: 37Mermaider
I posted about this on the Massage Parlor board for some reason a while back. If you like it weird, you might enjoy the experience but it's really not something most are going to be into. Located in a normal office building. Cluttered but legit looking room. Late 50's American provider, dressed legit. The "Mermaid" part is the steam tent. She rubs in a sugar scrub, tent goes up, you get steamed, then repeat on the flip. Not much of a tease till close to the end. For the finish, she opens her top, goes over her rules (no roaming, no biting) and nurses making sure you get both until you finish. Then your on your own for cleanup. It's a strange, non-sensual experience, but it is an experience.
Originally Posted by Galleon
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 23:48 #490Senior Member

Posts: 104Mermaid Massage?
Has anyone given, this ad a shot? I am intrigued.
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...552810063.html










Reply With Quote





