Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 971
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #491

    Mermaider

    Quote Originally Posted by Galleon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone given, this ad a shot? I am intrigued.
    I posted about this on the Massage Parlor board for some reason a while back. If you like it weird, you might enjoy the experience but it's really not something most are going to be into. Located in a normal office building. Cluttered but legit looking room. Late 50's American provider, dressed legit. The "Mermaid" part is the steam tent. She rubs in a sugar scrub, tent goes up, you get steamed, then repeat on the flip. Not much of a tease till close to the end. For the finish, she opens her top, goes over her rules (no roaming, no biting) and nurses making sure you get both until you finish. Then your on your own for cleanup. It's a strange, non-sensual experience, but it is an experience.

  2. #490

    Mermaid Massage?

    Has anyone given, this ad a shot? I am intrigued.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...552810063.html

  3. #489

    Any takers? Old town Alexandria

    Saw a nice petit AA on Craigslist. Would be interested to know if anyone has any information to share. Feel free to shoot me a PM if that's preferred.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...538646961.html

  4. #488
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy2  [View Original Post]
    About 25% of the time I have been able to nicely talk my way around the requests for PII. I agree that you should never give out PII unless you can't be compromised at all.

    Just not worth having any concerns. I will provide a picture on request, but it has sun glasses, a mask and a hat on. . and it has worked. Was at a building once and gal asked for a selfie before giving me room number. I guess she thought to herself: "Do I want the $$ for the next hour?

    Obviously in any negotiations, you have to be able to just walk away if you can't come to reasonable (for you) agreement..
    Couldn't have said it better myself. When I was roaming freely, I was fine sending a selfie and always made sure to have it "cloaked" once in a while I'd send a pic of somebody who looks like me. Play the same game many providers play right? I doubt I ever sent an actual I'd. Save for when I visited straight MT places (like Malee Thai Massage) But once the situation changed if you ask for my pic, it's a polite no and on to the next. As you noted it's just not worth it. Not only for personal reasons, but for many of us in the DMV work reasons as well.

    Sadly I was hoping to visit K Arcadia soon in my continual Latino quest, I guess I need to take her off the list. For the foreseeable future. To the guy who did her in, I pray he's not a member of this forum. Such should not be tolerated at all.

  5. #487
    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    I like to think of myself as a pretty level headed guy. I'm not quick to anger, and I tend to keep an open mind on things. But today as I went to fulfill my appt with KA, she had to cancel it and told me that since she pushed away one of her clients who refused to comply with her policy about identification requirements. This salty needle dick cumstain of a fuck decided to call Uncle LEO and sent the entire Fire Marshall Squad to harass and ransack her studio. She's no longer allowed to give massage now and is now on the radar and has to keep low. For now she can only do skin treatments, and thus ruined is the potential for more variety.

    One fucking asshole of a man now ruins the game for everybody because he didn't want to play by the rules. I'm absolutely livid and the whole ordeal really wants me to reconsider my contributions to the board and just keep my mouth shut and not share in the fruits of my research. Most of you guys are cool and I'm sure the offender here doesn't even have an account on the website but fuck you whoever you are you beta cuck of a swine.

    I understand if you don't want to give personal info and I understand if you don't get more miles per gallon than other cohorts on the board but it's never NEVER an excuse to retaliate like a petulant child and stop everyone else from having fun just because things didn't go your way. So thanks for ruining something new in NoVa. I guess it's back to crusty handjobs from 60 year old cronies.
    I don't know what it means, but she advertising on EROS with a different number, but the pictures are definitely hers. I know someone else could be using her pictures from her Craigslist ad, but there are pictures on EROS that were not used on Craigslist.

  6. #486

    A reminder to be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by SonChi  [View Original Post]
    We are dealing with a Fairfax County PD whose own officers are routinely charged with pandering crimes, trafficking crimes. Remember that big expose from last year. Add in the new governor. You are 100% correct that we should not have to worry about this, but LEO does NOT play fair, never had. So being worried is reasonable.

    I personally know of a provider who got stopped since someone ratted on her. Under duress, the police convinced her to unlock her phone, which had pii in her contacts and her trash (she was trying to erase things), and they found threads of pricing being exchanged, not for acts, but of times and locations. Some mongers would be asking for GFE, she would rebuff that talk, but it still got her detained and the police copied her information. Had my info in there as well, although we are true friends, they could contact me and embarrass me at the wrong moment.

    In summary, do what ever you are going to do, just remember that you are innocent until investigated.
    We've probably belabored the point, but this is a good reminder to be careful out there. This is a metropolitan area where lots of folks hold sensitive jobs or positions of public trust. Some are officeholders or support officeholders. Others hold varying levels of security clearances. Any such disclosures could affect those folks' careers. Even if none of the above applies to you, such disclosures could be embarrassing. And any monger with a spouse or significant other faces the potential of serious trouble at home if such a disclosure occurs.

    Be safe, use a burner phone, and calculate the potential cost ahead of time before sending your PII to a provider.

  7. #485

    I agree, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    PII is not obtainable via FOIA unless the designated FOIA official of whatever agency the media is submitting the FOIA request to deems the information is releasable in accordance with the law. And that threshold is pretty high. Arrest records can already be searched by the public on the Virginia court system website. Only the name and partial birth date is available. In addition, I do not know of any reporters looking to dig up PII info of mongers who may have patronized an establishment that is / was under investigation. Seems almost "tin foil hat" worrying.
    We are dealing with a Fairfax County PD whose own officers are routinely charged with pandering crimes, trafficking crimes. Remember that big expose from last year. Add in the new governor. You are 100% correct that we should not have to worry about this, but LEO does NOT play fair, never had. So being worried is reasonable.

    I personally know of a provider who got stopped since someone ratted on her. Under duress, the police convinced her to unlock her phone, which had pii in her contacts and her trash (she was trying to erase things), and they found threads of pricing being exchanged, not for acts, but of times and locations. Some mongers would be asking for GFE, she would rebuff that talk, but it still got her detained and the police copied her information. Had my info in there as well, although we are true friends, they could contact me and embarrass me at the wrong moment.

    In summary, do what ever you are going to do, just remember that you are innocent until investigated.

  8. #484
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Uncle LEO might not be able to charge you, but they can still make a monger's life miserable if they get his PII. So can crusading do-gooder reporters who obtain PII under the Freedom of Information Act.

    Hopefully what this provider said about wiping out her customers' records is true, and that she did so before the authorities got hold of them. That, of course, still doesn't excuse the disgruntled client's behavior.
    PII is not obtainable via FOIA unless the designated FOIA official of whatever agency the media is submitting the FOIA request to deems the information is releasable in accordance with the law. And that threshold is pretty high. Arrest records can already be searched by the public on the Virginia court system website. Only the name and partial birth date is available. In addition, I do not know of any reporters looking to dig up PII info of mongers who may have patronized an establishment that is / was under investigation. Seems almost "tin foil hat" worrying.

  9. #483

    PII info

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry to hear that happened. That's not right. Not only has he ruined things for everyone else, one has to wonder how much personal identifying information (PII) Uncle LEO was able to collect as a result of this disgruntled monger's call.

    I don't give out my PII for a variety of reasons. If a provider wants it I politely decline, thank her and move on. If I see such a requirement listed in the provider's ad, I don't contact her. That's the best way to handle such a situation.
    About 25% of the time I have been able to nicely talk my way around the requests for PII. I agree that you should never give out PII unless you can't be compromised at all.

    Just not worth having any concerns. I will provide a picture on request, but it has sun glasses, a mask and a hat on. . and it has worked. Was at a building once and gal asked for a selfie before giving me room number. I guess she thought to herself: "Do I want the $$ for the next hour?

    Obviously in any negotiations, you have to be able to just walk away if you can't come to reasonable (for you) agreement.

    HG.

  10. #482

    Uncle LEO and PII

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    She told me she wiped out all records of her clients which may or may not be true. Regardless, LEO having PII is ultimately useless. They have to catch you in the act and as far as they're aware. I'm getting a massage, but it does mean I have to burn bridges with her and can never return for fear she may have cut a deal with LEO to help entrap John's. I'm inclined to believe that isn't the case since she was nice enough to be honest with me about the situation and just cancelled my appt and told me she's going to lay low for now.
    Uncle LEO might not be able to charge you, but they can still make a monger's life miserable if they get his PII. So can crusading do-gooder reporters who obtain PII under the Freedom of Information Act.

    Hopefully what this provider said about wiping out her customers' records is true, and that she did so before the authorities got hold of them. That, of course, still doesn't excuse the disgruntled client's behavior.

  11. #481

    Magi, Alex and Alis

    Apparently, they all are part of dmvlatinmassage. https://www.instagram.com/dmvlatinamassage/ I have not seen any of them.

  12. #480

    Another good point

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry to hear that happened. That's not right. Not only has he ruined things for everyone else, one has to wonder how much personal identifying information (PII) Uncle LEO was able to collect as a result of this disgruntled monger's call.

    I don't give out my PII for a variety of reasons. If a provider wants it I politely decline, thank her and move on. If I see such a requirement listed in the provider's ad, I don't contact her. That's the best way to handle such a situation.
    She told me she wiped out all records of her clients which may or may not be true. Regardless, LEO having PII is ultimately useless. They have to catch you in the act and as far as they're aware. I'm getting a massage, but it does mean I have to burn bridges with her and can never return for fear she may have cut a deal with LEO to help entrap John's. I'm inclined to believe that isn't the case since she was nice enough to be honest with me about the situation and just cancelled my appt and told me she's going to lay low for now.

  13. #479

    That's not right

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    I like to think of myself as a pretty level headed guy. I'm not quick to anger, and I tend to keep an open mind on things. But today as I went to fulfill my appt with KA, she had to cancel it and told me that since she pushed away one of her clients who refused to comply with her policy about identification requirements. This salty needle dick cumstain of a fuck decided to call Uncle LEO and sent the entire Fire Marshall Squad to harass and ransack her studio. She's no longer allowed to give massage now and is now on the radar and has to keep low. For now she can only do skin treatments, and thus ruined is the potential for more variety.

    One fucking asshole of a man now ruins the game for everybody because he didn't want to play by the rules. I'm absolutely livid and the whole ordeal really wants me to reconsider my contributions to the board and just keep my mouth shut and not share in the fruits of my research. Most of you guys are cool and I'm sure the offender here doesn't even have an account on the website but fuck you whoever you are you beta cuck of a swine.

    I understand if you don't want to give personal info and I understand if you don't get more miles per gallon than other cohorts on the board but it's never NEVER an excuse to retaliate like a petulant child and stop everyone else from having fun just because things didn't go your way. So thanks for ruining something new in NoVa. I guess it's back to crusty handjobs from 60 year old cronies.
    I'm sorry to hear that happened. That's not right. Not only has he ruined things for everyone else, one has to wonder how much personal identifying information (PII) Uncle LEO was able to collect as a result of this disgruntled monger's call.

    I don't give out my PII for a variety of reasons. If a provider wants it I politely decline, thank her and move on. If I see such a requirement listed in the provider's ad, I don't contact her. That's the best way to handle such a situation.

  14. #478

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    I like to think of myself as a pretty level headed guy. I'm not quick to anger, and I tend to keep an open mind on things. But today as I went to fulfill my appt with KA, she had to cancel it and told me that since she pushed away one of her clients who refused to comply with her policy about identification requirements. This salty needle dick cumstain of a fuck decided to call Uncle LEO and sent the entire Fire Marshall Squad to harass and ransack her studio. She's no longer allowed to give massage now and is now on the radar and has to keep low. For now she can only do skin treatments, and thus ruined is the potential for more variety.

    One fucking asshole of a man now ruins the game for everybody because he didn't want to play by the rules. I'm absolutely livid and the whole ordeal really wants me to reconsider my contributions to the board and just keep my mouth shut and not share in the fruits of my research. Most of you guys are cool and I'm sure the offender here doesn't even have an account on the website but fuck you whoever you are you beta cuck of a swine.

    I understand if you don't want to give personal info and I understand if you don't get more miles per gallon than other cohorts on the board but it's never NEVER an excuse to retaliate like a petulant child and stop everyone else from having fun just because things didn't go your way. So thanks for ruining something new in NoVa. I guess it's back to crusty handjobs from 60 year old cronies.
    That's some low level petty garbage right there. I'd be upset too Grip!

  15. #477

    K. Arcadia

    I like to think of myself as a pretty level headed guy. I'm not quick to anger, and I tend to keep an open mind on things. But today as I went to fulfill my appt with KA, she had to cancel it and told me that since she pushed away one of her clients who refused to comply with her policy about identification requirements. This salty needle dick cumstain of a fuck decided to call Uncle LEO and sent the entire Fire Marshall Squad to harass and ransack her studio. She's no longer allowed to give massage now and is now on the radar and has to keep low. For now she can only do skin treatments, and thus ruined is the potential for more variety.

    One fucking asshole of a man now ruins the game for everybody because he didn't want to play by the rules. I'm absolutely livid and the whole ordeal really wants me to reconsider my contributions to the board and just keep my mouth shut and not share in the fruits of my research. Most of you guys are cool and I'm sure the offender here doesn't even have an account on the website but fuck you whoever you are you beta cuck of a swine.

    I understand if you don't want to give personal info and I understand if you don't get more miles per gallon than other cohorts on the board but it's never NEVER an excuse to retaliate like a petulant child and stop everyone else from having fun just because things didn't go your way. So thanks for ruining something new in NoVa. I guess it's back to crusty handjobs from 60 year old cronies.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape