Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21071

    Lesleys Foot Spa

    Finally made the drive north to visit Bobo for the first time. She did not disappoint paid. 40 for the hhr and $.40 for the ending. Man she can both give and take a hard pounding. Be safe out there gents!

  2. #21070

    Art

    Have you seen Art recently? I haven't seen any reviews since Ember left.

  3. #21069

    New one

    Hanna. Between vape shop and Subway between 31 and Shelby.

    Stuck my head in, saw a 2/10 mamasan, and decided not to TOFTT due to time constraints.

    As soon as I got the car, she got in a grey SUV and left. Open sign was still on. They take cc.

  4. #21068

    Shut down rather promptly

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSlobbo  [View Original Post]
    A few months ago I heard people talking about a new spa in Irvington by the vape shop / ice cream shop on E. Washington. I don't recall reading much beyond that. Do any of you gents know if that place is still in operation or have any reviews? Seems like it just popped up and then not a peep. That bad? That good? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Someone's uncle shut that down rather promptly and if I recall was (stupidly) located next to an ice cream parlor.

  5. #21067
    Quote Originally Posted by BearCoach1  [View Original Post]
    I have only known this place for the standard finish. There was the typical older mamasan and a pretty big MT that was proportionally big from head to toe. I think someone is trying to drum up some business.

    I have not been in a couple of years because there is more to be had at 5 or so spas within 3-4 miles of this place.
    I'll be traveling through Indy a few times over the next few weeks and was curious what those places were. I saw a few mentioned but figured I'd ask.

  6. #21066

    Lavender Southside

    I have only known this place for the standard finish. There was the typical older mamasan and a pretty big MT that was proportionally big from head to toe. I think someone is trying to drum up some business.

    I have not been in a couple of years because there is more to be had at 5 or so spas within 3-4 miles of this place.

  7. #21065

    Irvington AMP still around?

    A few months ago I heard people talking about a new spa in Irvington by the vape shop / ice cream shop on E. Washington. I don't recall reading much beyond that. Do any of you gents know if that place is still in operation or have any reviews? Seems like it just popped up and then not a peep. That bad? That good? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

  8. #21064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174

    Not new

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    Apologies for the oversight, gents. The place is called "Lavender-something or another" and is located in the 5200 block of South East Street, just south of I-465. My friend used to work at a very popular place on East Washington.
    Lavender opened around the same time as Tranquility just down the road from it. It's been pretty unremarkable for the past couple years, hopefully that will change now.

  9. #21063

    Lavender Essential Oil Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    Apologies for the oversight, gents. The place is called "Lavender-something or another" and is located in the 5200 block of South East Street, just south of I-465. My friend used to work at a very popular place on East Washington.
    https://lavenderessentialoilspa.weebly.com/

  10. #21062

    Additional details

    Quote Originally Posted by HasselFree  [View Original Post]
    Would like to know where and name?
    Apologies for the oversight, gents. The place is called "Lavender-something or another" and is located in the 5200 block of South East Street, just south of I-465. My friend used to work at a very popular place on East Washington.

  11. #21061

    Inquiring minds,

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    A friend of a friend opened a new spa on South East Street. Nice place. Two beautiful therapists that provide excellent service. A nice stop on way home after a busy work day.
    Would like to know where and name?

  12. #21060

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    A friend of a friend opened a new spa on South East Street. Nice place. Two beautiful therapists that provide excellent service. A nice stop on way home after a busy work day.
    And the name / location would be?

  13. #21059
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    No they are all Chinese. I think Japanese is supposed to be more upscale and GFE but all the Chinese girls like to lie and say they are Japanese. You can only really get a Japanese in a big city or Hawaii. 9/10 they are Chinese lying.
    I second it. Chinese lies posing as Japanese are frequently used as traps in AMP's.

  14. #21058
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgei  [View Original Post]
    IMO it just isn't worth 300 or even 250. It's a simple body glide with thick, slippery gel. Then you have the tip on top of that.
    I just wanted to experience NURU as I have never done before. She has a great body and she tries everything to please you by doing things like offering wine etc. Moreover, Kemi advertises herself as sensual masseuse and not an escort, so she is not into penetration which is kind of disappointment. Additionally, I agree with you, the kind of donation you pay for her can get you many alternatives offering FS.

  15. #21057
    Quote Originally Posted by BeMine  [View Original Post]
    Wow, I met Kemi last week, and wow, what a great experience I had. From the place setup to the welcome wine, everything was amazing. Agreed on the great body and the cool girl. Overall, she made my first NURU experience great and I felt happy when I left her room. I would say the only con is that Johny expects a little bit more than just a standard finish with the amount of donation you pay.
    IMO it just isn't worth 300 or even 250. It's a simple body glide with thick, slippery gel. Then you have the tip on top of that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape