Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 1061 1561 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28945

    Lolo

    Saw lo and had fun. Kinda freaked me out when she tried to get me to go raw. Dfk. Never said no. I don't know if Greek is on the menu. 2 $.

  2. #28944

    Lo Lo is top notch

    Was lucky enough to be able to get in touch with Lo Lo a few days ago for an outcall and she is as good as everyone has said. Very sexy and a great attitude. Started with a great BBBJ and ended with CG. MSOG. Will repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...321/8146447554

  3. #28943
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I TOFTT and visited a couple weeks ago. It's exactly what I had kind of expected / feared. She's real and super cute, but the post would be more applicable on the AMP board. That said, it was a fantastic massage. Actually a great massage that was very sensual.

    Her ad comes off as pissy as someone mentioned, but in person she's actually really nice and not a pain in the ass. Maybe I caught her on a good day.

    I don't regret going but not sure I will be repeating for the price. Very expensive for what it amounts to be.
    So does this mean just HE, no FS / BJ? Her body is nice enough that it might be worth it anyway.

  4. #28942
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinWard  [View Original Post]
    Upcharge for bbb?
    Not for BBBJ didn't ask about BBFS, but ad states that she doesn't do it.

  5. #28941
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJohm  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...8/585946285119

    Met Kayla today. I know she was popular in here a little bit ago, and she is still worth it. East comm she texted be right away. Staying in decent hotel. Qv incall was $. 50. Heave great BBBJ and climbed on top and got into it. She makes eye contact which is a big turn on for me. Finished up in doggy. Said she's staying till at least the 11th but might stay as long as the 16th.
    Upcharge for bbb?

  6. #28940

    Anyone know her?

    I know she's been around but this seems like it's a new name. Anyone recognize this girl and can point me at prior reports or experiences?

    https://tryst.link/escort/macixxmarie08

  7. #28939

    Kayla

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...8/585946285119

    Met Kayla today. I know she was popular in here a little bit ago, and she is still worth it. East comm she texted be right away. Staying in decent hotel. Qv incall was $. 50. Heave great BBBJ and climbed on top and got into it. She makes eye contact which is a big turn on for me. Finished up in doggy. Said she's staying till at least the 11th but might stay as long as the 16th.

  8. #28938

    Sting

    Dang. Huge props for the head's up!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkPaper  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up!!

  9. #28937
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Come on dude! 1 quick Google image search would of told you she's fake!
    Fact is I Did search for the image on Tineye (which until today was the only image search tool I ever use) I didn't find any matches. Then I used Google search today and couldn't find a match.

    The search continues.

  10. #28936
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Come on dude! 1 quick Google image search would of told you she's fake!
    Well thanks for ruining my date, mister! LOL.

  11. #28935
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfGreece  [View Original Post]
    TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW THE COPS ARE SETTING UP A STING OPERATION AT THE CANDLEWOOD SUITES IN SHORT PUMP! I'm LITERALLY WATCHING THEM BRING IN EQUIPMENT AND TAKE PICS OF THE ROOM NUMBER AND THE HALLWAY! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!
    Thanks for the heads up!!

  12. #28934
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Well I'm off of AMPs and back looking for hos. Has anyone been on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/129876420

    DM me if you have anything. Goes by Marian. I'm a huge fan of huge boobs. And the gal in the pic has them!

    Thanks in advance.
    Come on dude! 1 quick Google image search would of told you she's fake!

  13. #28933

    Urgent!

    TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW THE COPS ARE SETTING UP A STING OPERATION AT THE CANDLEWOOD SUITES IN SHORT PUMP! I'm LITERALLY WATCHING THEM BRING IN EQUIPMENT AND TAKE PICS OF THE ROOM NUMBER AND THE HALLWAY! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

  14. #28932
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Go check it out and come back with a review! You've only read the board so you need to add something to it not just take from it.
    LMAO the only way learn to fish is to go fishing. Stop reading and take the chance like we all have.

  15. #28931

    Honey Valentines

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanWood32  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader, first time poster.

    Anyone seen https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/honey-va...ichmond-875940#escort_reviews.

    Thanks.
    Go check it out and come back with a review! You've only read the board so you need to add something to it not just take from it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape