Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 37324
-
05-04-23 09:23 #28939Regular Member

Posts: 18Not for BBBJ didn't ask about BBFS, but ad states that she doesn't do it.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 18:19 #28938Senior Member

Posts: 66Upcharge for bbb?
Originally Posted by JoeJohm
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 17:56 #28937Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone know her?
I know she's been around but this seems like it's a new name. Anyone recognize this girl and can point me at prior reports or experiences?
https://tryst.link/escort/macixxmarie08
-
05-03-23 13:23 #28936Regular Member

Posts: 18Kayla
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...8/585946285119
Met Kayla today. I know she was popular in here a little bit ago, and she is still worth it. East comm she texted be right away. Staying in decent hotel. Qv incall was $. 50. Heave great BBBJ and climbed on top and got into it. She makes eye contact which is a big turn on for me. Finished up in doggy. Said she's staying till at least the 11th but might stay as long as the 16th.
-
05-03-23 09:50 #28935Senior Member

Posts: 92Sting
Dang. Huge props for the head's up!
Originally Posted by BlkPaper
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 09:56 #28934Senior Member

Posts: 417Fact is I Did search for the image on Tineye (which until today was the only image search tool I ever use) I didn't find any matches. Then I used Google search today and couldn't find a match.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
The search continues.
-
05-02-23 09:36 #28933Senior Member

Posts: 417Well thanks for ruining my date, mister! LOL.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 20:54 #28932Senior Member

Posts: 108Thanks for the heads up!!
Originally Posted by KingOfGreece
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 19:37 #28931Asshole

Posts: 567Come on dude! 1 quick Google image search would of told you she's fake!
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 14:04 #28930Senior Member

Posts: 42Urgent!
TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW THE COPS ARE SETTING UP A STING OPERATION AT THE CANDLEWOOD SUITES IN SHORT PUMP! I'm LITERALLY WATCHING THEM BRING IN EQUIPMENT AND TAKE PICS OF THE ROOM NUMBER AND THE HALLWAY! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!
-
05-01-23 13:25 #28929Senior Member

Posts: 153LMAO the only way learn to fish is to go fishing. Stop reading and take the chance like we all have.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 12:11 #28928Senior Member

Posts: 577Honey Valentines
Go check it out and come back with a review! You've only read the board so you need to add something to it not just take from it.
Originally Posted by SeanWood32
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 11:41 #28927Senior Member

Posts: 187Yep, still that one from her ad. She can just be very hard to connect with at times.
Originally Posted by CVilleJoe
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 11:24 #28926Senior Member

Posts: 164I've been trying to get a response from her for a while. Is her current number still *3119? I'll be up there today and would really like to see her!
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 10:28 #28925Senior Member

Posts: 187Stax
Yep, finally caught up with her Friday afternoon. Had a good time, in a good mood. She did look a little thinner than I remember, but that view from behind still looks amazing LOL.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




