LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 552 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 8274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7884
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She is a constant figure on Fig, just like the crowned princess Lilbabybiancee. When I banged her, she called herself Liya or Leah or some other iteration. Just like Biancee, she always has a convenient incall room nearby. You can follow her and admire the view going up the stairs leading to the 2nd floor room. I was like a wolf savoring the delicious meal to come LOL.

    Her SM accounts are live and quite active.

    Damn this girl has a body that is unreal!
    PM me if you don't want to share.

  2. #7883

    The Dip

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She is a constant figure on Fig, just like the crowned princess Lilbabybiancee. When I banged her, she called herself Liya or Leah or some other iteration. Just like Biancee, she always has a convenient incall room nearby. You can follow her and admire the view going up the stairs leading to the 2nd floor room. I was like a wolf savoring the delicious meal to come LOL.

    Her SM accounts are live and quite active.

    Damn this girl has a body that is unreal!
    I enjoyed your work on the Dip, Mr. Nasty, but your reports here have proven unreliable.

  3. #7882
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She is a constant figure on Fig, just like the crowned princess Lilbabybiancee. When I banged her, she called herself Liya or Leah or some other iteration. Just like Biancee, she always has a convenient incall room nearby. You can follow her and admire the view going up the stairs leading to the 2nd floor room. I was like a wolf savoring the delicious meal to come LOL.

    Her SM accounts are live and quite active.

    Damn this girl has a body that is unreal!
    I'm unable to pm you, can you please send me her contact? Cheers.

  4. #7881
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Question?

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She is a constant figure on Fig, just like the crowned princess Lilbabybiancee. When I banged her, she called herself Liya or Leah or some other iteration. Just like Biancee, she always has a convenient incall room nearby. You can follow her and admire the view going up the stairs leading to the 2nd floor room. I was like a wolf savoring the delicious meal to come LOL.

    Her SM accounts are live and quite active.

    Damn this girl has a body that is unreal!
    Do you know her rates?

    What is her STEM major at USC?

  5. #7880
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    She is a constant figure on Fig, just like the crowned princess Lilbabybiancee. When I banged her, she called herself Liya or Leah or some other iteration. Just like Biancee, she always has a convenient incall room nearby. You can follow her and admire the view going up the stairs leading to the 2nd floor room. I was like a wolf savoring the delicious meal to come LOL.

    Her SM accounts are live and quite active.

    Damn this girl has a body that is unreal!
    What are her rates?

  6. #7879
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of coming to LA for a little fun. Especially after seeing this hot little number. Any info? On Figueroa.
    She is a constant figure on Fig, just like the crowned princess Lilbabybiancee. When I banged her, she called herself Liya or Leah or some other iteration. Just like Biancee, she always has a convenient incall room nearby. You can follow her and admire the view going up the stairs leading to the 2nd floor room. I was like a wolf savoring the delicious meal to come LOL.

    Her SM accounts are live and quite active.

    Damn this girl has a body that is unreal!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aleya Fig walker (3).jpg‎   Aleya Fig walker (5).jpg‎   Aleya Fig walker (2).jpg‎   Aleya back view 2nd floor incall (2).jpg‎   Aleya back view 2nd floor incall (3).jpg‎  


  7. #7878
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Sunset was a lot of fun to cruise back then. Lot; s good looking girls on Beach Bl & Harbor bl as well back then. It is still hard to believe that there is so few areas where the girls work. The keep on insisting on working the same small areas so it makes it easy for LE to crackdown.
    I remember cruising Sunset in the early 90's. I once saw a limo pull up and about half a dozen girls popped out with a pimp dressed like, well a pimp. It looked like something out of a movie. Some of the girls looked way to young. I think the going rate was around 40 for a BJ from a hottie. Cruised farther down sunset / hollywood to circus books and the action got sketchy. I remember Santa Monica was full of dudes waiting to get picked up, I don't think that exists anymore? It was definitely a different time.

  8. #7877
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I have the numbers

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh63Qcbz8gE

    And before asks, I have all these girls numbers. You can pm for them.

  9. #7876

    San Pedro

    Hey gents, anyone know of anything in the San pedro city area?

  10. #7875
    Quote Originally Posted by Speck  [View Original Post]
    Sunset in its heyday 20 plus years ago was there
    You mean like 40 years ago. I lived right there at the time. Crazy busy.

  11. #7874
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggle20  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up months ago (November? Haven't seen her around after that though. Don't think she's on fig anymore unless she just came back.
    I need some info on her as well, she is hot!

  12. #7873
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of coming to LA for a little fun. Especially after seeing this hot little number. Any info? On Figueroa.
    Picked her up months ago (November? Haven't seen her around after that though. Don't think she's on fig anymore unless she just came back.

  13. #7872
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    If that roll up on the set one more time, I'll blast his ass.

    If I see one more post from someone seeing a pic on fig and asking for her number, well, I don't know.

    Duds, if they are on fig, they are too stupid to manage a cell phone.
    Just asking for info that's all. Not familiar with the LA scene or California for that matter. Wisconsin Street scene nothing like Cali.

  14. #7871
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of coming to LA for a little fun. Especially after seeing this hot little number. Any info? On Figueroa.
    Does she offer BBBJ?

  15. #7870
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    As dough boy said

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of coming to LA for a little fun. Especially after seeing this hot little number. Any info? On Figueroa.
    If that roll up on the set one more time, I'll blast his ass.

    If I see one more post from someone seeing a pic on fig and asking for her number, well, I don't know.

    Duds, if they are on fig, they are too stupid to manage a cell phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape