Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 8274
-
05-07-23 06:47 #7884Senior Member

Posts: 2015PM me if you don't want to share.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 00:47 #7883Banned Member

Posts: 466The Dip
I enjoyed your work on the Dip, Mr. Nasty, but your reports here have proven unreliable.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 00:38 #7882Senior Member

Posts: 91I'm unable to pm you, can you please send me her contact? Cheers.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 12:28 #7881Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Question?
Do you know her rates?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
What is her STEM major at USC?
-
05-05-23 06:22 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 2015What are her rates?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 09:55 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 1388She is a constant figure on Fig, just like the crowned princess Lilbabybiancee. When I banged her, she called herself Liya or Leah or some other iteration. Just like Biancee, she always has a convenient incall room nearby. You can follow her and admire the view going up the stairs leading to the 2nd floor room. I was like a wolf savoring the delicious meal to come LOL.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
Her SM accounts are live and quite active.
Damn this girl has a body that is unreal!
-
05-02-23 14:37 #7878Senior Member

Posts: 49I remember cruising Sunset in the early 90's. I once saw a limo pull up and about half a dozen girls popped out with a pimp dressed like, well a pimp. It looked like something out of a movie. Some of the girls looked way to young. I think the going rate was around 40 for a BJ from a hottie. Cruised farther down sunset / hollywood to circus books and the action got sketchy. I remember Santa Monica was full of dudes waiting to get picked up, I don't think that exists anymore? It was definitely a different time.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 21:41 #7877Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I have the numbers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh63Qcbz8gE
And before asks, I have all these girls numbers. You can pm for them.
-
05-01-23 18:17 #7876Senior Member

Posts: 35San Pedro
Hey gents, anyone know of anything in the San pedro city area?
-
05-01-23 15:18 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 5603You mean like 40 years ago. I lived right there at the time. Crazy busy.
Originally Posted by Speck
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 18:00 #7874Senior Member

Posts: 91I need some info on her as well, she is hot!
Originally Posted by Iggle20
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 17:53 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 58Picked her up months ago (November? Haven't seen her around after that though. Don't think she's on fig anymore unless she just came back.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 10:24 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 639Just asking for info that's all. Not familiar with the LA scene or California for that matter. Wisconsin Street scene nothing like Cali.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 05:25 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 2015Does she offer BBBJ?
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 20:46 #7870Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977As dough boy said
If that roll up on the set one more time, I'll blast his ass.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
If I see one more post from someone seeing a pic on fig and asking for her number, well, I don't know.
Duds, if they are on fig, they are too stupid to manage a cell phone.










Reply With Quote






