Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 16529
-
05-04-23 10:15 #13409Regular Member

Posts: 6Jewel not Sarah
Correction her name was Jewel.
Originally Posted by ClemsonGuy81
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 01:03 #13408Regular Member

Posts: 6My Favor Sarah
Thanks for the recommendation. Stopped by today as it was right off 95. I was able to get FS right away. Sarah has great English and has a great body. Though it was a CBJ and no DATY. It was still a good time. . 6 to house, 1. 6 to Sarah. One could probably get it lower, I don't know the typical rates here in Jacksonville. Go see her and report back, I'm especially interested to see if anyone can get BBBJ or anything else.
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 21:56 #13407Senior Member

Posts: 642Thanks!
After a few missteps with independent providers I found your review, can confirm as advertised. However I did get FS on first visit only because I played it up like I had been there before. She's definitely a Korean spinner, English was good.
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
Worth a repeat, call ahead and schedule.
-
05-03-23 08:12 #13406Senior Member

Posts: 53On well
That's too bad, because Coco also gave a great massage!
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 05:56 #13405Banned Member

Posts: 198YuYu has moved to another spot in St Augustine called Krystal Spa. While she is very attractive, and I do enjoy her service but for the price and drive, I can do better at some other spots in JAX. I have seen her on a number of occasions and never had any issues with negotiations, and L3 was enthusiastically offered on the first visit, but L2 has always been denied.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 20:21 #13404Senior Member

Posts: 359I don't think YuYu is there
If it's been a few months. I doubt she there anymore. But if she is, I'm down to make a drive.
Originally Posted by FlyingVfr
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 20:19 #13403Senior Member

Posts: 359I got L3 with Jewel
I don't think it has anything to do with being a regular or not. I'm fairly new to the AMP scene. Maybe, perhaps I went on back to back days. But honestly, these girls can do whatever they want. If they only want L1. That's all you going to get. I wouldn't worry about it. Just enjoy a girl not in her 50's touching your kickstand.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 20:14 #13402Senior Member

Posts: 359Yes
Yes. She has been in Vegas, she said for most of the year, but will be here for a bit with hopes of moving permanently.
Originally Posted by After8
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 15:36 #13401Senior Member

Posts: 497Not CoCo.
Her name was not CoCo. She kept asking if I was a COP. I tried to put her at ease but that clearly didn't work. LOL!
Originally Posted by JaxSanMarco
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 11:56 #13400Banned Member

Posts: 198It could be. She did say she was from Vegas.
Originally Posted by After8
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 09:04 #13399Senior Member

Posts: 53Lotus
Interesting. I was a frequent visitor there and L3 was always on the menu. A couple of months ago, I drove by and found that it was closed and under what looked like a renovation. I assumed they were tossed out, as this was after the recent crack down. I'm wondering, was your early 40's woman named Coco?
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 07:09 #13398Senior Member

Posts: 55The same Jewel from Vegas that used to work there?
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 16:18 #13397Banned Member

Posts: 198Can't really say why only L1 was offered today. When I walked in, Helen even told Jewel that I was a regular with Ruby when she was there. Possibly had something to do with the fact it was only a 30 minute session. Either way, I'll be going back and adding Jewel to my rotation.
Originally Posted by LuckyGandor
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 16:10 #13396Banned Member

Posts: 590I saw her for the first time today too. I did get L3, maybe it's cause I was a My Favor regular during the Ruby days and let her know that. She's gorgeous and very fun. Felt like I was with a professional.
Originally Posted by ThaAmpGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 16:04 #13395Banned Member

Posts: 198My favor
Stopped by today to see Jewel. All I can say is that she is absolutely gorgeous. She has a beautiful spinner body, and a pretty face. It was short visit, and she only offer HJ for this first visit, saying we should go slow for the first session. All this did was raise my interests for what more is to come with additional visits. It's a clever tactic, but I'm hooked.









Reply With Quote




