Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 564 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 64 464 514 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 614 664 1064 1564 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22367

    Should have been clearer

    Savannah Staxx is still alive. I repeat, Savannah Staxx is still alive.

    There was a second lady who used the stage name Savannah, and later on Serenity, who passed away. This lady is NOT Savannah Staxx.

    I first met the second Savannah in early '21. She wasn't drug addicted, but smoked cigs a lot and drank too. She was a good time, but had a habit of talking a little too much and got way too personal with stuff going on in her life, ultimately ending up with her asking me for money. I was a fool then, unaware of this site, so I ended up $150 in the hole, but I stopped after that and cut contact.

    I knew how to search for the obit because she gave me her real name as some sort of guarantee I guess?

    Regardless, it's unfortunate she passed away. She disappeared in October last year, I figured she might have moved back to her hometown.

  2. #22366

    Ahh. I think someone is confused.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Edit: Okay I searched as well, and saw the obit. Damn. Did not realize that. Disregard what I said
    https://tryst.link/escort/savannahstaxxx

    Is still alive and well thank you. Whom are we talking about?

  3. #22365
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is still up, and I've seen reviews being posted to TER as recently as 2 weeks ago. I think I know which Savannah he's talking about. She used the stage name Savannah, and then Serenity. If you search on EA by Serenity, her post still shows up in the search results, but clicking on the link redirects back to the home page, so that ad may have been deleted.

    As for her passing away, I'm not sure. I found her older number (ending in 7338) and texted that to ask if she was still providing, and she said no. This was in the first week of April. Unless something drastic happened, or that number had been reassigned before and the receiver just said no, she's probably still alive.

    Edit: Okay I searched as well, and saw the obit. Damn. Did not realize that. Disregard what I said
    Wait, which Savannah? Savannah Staxxx? Or the other? Your post makes it very unclear.

  4. #22364

    Not sure if it is allowed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Edit: Okay I searched as well, and saw the obit. Damn. Did not realize that. Disregard what I said
    But do you have a link to the obit.

  5. #22363

    Sting advice

    Browsing TikTok and came across a lawyers post give what he called "the best prostitution advice " he says that if you believe that you've been caught in a sting and the provider ask you about money and services wanted to simply say, "O don't know what you're doing, but I'm paying to make a movie" this is pornography and is legal.

    Totally makes sense because they have to record you ask to play for pay. Thoughts?

  6. #22362

    Savannah

    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDolphin  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same recently, she was one of the first I've seen in the area and was wondering where she went. Did a little digging and I believe she passed away recently unfortunately.
    Geezus these girls are dropping like flies. That's the 4th just this year.

  7. #22361

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is still up, and I've seen reviews being posted to TER as recently as 2 weeks ago. I think I know which Savannah he's talking about. She used the stage name Savannah, and then Serenity. If you search on EA by Serenity, her post still shows up in the search results, but clicking on the link redirects back to the home page, so that ad may have been deleted.

    As for her passing away, I'm not sure. I found her older number (ending in 7338) and texted that to ask if she was still providing, and she said no. This was in the first week of April. Unless something drastic happened, or that number had been reassigned before and the receiver just said no, she's probably still alive.

    Edit: Okay I searched as well, and saw the obit. Damn. Did not realize that. Disregard what I said

  8. #22360
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDolphin  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking the same recently, she was one of the first I've seen in the area and was wondering where she went. Did a little digging and I believe she passed away recently unfortunately.
    This Savannah?

    https://tryst.link/escort/savannahstaxxx

  9. #22359
    Quote Originally Posted by MixMan13  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Savannah? She used to post regularly on STG and LC and usually had the headlines "dark eyed MILF" or "once bitten, twice shy". She was a quality provider and had top notch service.
    I was thinking the same recently, she was one of the first I've seen in the area and was wondering where she went. Did a little digging and I believe she passed away recently unfortunately.

  10. #22358
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage on this light chocolate delight?
    I paid $140/ hh plus 30 for anal. She let me keep it because she couldn't take it for too long.

  11. #22357

    I've been wanting to test her out

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one recently. A little over 5 feet tall, maybe 100 pounds, if that. Older, probably 40's. Baby damage. You will forget about looks when she puts a BBBJ cim on you. Might be the best currently available. Pussy tight af. Will repeat, already have repeated. Recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/696880476093
    What was the damage? I mostly just want to try the BBJ CIM.

  12. #22356
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree. I repeated 3 days after first visit. She does anal as well.
    What's the damage on this light chocolate delight?

  13. #22355

    Savannah

    Does anyone know what happened to Savannah? She used to post regularly on STG and LC and usually had the headlines "dark eyed MILF" or "once bitten, twice shy". She was a quality provider and had top notch service.

  14. #22354

    Agrer

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one recently. A little over 5 feet tall, maybe 100 pounds, if that. Older, probably 40's. Baby damage. You will forget about looks when she puts a BBBJ cim on you. Might be the best currently available. Pussy tight af. Will repeat, already have repeated. Recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/696880476093
    Totally agree. I repeated 3 days after first visit. She does anal as well.

  15. #22353

    Update link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ncjondo22  [View Original Post]
    Recently saw Kourtney.

    Let's be fair, no girl is perfect. When it came to the performance. Let's say it was 8/10. Seriously memorable. Some things aren't for everyone and YMMV. Generally getting with schedule was easy enough. She's nice. Slightly business like but reasonable and nice about it. HJ BBBJ. She made a fun dream. Last Four 4211.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...-4211/48419480
    Here's her STG ad from yesterday, the one you posted was almost a year old.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...p/483780232939

    There was a view of her recently she does not allow DATY can you confirm or refute that? Been interested in her for a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape