Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 1067 1567 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22322
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrownC  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Ashton in a while. Been a bit for me but I notice she hasn't posted in a week or so.
    She's back posting as of yesterday on STG.

  2. #22321

    Adeline Thorne

    Umm she stood me up before for another " regular "client. That was a new one for me. No text from her while I waited. Texted me back hours later and told me. Waste of time.

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    I can't speak for anyone other than myself but she's never been anything but delightful. I'll say, having read the messages she gets and another providers get, how a person talks to a provider goes a long way in determining the response they get. If a text gives off creepy, pushy, domineering, toxic-masculinity vibes to the point she doesn't feel safe then she's going to put her own safety first. And I also know because I've seen it: more plays waste a provider's time setting up appointments that they don't show up for than it happens a provider dips on an appointment with no warning.

    I was delightful to her and she was in turn delightful to me.

  3. #22320

    Petite AA

    Saw this one recently. A little over 5 feet tall, maybe 100 pounds, if that. Older, probably 40's. Baby damage. You will forget about looks when she puts a BBBJ cim on you. Might be the best currently available. Pussy tight af. Will repeat, already have repeated. Recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/696880476093

  4. #22319
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucea06  [View Original Post]
    You are right it was Louisburg!
    Never saw her because she went GPS on me before I had a chance. I hope she's ok.

  5. #22318

    Baby Brianna

    I reviewed her several years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maeladroit  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly certain this one has been reviewed before but I'm coming up empty. Does anyone remember the other name she went by before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/127415410

  6. #22317

    Blessing in disguise

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I recommend avoiding unless you like the site of incredibly bad teeth. There is a reason there are no pics of her smiling.

    HolyDiver.
    Never put that together but your right, not one picture of her smiling. Guess it's a good thing she never replied, thanks for the warning. The Raleigh area seems to be nothing but picking through the scraps and finding the best of what's left.

  7. #22316
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    Bit of back and forth texting then big head kicked in and I asked if she was at least 18 yo.

    She snapped back and said read the fucking ad-you are blocked.

    Lolz- Massive red flag. Don't end up in prison for a few moments of fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/637359305829
    She was a deposit scam anyway. You didn't miss out on anything.

  8. #22315

    Deposit Scammer Valerie / Olivia

    Deposit scammer. Can show proof with screenshot of the convo.

  9. #22314

    A Few Ripoffs to Avoid

    Recently built a search from the ground up and ran into these ones wanting to take money by deposit before visit scam. I'd avoid. Some of them actually made me laugh because they come up with legit looking T's and C's with the add service logo (so they try or so they thought LOL). Are they trying to unionize? LOL.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...666-30612.html

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7047278604

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...mee-30307.html

    Happy hunting out there.

  10. #22313

    Kourtney Scouting Report

    Recently saw Kourtney.

    Let's be fair, no girl is perfect. When it came to the performance. Let's say it was 8/10. Seriously memorable. Some things aren't for everyone and YMMV. Generally getting with schedule was easy enough. She's nice. Slightly business like but reasonable and nice about it. HJ BBBJ. She made a fun dream. Last Four 4211.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k...-4211/48419480

  11. #22312

    Foxxi Palace

    Scouting Report:

    Visited: last 3 mo. I can say this was a very very very pleasant dream. She's open and connecting. Really gets into things. Great personality. She's nice to talk to and friendly. Don't want to give too many details but suffice to say I'll be repeating 100%. Some things May not be for everyone, that's fine but this was for me. Last Four 9247. Sometimes mentions Pleasure Palace in her ad. Indeed it was for me. She's pretty and that's her in the ad if the link still works. Maybe the pictures are old but what you see isn't that much if at all different.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...d/477918483625

  12. #22311

    I'll Vouch For This

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakNastyFell  [View Original Post]
    What happened?
    I just recently tried to see her. Too long of a story to get into, but I was bamboozled out of $150 and a couple of hours out of my time. She made up every excuse in the book. She's served an 8 year sentence for aiding and abetting, so scamming comes 2nd nature to her. She also has a crazy, abusive bf, so that is definitely something worth keeping an out of for. And I was somewhat of a regular of hers. If she'll scam a repeat customer, she'll do it to anyone. It's a good experience if you do get to see her, because she'll do anything for the right price and she does have a really nice body, but the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

  13. #22310

    Summer

    I know Summer retired, I just wonder if she'll ever come back?

  14. #22309

    New Girl? Any 411?


  15. #22308

    Cute as a button but.

    Bit of back and forth texting then big head kicked in and I asked if she was at least 18 yo.

    She snapped back and said read the fucking ad-you are blocked.

    Lolz- Massive red flag. Don't end up in prison for a few moments of fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/637359305829

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape