Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 971
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #506

    Elusive Gabi QCC

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...616807168.html

    Gabi quality care. I question the quality.

    Gabrielle is notoriously hard to schedule with. I have seen her a few times in the past to differing degrees of success. I have reached out to her dozens of times and failed dozens of times so be warned she is extremely hard to book and even getting a response does not always guarantee an appointment. She often overbooks, ghosts, cancels and commits other shenanigans that prevent an hour massage. Which is a shame, because I think if she put a little more effort into things she could be a success. Well, recently, I got to see her again and suffice to say, it's pretty much the same old same old.

    If you can get a response from her via text then setting up a time and getting to the place is pretty easy. Easy to find apartment in Alexandria and easy to park. The place however is a total mess. Despite working in the business of house cleaning, she's in dire need of those same services herself. I have never booked her for housecleaning and maybe she's way better at that than massage though I have my doubts. If hygiene and cleanliness is a big deal for you and you have the means to take advantage of her outcall program. It might be better to have her come to you than the other way around. Unfortunately it's not an option for me.

    The massage itself is a basic rub down with oil. If you are looking for CMT level skill, you will not find it here. I figured things could only improve on the flip. I've always received a HE and in the past was able to get her topless with roaming. She's got some scars and a little bit of baby damage, but she is a sub30 Latina. And for what it's worth her rates aren't all that bad. But this time however she was way more reserved and it kind of felt like she was in a rush and just wanted it over with as quickly as possible. Again, effort is really what is lacking here. The pictures in her ad are of her but she sort of glamours herself up in them. Granted maybe I've only ever caught her at her worst and am batting a miserable 0 for 3 but everytime I've seen her she looks like a slob. I think she has the ability to be attractive but she's never once moved me or junior in a matter of speaking. No make up. No attempt to look sultry and desirable. Not even maintenance downstairs. Again, she's not entirely ugly, but she's nothing to really look at either especially when she's not done up with a bit of effort and hygiene.

    In the ad she does mention an apprentice however, so maybe perchance her protégé can succeed where she's failed or at the very least maybe it will lighten the load and give her the time and space she needs to improve on her services. I think there's potential there she just needs to put in the work.

    If anyone has tried her apprentice please feel free to let me know your experience.

    Water forgets the names of TheDrowned.

  2. #505

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...617597928.html

    Came across this ad.

    Might take the plunge but wanted to see if anyone else has any prior knowledge or experience.

  3. #504

    Follow up: Haydee

    So yesterday Haydee contacted me out of the blue and I guess she got word of my less than stellar experience and wanted to make it up to me.

    It was a kind gesture and I took her up on the offer. This time. I got a massage from the boss herself and let me tell you. The experience was a complete 180.

    Her skills as a CMT are unparalleled and I received what might have been one of the best massages I have received in this hobby from a non-Asian masseuse.

    It was a night and day experience, and Haydee is a warm and welcoming personality. I enjoyed my time with her and got a nice relaxing hour and chat. I also deeply appreciate her going out of her way to amend past wrongdoings and she even offered me a discount on the massage. She didn't have to do that but did anyway and that goes a long way.

    It isn't always where you go. It's who you see. A genuine lady who takes pride in what she does.

    Haydee is the real deal. Good massage as was the finish.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45127/

  4. #503

    Glen Drive harassment

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new ad with a new face and decided to check it out.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...616778915.html

    Wanted to make an appt with Paola and everything seemed pretty easy to set up with text. But when I got the address I recognized this is Haydee's new "Latin" wellness spa located on Glen Dr. She's got like 5 new numbers and ads but it all leads to the same location, the appropriately coined Merry Maids Jack Shack.

    Like a fool I took the bait. And decided to try Paola. The photos are heavily edited as to make her not look as plain as she is. I tried to initiate some small talk and got that she was from Honduras but other than that she wasn't very talkative or personable for that matter. Just kinda gave a half assed massage like she didn't want to be there.

    My hour came and went and then she told me gracias and began to leave. Felt like I wasted me time. Had to practically drag her back over and blatantly asked for the happy ending. Was declined until I mentioned payment. Wanted a 100 and told her she was out of line. Settled on 60 for what I thought would be a topless handshake. But she wouldn't remove her bra.
    Be careful with that Glen Drive location. Years ago, there was an Chinese parlor operating out of one of the offices there and one of the building's tenants use to harass the parlor's customers by putting notes on their cars telling them to park elsewhere, you are being watched, etc. (most mongers were parking in the parking spaces in front of the building and taking up the spaces from the other tenants). I thought it was open parking but I assume this one tenant had a hard on for massage parlors and wanted to scare off the Chinese parlor. Never happened to me as I always had parked on the side of the building away from the front entrance. But I recall the notes on cars being discussed on here.

  5. #502

    Addendum: red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by GripNSip  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new ad with a new face and decided to check it out.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...616778915.html

    Wanted to make an appt with Paola and everything seemed pretty easy to set up with text. But when I got the address I recognized this is Haydee's new "Latin" wellness spa located on Glen Dr. She's got like 5 new numbers and ads but it all leads to the same location, the appropriately coined Merry Maids Jack Shack.

    Like a fool I took the bait. And decided to try Paola. The photos are heavily edited as to make her not look as plain as she is. I tried to initiate some small talk and got that she was from Honduras but other than that she wasn't very talkative or personable for that matter. Just kinda gave a half assed massage like she didn't want to be there.

    My hour came and went and then she told me gracias and began to leave. Felt like I wasted me time. Had to practically drag her back over and blatantly asked for the happy ending. Was declined until I mentioned payment. Wanted a 100 and told her she was out of line. Settled on 60 for what I thought would be a topless handshake. But she wouldn't remove her bra.

    Overall a shitty experience but I guess I have nobody to blame but myself.

    Don't listen to Ondore's lies.
    Something I feel like I should mention as a big red flag is when the same place advertises with new pictures and new numbers. It usually indicates that they get new customers but those customers don't return, likely because the service sucks and the ladies are ugly. So since they don't build a loyal clientele, the place sort of becomes self aware in that they are trying trick you into coming back again under false pretenses.

    Just my 2 cents. Save your 2 cents.

  6. #501

    All roads lead to. Haydee?

    Saw a new ad with a new face and decided to check it out.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...616778915.html

    Wanted to make an appt with Paola and everything seemed pretty easy to set up with text. But when I got the address I recognized this is Haydee's new "Latin" wellness spa located on Glen Dr. She's got like 5 new numbers and ads but it all leads to the same location, the appropriately coined Merry Maids Jack Shack.

    Like a fool I took the bait. And decided to try Paola. The photos are heavily edited as to make her not look as plain as she is. I tried to initiate some small talk and got that she was from Honduras but other than that she wasn't very talkative or personable for that matter. Just kinda gave a half assed massage like she didn't want to be there.

    My hour came and went and then she told me gracias and began to leave. Felt like I wasted me time. Had to practically drag her back over and blatantly asked for the happy ending. Was declined until I mentioned payment. Wanted a 100 and told her she was out of line. Settled on 60 for what I thought would be a topless handshake. But she wouldn't remove her bra.

    Overall a shitty experience but I guess I have nobody to blame but myself.

    Don't listen to Ondore's lies.

  7. #500

    Did you Call Metro Barbershop?

    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Called yesterday and number is disconnected. The daily Craigslist ads stopped April 15. Google says temporarily closed.
    The place is located inside the barbershop if they are still operating maybe you can ask them if they are still doing massage?

  8. #499

    Shut down?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...606274073.html

    Pulled the trigger on this one in Fairfax.

    Korean owned hair salon connected to an apartment complex on prosperity. Parking is plenty but a bit inconvenient to the actual location hidden on the other side of the complex between a garden. Easy to miss but not hard to find. Met by Mina. Older Korean with blonde hair; masked up but seemed cute.

    Massage was good.

    6 for the the hour not bad at the price point.

    Ending was standard, but welcome. Got to sneak UTC and peak at her nipples but she was very resistant to any mutual play, technique was good and I tipped another. 6 for her time. Added bonus of getting to nut inside a legitimate barbershop.

    We are already drowning. All we have to do is open our mouths and let the water in.
    Called yesterday and number is disconnected. The daily Craigslist ads stopped April 15. Google says temporarily closed.

  9. #498

    Kk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico99  [View Original Post]
    I had seen that ad and thought it was kind of intriguing to see but doing a walk of shame to get a massage and nothing else at this place is a bit intimidating. I may see someone I know getting a haircut and they may wonder why I'm walking into the "back room " LOL. Maybe a better time to visit would be on a late Sunday afternoon or early evening when most people are not getting a haircut. Bravo to you for reporting on this place.
    It was a long time ago. I had a session with KK at this place.

  10. #497
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...606274073.html

    Pulled the trigger on this one in Fairfax.

    Korean owned hair salon connected to an apartment complex on prosperity. Parking is plenty but a bit inconvenient to the actual location hidden on the other side of the complex between a garden. Easy to miss but not hard to find. Met by Mina. Older Korean with blonde hair; masked up but seemed cute.

    Massage was good.

    6 for the the hour not bad at the price point.

    Ending was standard, but welcome. Got to sneak UTC and peak at her nipples but she was very resistant to any mutual play, technique was good and I tipped another. 6 for her time. Added bonus of getting to nut inside a legitimate barbershop.

    We are already drowning. All we have to do is open our mouths and let the water in.
    I had seen that ad and thought it was kind of intriguing to see but doing a walk of shame to get a massage and nothing else at this place is a bit intimidating. I may see someone I know getting a haircut and they may wonder why I'm walking into the "back room " LOL. Maybe a better time to visit would be on a late Sunday afternoon or early evening when most people are not getting a haircut. Bravo to you for reporting on this place.

  11. #496

    Now I know

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...606274073.html

    Pulled the trigger on this one in Fairfax.

    Korean owned hair salon connected to an apartment complex on prosperity. Parking is plenty but a bit inconvenient to the actual location hidden on the other side of the complex between a garden. Easy to miss but not hard to find. Met by Mina. Older Korean with blonde hair; masked up but seemed cute.

    Massage was good.

    6 for the the hour not bad at the price point.

    Ending was standard, but welcome. Got to sneak UTC and peak at her nipples but she was very resistant to any mutual play, technique was good and I tipped another. 6 for her time. Added bonus of getting to nut inside a legitimate barbershop.

    We are already drowning. All we have to do is open our mouths and let the water in.
    Got my haircut there, your post explains the moaning and "who's your daddy " screams I heard.

  12. #495

    Barbershop Massage

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...606274073.html

    Pulled the trigger on this one in Fairfax.

    Korean owned hair salon connected to an apartment complex on prosperity. Parking is plenty but a bit inconvenient to the actual location hidden on the other side of the complex between a garden. Easy to miss but not hard to find. Met by Mina. Older Korean with blonde hair; masked up but seemed cute.

    Massage was good.

    6 for the the hour not bad at the price point.

    Ending was standard, but welcome. Got to sneak UTC and peak at her nipples but she was very resistant to any mutual play, technique was good and I tipped another. 6 for her time. Added bonus of getting to nut inside a legitimate barbershop.

    We are already drowning. All we have to do is open our mouths and let the water in.

  13. #494

    Cute Blonde Avery

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...596592316.html

    Anyone have any experiences? Feel free to DM.

  14. #493

    Mermaid = Vicky of Energy and Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by Galleon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone given, this ad a shot? I am intrigued.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...552810063.html
    I was curious about the "Mermaid" experience. Set up an appointment through text. She texted me the address at Mosby Tower. The address looked familiar to me as I had visited Energy and Serenity Bodyworks some time back. I asked if she is Vicky and she said yes. As I did not enjoy my previous visit, I text back an hour later with some excuse to cancel the appointment. The biggest issue I had then was hygiene. The sheets smelled and were stained. I had to request for fresh sheets, but they don't smell much better. This review described the hygiene issue accurately: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...085&viewfull=1#post5009085.

    Be warned if you want to give it a try.

  15. #492
    Quote Originally Posted by StVille  [View Original Post]
    I posted about this on the Massage Parlor board for some reason a while back. If you like it weird, you might enjoy the experience but it's really not something most are going to be into. Located in a normal office building. Cluttered but legit looking room. Late 50's American provider, dressed legit. The "Mermaid" part is the steam tent. She rubs in a sugar scrub, tent goes up, you get steamed, then repeat on the flip. Not much of a tease till close to the end. For the finish, she opens her top, goes over her rules (no roaming, no biting) and nurses making sure you get both until you finish. Then your on your own for cleanup. It's a strange, non-sensual experience, but it is an experience.
    Dang, I can do weird but if the sensual part is that unsatisfying, I guess I'll pass on that one. Thank you for your insights.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape