Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 73 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 1083
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #393

    Additional Recon

    Weeded out some more timewasters and found a few repeatable to keep in my rotation for now.

    Amoura - https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-a91f11952a11.

    Looks amazing but just super rude and GPS. Asked me how much allowance I was willing to give and told her I prefer to start with ppm of 400 (she asked if that included intimacy) and I cover all expenses for dates. She got super offended by that and said she doesn't meet for less than 500 and that doesn't include intimacy and she was offended I would think that anyone would meet for intimacy at that price.

    Cincybabe513 - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-9198c4a3f396.

    She flies in to work at the strip clubs in clearwater / st. Pete on weekends. Haven't been able to make it over to see her yet and she wants you to meet her there to discuss arrangements. She's been at Oasis Cabaret the last few times we tried to coordinate schedules.

    Realtor - https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-09d282921325.

    Seems friendly enough. She asked for 700 ppm to start but wasn't feeling it enough to take the plunge yet or try to negotiate lower with other options on the table.

    Latinbarbie - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-283cc1190df6.

    She reached out to me but I've also seen her profile on other dating sites with more pictures and info about her. She's a professional body builder which really isn't my thing but if its yours she wants 500 ppm. She seems eager though so pretty sure you can get it lower if you try.

    TemptingPrincess - https://members.seeking.com/messages...5-02e0b11659d4.

    She reached out as well and splits time between Lakeland and St. Pete. Haven't gotten around to setting up time with her yet but said her ppm range is 500 to 700.

    Mlos823 - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-1c15157db954.

    Followed up with her based on a previous post and still won't budge off 1000 ppm.

    Rose_Tampa - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-bc17fe0e4eb9.

    Seems a little green and not good with math. Said she'd like to make 1000 to 1500 / month. I told her how about 300 ppm and we meet once a week. She said she was looking for 800 ppm. Told her I don't go higher than 500 ppm and she passed on meeting.

    FierceMermaid - https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-4e5556e534e0.

    This one wants you to meet while she's working at Score's to break the ice. Won't give out a number till then and she's also not a dancer there.

    Talie - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...0-a55b8a033165.

    Had a good time with her. She's direct and can host out in Westshore. Wanted 500 ppm but agreed on 400 ppm as long as we didn't go over 2 hours. Wants you to come over to her place and bring a bottle of wine so you can get comfortable and see if there's a connection before moving on to the bedroom. She's very cautious and everything is covered. We seemed to hit it off and I think on repeat visits you could push boundaries a bit more if she's into you. She mentioned she's got a couple friends that are also on seeking and I think one of them may be FierceMermaid cause she tried to get me to go over to Scores with her to hang out and to meet her friend after we were finished but I was spent for the night and passed. I don't think she'll be a regular but definitely a good in case of emergency option if nothing else pans out.

    Have two others that may be my keep in my rotation ones for now so I'll post about them later on when I'm ready to phase them out.

    Hope this helps you guys out a bit.

  2. #392
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Here's just some info to help you not waste time. I have met none of these ladies, this is just what I've gathered from messaging them.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-91f836c68b75

    Damselindistress. Said she wants 250 for first meeting, which is only a dinner date / no intimacy. 450 after that to include intimacy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-f0c171d1bd4e

    Valentina. Gave me her number straight away. Says she does 700 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-a040cc84fe0d

    TheSweetest. Gave me number and snap, sent some videos of her getting facefucked in a car. Says she's an exhibitionist, wants 300-500. Could probably talk her down lower. Might pull the trigger on this one because I love a nasty chick.
    I can 2nd the intel on Babexx. I met her about a yr ago and she is a total dead fish. At one point during doggie, she looks back and says, are you done yet? Save your time and money.

  3. 05-18-23 15:27

    Reason
    Wrong city

  4. #391
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd29  [View Original Post]
    Gabriella23 - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-cc4e8731c6a3.

    Smoking hot but wouldn't communicate via text until we met for dinner so put her on the backburner since I couldn't get details on ppm.

    She is very hot. Wants 1 k ppm. We have gone offline and I have her ig. Keep working it.
    Thanks for the intel. I've been trying to stick to the 300 to 500 range on initial meets and it seems to be working so far. Once I find one or two that are keepers will probably see if I can negotiate it down to 200 to 300 per meet. I don't know if it's because I look relatively young for my age but there's been so many coming through I haven't been able to keep up. I can only see one or two a week so have the next few weeks booked. Once I figure which ones I'm keeping I'll post some reviews with links.

  5. #390

    Gabriella23

    Gabriella23 - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-cc4e8731c6a3.

    Smoking hot but wouldn't communicate via text until we met for dinner so put her on the backburner since I couldn't get details on ppm.

    She is very hot. Wants 1 k ppm. We have gone offline and I have her ig. Keep working it.

  6. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    I have it on my profile that my expectation for a first meeting is coffee / lunch to gauge chemistry. If they try to shift that into "let's go to $$$ place tonight instead" I tell them I reserve my evenings for other things - "I'm willing to make some schedule shifts to accommodate your availability, but realistically this is a 'get-to-know' you experience and I find that happens best sober, in the daytime. If that isn't what you're looking for, I wish you the best of luck in your search. ".

    That tends to weed out the serious ones from the women who just want to use your card to pay for a nice meal and bail.
    Thanks for the advice. I have some meets lined up for this weekend and next week so we'll see how those go and I'll report back.

  7. #388
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbrayj1987  [View Original Post]
    One question I do have though is what do you guys do with girls that want to meet up for drinks or dinner at some place expensive before discussing any financial expectations and benefits? I've had a couple that wanted to do that first before providing their number so we could text about that stuff offline before meeting. They gave off the vibe that they really just want someone to spend money on them so I bailed but was wondering if you guys had different experiences.
    I have it on my profile that my expectation for a first meeting is coffee / lunch to gauge chemistry. If they try to shift that into "let's go to $$$ place tonight instead" I tell them I reserve my evenings for other things - "I'm willing to make some schedule shifts to accommodate your availability, but realistically this is a 'get-to-know' you experience and I find that happens best sober, in the daytime. If that isn't what you're looking for, I wish you the best of luck in your search. ".

    That tends to weed out the serious ones from the women who just want to use your card to pay for a nice meal and bail.

  8. #387

    Recon

    Here's my list of time wasters so far. Have a few that look promising but they're taking forever to return messages so I'll post about them once I get more info.

    Gabriella23 - https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-cc4e8731c6a3.

    Smoking hot but wouldn't communicate via text until we met for dinner so put her on the backburner since I couldn't get details on ppm.

    Angel - https://members.seeking.com/messages...0-7e1a59a338a6.

    Chatted back and forth but doesn't seem to know what she wants and went dark when I offered to take the conversation offline to text.

    FunInTheSun - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-032f7527c77e.

    College girl home for the summer but really wants someone who has a boat.

    InnocentCharmer - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-a4af1477d1d6.

    Told me they were almost 60 so cut off contact.

    Ruby - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-f83900944d79.

    Would only communicate in Spanish so may be worth it if any of you speak Spanish.

    Lexxiebby - https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-e2095cf43a80.

    First message was they wanted an allowance so I bailed.

    Jade - https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-239181b1fd90.

    Initially showed most recent activity in the US and single but showing Mexico and open relationship now. Wasn't looking for someone with a husband and she sprung it on me after chatting back and forth so bailed.

  9. #386
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz  [View Original Post]
    Here's just some info to help you not waste time. I have met none of these ladies, this is just what I've gathered from messaging them.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-91f836c68b75

    Damselindistress. Said she wants 250 for first meeting, which is only a dinner date / no intimacy. 450 after that to include intimacy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-f0c171d1bd4e

    Valentina. Gave me her number straight away. Says she does 700 ppm.
    Thanks for all the intel. I had a similar experience with FlirtyGorgeous and she blocked me when I suggested 400 ppm. I'll add another post with additional time wasters I've come across so far.

    Just started on the seeking site this week based on all the positive posts you guys have put up here and on the St Pete board. It does seem like a lot of work to weed through all the BS on there but the girls seem generally better than the escort scene around here. One question I do have though is what do you guys do with girls that want to meet up for drinks or dinner at some place expensive before discussing any financial expectations and benefits? I've had a couple that wanted to do that first before providing their number so we could text about that stuff offline before meeting. They gave off the vibe that they really just want someone to spend money on them so I bailed but was wondering if you guys had different experiences.

    Thanks in advance for all your insights.

  10. #385

    General Recon

    Here's just some info to help you not waste time. I have met none of these ladies, this is just what I've gathered from messaging them.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-91f836c68b75

    Damselindistress. Said she wants 250 for first meeting, which is only a dinner date / no intimacy. 450 after that to include intimacy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-f0c171d1bd4e

    Valentina. Gave me her number straight away. Says she does 700 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-a040cc84fe0d

    TheSweetest. Gave me number and snap, sent some videos of her getting facefucked in a car. Says she's an exhibitionist, wants 300-500. Could probably talk her down lower. Might pull the trigger on this one because I love a nasty chick.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...4-7ac70f0205fe

    SexiLexi89 - wants 1 K a meet. Looks like a porn star, might actually be one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-96766757d943

    FlirtyGorgeous. Asked for 600, said she'd take 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-5059d2a766c8

    Co11 egegirl. Set something up, then day-of she flaked and ghosted. Now her location bounces around the state.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-16e88034b147

    Babexx. Wants to meet immediately. You have to host. She'll take 400. Attitude was kind of crappy so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-c448255caab8

    Ophilia11 - wants 500, super fast texter. If you don't reply immediately she thinks you're a scammer.

    That's enough for now, all the other info I have are for profiles that haven't been on in a month or so. Hope this helps y'all.

  11. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing this one for awhile and have decided to share with you guys. If you want to return the favor it would be much appreciated! DM me!

    She's into pretty much anything, I'm not into anal so I never tried but she could be game for that too. As I mentioned, I have seen her many times.

    Sometimes I will get her an Uber to my hotel other times I will go to her place. After she's met you once, she can host.

    She's into being tied up, and having you have your way with her. Very submissive, great attitude and Al's ways willing to please. She squirts, loves to give rim jobs, get face fvcked, into going raw, not on bc though but she swallows like a trooper. Tiny frame, with some meat on her just the right amount, she's cool and down to earth, knows how to have fun, carry conversation.

    Treat her good guys and do NOT give her more than $200.

    I started at 200 as an introductory rate and we stuck to it. Plus travel expenses too of course if you have to Uber her since she doesn't drive.

    After seeing her a couple times she was cool with 150 for quickie (half hour) at her place every time I'm in town.

    If I find out that anyone has given her more than 200 and this will be the last time that I share with you guys.

    Don't try to overbid when it's not necessary. She's normal and doesn't have high expectations for money she does this primarily for fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-b2144be98059
    Link says "profile not available" for me. Anyone else getting similar?

  12. #383
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting with this one and agreed to verify by facetime and asked if I had zelle or apple pay. So we facetime and needless to say, utter catfish not even close and except for the black hair. Not the same girl by a mile it was so laughable. In any case, we chatted and seemed nice on Ft and agreed to meet up later in the week, but after we hung up she hit me up about wanting me to zelle her to make sure I am not a weirdo or pervert. Like what does that have to do it. I let her know that there is no scenario that I would send money to a girl before meeting and she started insulting me and blocked me on the site, my guess so I would not report her. Luckily I have a second account so I can see she is still active trying to scam / catfish.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-43f332fbb4e1

    Be safe and always on the lookout for scammers which in this past week seem to be the majority of them and a tremendous waste of time.

    Another one I texted and we agreed on terms and to meet, and she was like I am not in Tampa but at my mom's in Miami this week, so we can't meet until after Easter, but then I noticed that her last login in was from the United Kingdom, so my alarms went off and I called her out on it. Radio silence since then. My common sense would tell me that this is some long term scam because she had not asked for money (yet) and seemed legit, so just scratching my head a bit on this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-d4c9f896c7af
    I think I speak for everyone in here when I say there's way too many scammers, and Timewasters on that site to be posting about all of them. For me I moved to text within two messages. If I don't have a number by then I move on once I start texting. I start screening her and within a day or two at the most I find out that she is one of the above then I just move on and there's too many girls out there to worry about the scammers.

  13. #382

    Kinky hottie in safety harbor

    I've been seeing this one for awhile and have decided to share with you guys. If you want to return the favor it would be much appreciated! DM me!

    She's into pretty much anything, I'm not into anal so I never tried but she could be game for that too. As I mentioned, I have seen her many times.

    Sometimes I will get her an Uber to my hotel other times I will go to her place. After she's met you once, she can host.

    She's into being tied up, and having you have your way with her. Very submissive, great attitude and Al's ways willing to please. She squirts, loves to give rim jobs, get face fvcked, into going raw, not on bc though but she swallows like a trooper. Tiny frame, with some meat on her just the right amount, she's cool and down to earth, knows how to have fun, carry conversation.

    Treat her good guys and do NOT give her more than $200.

    I started at 200 as an introductory rate and we stuck to it. Plus travel expenses too of course if you have to Uber her since she doesn't drive.

    After seeing her a couple times she was cool with 150 for quickie (half hour) at her place every time I'm in town.

    If I find out that anyone has given her more than 200 and this will be the last time that I share with you guys.

    Don't try to overbid when it's not necessary. She's normal and doesn't have high expectations for money she does this primarily for fun.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-b2144be98059

  14. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she could be a little chubby (in a cute way). If she is real / fun / reasonable I'd love to take a dip.
    Didn't wind up pulling the trigger. Felt a little too much like an escort. Could only get her down to $500 and she wanted to come to my place during midday hours which doesn't work for me. Here's a photo she sent me with her face in case you're still interested. Think you're right on the little bit chubby based on the private photo she had as well. If she was hotter I may have pulled the trigger at that price but I can get escorts for 200 to 300 that are hotter than her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails friendlymermaid.jpg‎   friendlymermaid2.jpg‎  

  15. #380

    FriendlyMermaid

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbrayj1987  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She's ready to go but would be nice to know if anyone has any experience with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-59067ae262da
    She looks like she could be a little chubby (in a cute way). If she is real / fun / reasonable I'd love to take a dip.

  16. #379

    FriendlyMermaid

    Any info on this one? She's ready to go but would be nice to know if anyone has any experience with her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-59067ae262da

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape