Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 1084
-
05-01-23 19:09 #379Senior Member

Posts: 38FriendlyMermaid
Any info on this one? She's ready to go but would be nice to know if anyone has any experience with her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-59067ae262da
-
05-01-23 18:55 #378Senior Member

Posts: 38FriendlyMermaid
New to the Tampa area and decided to finally give the arrangements a try based on your guys postings. Used to see girls via agencies down in Miami for around $$. 5 but nothing like that up here and not really a fan of the strip club scene. Went back and forth with this girl and got her down from 600 to 500 to meet at my place. Anybody have experience with her before I pull the trigger? Appreciate the help.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-59067ae262da
-
05-01-23 08:04 #377Senior Member

Posts: 286Littlemissemily
About to close this one. Any insight?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-281c4bc2468a
-
04-27-23 18:25 #376Regular Member

Posts: 22"I am glad you are posting pricing but I personally will never go above 300 and about half I get to agree for 250. I wish some others would hold the line at 3 or even 4 to make things a little easier on all of us."
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-23 08:50 #375Senior Member

Posts: 101https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-18d8cd5df74c
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
Correct link.
-
04-15-23 05:44 #374Senior Member

Posts: 280Link says "user is no longer active". Guess she played the game and the game played her.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 16:46 #373Senior Member

Posts: 101I jinxed myself the new19 yr old who had already agreed to 400 texted me and cancelled and said another SD offered more, she claims 800. See link below for her profile, maybe you guys have better luck.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-627c280b1284
-
04-14-23 16:44 #372Senior Member

Posts: 101Yes, I am hoping other mongers will post their experience with the local SA sites, otherwise this thread will become my personal SA blog LOL.
Originally Posted by RobbinHoodz
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-23 06:03 #371Senior Member

Posts: 280Really great to read some success stories with SA. I feel like most of what's here is either fishing for info or bitching about the market, glad someone is making hay! Keep us updated!
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-23 18:52 #370Senior Member

Posts: 101When it rains it pours 19 yr olds
Met with this beauty a while back and while her profile says she is 21, she is 19 (she showed me her real I'd). I met up only once with her and she seemed to be on and off the site and only goes on every 2- 3 months from what I can tell. Her profile states platonic, but rest assured she is DTF (for the right price I guess).
Met her at a hotel bar and had a couple of drinks and then headed up to my room (this is when I had just moved to the area a while back, so did not have my place yet). Anyway this sweet girl was down to do most anything. DFK, BBBJ with CIM swallow, BBBFS, light anal.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-657cfe8aa6f1
Overall experience 8/10 (time was rather short but that was on my end).
Looks in person 8/10. Nice firm body and perky titties.
BBBJ, BBFS, CIM with Swallow and light anal.
WIR: Yes.
Damage: 600. I had offered a much lower and went back and forth and felt she was on the fence in general about sex but I decided to up my offer and it worked. On a side note, I have recently talked to yet another 19 yr old stunner and she agree to 400 with fun included. Seems like in the past month or so the market has softened a bit on the prices, hope it stays like this. There will always be GPS girls but just need to weed those out and not cave in when just as looking girls can be had fun with at a lower rate.
-
04-13-23 18:39 #369Senior Member

Posts: 101Fifty Shades of Lolita
Hello fellow hole brothers.
As promised my other reports on some more lolitas that I have gone balls deep on. The first one I alluded to in my previous report. In general, I go through phases as what I am looking for in both types of girls and what I want to do with and to them. Currently it has been the 18/19 yr old challenge that I have been on, with some good luck. I will preface to say that most year old on seeking are rather stunning and most try to do online or some platonic BS. Well, that does not work for me and I am very clear when I talk to them and what I am looking for. Case in point was the recent 19 yr old who has the DDLG look to her plus she looks eerily similar to Dakota Johnson (actress from 50 shades) with the hair style she had going on, so I for sure wanted to have fun with. I reached out to her and we exchanged numbers and we chatted a bit and I asked her if she had any preferences, limits or boundaries for when we meet. That usually gets the information I am seeking instead of being too direct and asking if they do ATM or not (which even if they did, they probably would block me). But a lot of times, anal is the one where they mention they do not like, and at least I know going in. Although sometimes I don't ask and go with the flow and it turns out is possible to hit that hole. In her case she did say she enjoyed butt stuff, so game on!
We met on short notice and we decided to go grab some late night drinks (most have fake IDs that work at bars but not necessarily at clubs). Had a great time and she was dressed in a tight small skirt with a white top and with such an innocent face, it was hard to contain my excitement. I will say she looked better in person that in pics, which is rather rare. But I was not complaining. Anyway after doing some bar hopping we ended up at my favorite roof top bar and starting taking shots. And soon she started to initiate DFK while we were at the bar. I have no problem whatsoever with PDA but some of the older milfs were giving us looks. Their older husbands / bfs couldn't stop ogling, hehehe. Well after she told me she was dripping wet in anticipation, we headed back to my place. Back at my place we started with some more DFK, Deep throat with gagging, hair pulling, slapping which she seemed to get more aroused by. Flipped her around and started pounded her from behind and then stuck my cock deep in her ass. After some switching around positions and holes I decided to blow my load deep in her ass to her enjoyment. The best part was when she asked if I had a butt plug so she could put it in here ass and keep my cum inside of her. Dayum! Went another round and made her cum multiple times while she was screaming "Daddy!" and made her swallow my jizz. The next day we were texting and she was telling me how cum was still leaking out of her ass and she can't wait till we meet again and she wants to get DDLG outfits and roleplay with me. Also, she suggested we go to a BDSM club and I fuck in front everyone. What a gem.
Overall experience 9/10.
Looks in person 7. 5/10 better than pictures (teeny body 9/10).
BBBJ, BBFS, Anal, ATM, CIP, CIM with swallow, CIA.
WiR: Yes.
Damage: 500 (she was initially looking for 600).
We had some good fun and for sure when I repeat I will negotiate a more volume discount $300-400/ meet, which my experience works once you meet up with these chicks a couple of times. I have a couple of regulars who we meet up and no allowance on my end but all the fun. Just need to feel out the vibe with each chick.
I won't post link to profile on this one as I will keep her a bit in the rotation (yes I am a greedy fuck) but probably in about a month or so I can post a link on here.
-
04-12-23 16:09 #368Senior Member

Posts: 718Lolita
Anxiously awaiting the report on the 9/10 Lolita!
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-23 18:06 #367Senior Member

Posts: 101Unfortunately all the pictures she sent me when texting were just as filtered as she posted on the sight. The only one that I think does not have any face filter is the one I am sharing here. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-23 18:37 #366Senior Member

Posts: 286Do you have any pics that better represent what she looks like in person? Please DM if you do.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-23 09:10 #365Senior Member

Posts: 101Lolitas in Tampa
I recently met up with 18 yr and 19 yr old young ones. These experiences are bit hit and miss but can be a great time as well, depending on what you are looking for. This report is on Victoria, who lives in the bradenton / Sarasota area and she is 18 (real I'd verified). Her pictures on the site are very filtered and she is not the best looking but I pulled the trigger as was feeling the need for a young teeny **** for the evening. We met at a nice rooftop bar in Tampa to get some drinks (she has a fake I'd, always important for taking out Sugarbabies under 21). I was a bit on the fence to begin with because of all the pictures she sent were heavily filtered and I have had some catfish experiences in the past. Well when I met her, she did look exactly like the pictures, but I understood why she filtered is because she did have some acne going on (I thought to myself, my gosh she is a teenager, so can't fault her for that). In any case, fast forward and we went back to my place for fun. DFK, deep throat, BBBJ, BBFS, no CIP because she was not on bc and no anal. Great tight body and ass though and fucked really good from behind in doggy style and side of bed. Best part I had my hands around her waist and my fingers and thumbs were touching eachother, love that tight body. Anyway after changing a couple of positions had her suck me off but she did not want to CIM and so decided to fuck her again and pullout and try to do a face shot, well she also avoided that so only was able to give her a pearl necklace.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-e723c3ef94c5
Overall 6. 5/10.
Looks in person 5. 5/10 face, 8/10 body.
BBBJ, BBFS, No CIM, no anal.
WIR: No, maybe if she did CIM or anal, but it was only worth the one time.
Damage: 500.
My other report coming soon for the other Lolita (experience 9/10), stay tuned.









Reply With Quote






