Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 356 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 5333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3683

    Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by BBShaq  [View Original Post]
    Is Lee's still open? Where are they?
    McCord just north of Angola. It is / was the cave of Mrs. Shreck!

  2. #3682

    Thinking about trying lee's

    Is Lee's still open? Where are they?

  3. #3681

    Summer spa

    Went to summer spa this afternoon greeted by Judy. Short kinda thick but was strong. Worked the heck out of my back and shoulder. Then came eve had a little 4 hand action but didn't last long. Then eve come back in 10 minutes later to take over eve was skinner and bit taller. Nice massage but I'm like 40 minutes in and she didn't mention flip and I was like damn this sucks. But 10 minutes later she's was like flip. . 5 for the hand and nothing else. Utc roaming even got to put fiv just a bit. Finished and got a bottle water and left. Total for hour1. 6 gave little extra for fiv. Judy 30's and eve probably pushing 40.

  4. #3680

    Asian Lucky Massage

    Anyone been to this place before?

  5. #3679

    Summer Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasD  [View Original Post]
    Lewis Ave. Just google or check STG for the full address. They've been advertising a lot.
    https://summermassagespa.business.site/ Laskey Rd. I think at Secor.

  6. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by MustacheRide  [View Original Post]
    Where is summer spa located?
    Lewis Ave. Just google or check STG for the full address. They've been advertising a lot.

  7. #3677
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasD  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in this afternoon. The place is clean and seemed pretty busy. The girl I had was younger, early 30's if I had to guess. Pretty good experience, as with all of these places, it's entirely dependent on who you get. I rarely ever get names so usually just take whomever I'm paired up with. Overall I would compare to Let's Relax and Quality Asian.
    Where is summer spa located?

  8. #3676

    Summer Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Viavia  [View Original Post]
    Went there a few days ago 2 older ladies. Massage was good. Standard finish not sure if more if offered. 70 hour. No haggling for tip. I left 50.
    I stopped in this afternoon. The place is clean and seemed pretty busy. The girl I had was younger, early 30's if I had to guess. Pretty good experience, as with all of these places, it's entirely dependent on who you get. I rarely ever get names so usually just take whomever I'm paired up with. Overall I would compare to Let's Relax and Quality Asian.

  9. #3675
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    First of all, your grammar is horrible. Second, I was about to post the same thing, seeing if anyone has been there recently and what the lineup looks like since they've also started posting on STG. If anyone has anything to share it would be very helpful.
    Went there a few days ago 2 older ladies. Massage was good. Standard finish not sure if more if offered. 70 hour. No haggling for tip. I left 50.

  10. #3674

    Sky location

    Quote Originally Posted by AkEarl  [View Original Post]
    Really you don't think I tried.
    And a google search didn't work? Worked fine for me.

    135 S Byrne Rd C, Toledo, OH 43615.

  11. #3673

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Khg2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to summer spa I can find anything on them and I want to know if the girls there are good are not before I go.
    First of all, your grammar is horrible. Second, I was about to post the same thing, seeing if anyone has been there recently and what the lineup looks like since they've also started posting on STG. If anyone has anything to share it would be very helpful.

  12. #3672
    Quote Originally Posted by AkEarl  [View Original Post]
    Really you don't think I tried.
    I was trying to be a smartass, but the link is broke. Just Google "Sky Spa Toledo Ohio" and it is the first hit.

  13. #3671

    Summer

    Has anyone been to summer spa I can find anything on them and I want to know if the girls there are good are not before I go.

  14. #3670
    Quote Originally Posted by Timberwolf  [View Original Post]
    Really you don't think I tried.

  15. #3669

    Melissa

    Anyone seen Melissa recently? Have read older reports just looking to see if anyone has seen her recently. Plan to reach out to her soon.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...e/929726077867

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape