Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 5333
-
05-04-23 21:21 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 780Lee
McCord just north of Angola. It is / was the cave of Mrs. Shreck!
Originally Posted by BBShaq
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 11:38 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 72Thinking about trying lee's
Is Lee's still open? Where are they?
-
05-03-23 00:19 #3681Regular Member

Posts: 1Summer spa
Went to summer spa this afternoon greeted by Judy. Short kinda thick but was strong. Worked the heck out of my back and shoulder. Then came eve had a little 4 hand action but didn't last long. Then eve come back in 10 minutes later to take over eve was skinner and bit taller. Nice massage but I'm like 40 minutes in and she didn't mention flip and I was like damn this sucks. But 10 minutes later she's was like flip. . 5 for the hand and nothing else. Utc roaming even got to put fiv just a bit. Finished and got a bottle water and left. Total for hour1. 6 gave little extra for fiv. Judy 30's and eve probably pushing 40.
-
05-02-23 23:53 #3680Regular Member

Posts: 4Asian Lucky Massage
Anyone been to this place before?
-
05-02-23 15:29 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 780Summer Spa
https://summermassagespa.business.site/ Laskey Rd. I think at Secor.
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 09:41 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 199Lewis Ave. Just google or check STG for the full address. They've been advertising a lot.
Originally Posted by MustacheRide
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 09:26 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 106Where is summer spa located?
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 20:14 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 199Summer Spa
I stopped in this afternoon. The place is clean and seemed pretty busy. The girl I had was younger, early 30's if I had to guess. Pretty good experience, as with all of these places, it's entirely dependent on who you get. I rarely ever get names so usually just take whomever I'm paired up with. Overall I would compare to Let's Relax and Quality Asian.
Originally Posted by Viavia
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 16:26 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 26Went there a few days ago 2 older ladies. Massage was good. Standard finish not sure if more if offered. 70 hour. No haggling for tip. I left 50.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 08:36 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky location
And a google search didn't work? Worked fine for me.
Originally Posted by AkEarl
[View Original Post]
135 S Byrne Rd C, Toledo, OH 43615.
-
04-28-23 08:33 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 334Summer
First of all, your grammar is horrible. Second, I was about to post the same thing, seeing if anyone has been there recently and what the lineup looks like since they've also started posting on STG. If anyone has anything to share it would be very helpful.
Originally Posted by Khg2222
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 22:12 #3672Senior Member

Posts: 1863I was trying to be a smartass, but the link is broke. Just Google "Sky Spa Toledo Ohio" and it is the first hit.
Originally Posted by AkEarl
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 10:17 #3671Senior Member

Posts: 49Summer
Has anyone been to summer spa I can find anything on them and I want to know if the girls there are good are not before I go.
-
04-27-23 09:49 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 50Really you don't think I tried.
Originally Posted by Timberwolf
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 22:56 #3669Senior Member

Posts: 51Melissa
Anyone seen Melissa recently? Have read older reports just looking to see if anyone has seen her recently. Plan to reach out to her soon.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...e/929726077867










Reply With Quote






