Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 736 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 11032
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7147
    Thanks to those that gave me some recommendations for my visit to Seattle. I only wound up seeing Shelby Creams, but had a great time. She was everything you hope for in this hobby, picture perfect match, clean comfy incall, great attitude and great service. I doubt I could have done much better on my short visit here.

  2. #7146

    Stevie Moon

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2558928-Lms!26%23128166%3 B-Dine-at-my-spread-of-carnal-delights!%26%23127881%3 B-little-pleaser-hot-and-ready-now!

    I had to post this for my fellow hobbyists. WOW. High energy, came repeatedly daty, smooth bbj, cfs. If you like short skinny white girls, waste no time before she heads back to Portland Friday morning.

  3. #7145
    [Political Commentary deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!

    Please keep that red/blue bullshit off the review threads.

    A2

  4. #7144

    Xxxtaylorxxx

    Just trying to get details on this one. Looks really good. Tried searching but got nothing not sure if someone already did a review already. Appreciate it if someone can link to a report.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B

    Cheers.

  5. #7143
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 3 weeks ago.

    The good:

    Her incall is nice and clean (for Tacoma).

    Her body is easily a 9. Jaw dropping.

    The bad:

    Massage is mediocre at best.

    She advertises B2 B but that didn't happen.

    Zero teasing before the flip.

    Uninspired HJ.
    Damn, another one off the list. So few good looking masseuses around these days.

  6. #7142
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys, I liked her look so was hopeful. I did try a google image search but for me, nothing came up. I use firefox and have tried several image search extensions but none of them seem to work. I used to have them work quite well but I must be using the wrong extensions now.
    https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...rhPDXMfuD29IVw

    This should work maybe.

  7. #7141
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Do a google image search especially of the white t shirt photo with boobs hanging out. You'll receive your answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regularity  [View Original Post]
    It seems like a fake ad to me.
    Thanks guys, I liked her look so was hopeful. I did try a google image search but for me, nothing came up. I use firefox and have tried several image search extensions but none of them seem to work. I used to have them work quite well but I must be using the wrong extensions now.

  8. #7140
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on this one? A search found me nothing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/131208133#.

    💖128150;Hey guys.

    💃I am Independent 💇Your sexy Mom.

    🚗Car visits accepted🚐.

    ⏲QV / HHR / HR / Hour / Overnight / More time, visits Available⏱128143;.

    💋Video recording🎥 and 📷Pictures taken 📸with approval 🎬(Possible.

    😜and sweet, bbw BJ stay alone in my home😉. 💦You can come to my.

    🏤home or any where you like. I'm always ready for fun and discreet sex 🍌.

    With young or older man💦.

    Everyday. 💟you can get to me averything what you want. I'm available.

    Incall & Uber Outcall Available, car / hotel fun. 💋.

    🌹128073;If you interested 😈Hit me up😈128140;.

    206-212-1897.

    Age: 41.
    Do a google image search especially of the white t shirt photo with boobs hanging out. You'll receive your answer.

  9. #7139
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on this one? A search found me nothing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/131208133#.

    💖128150;Hey guys.

    💃I am Independent 💇Your sexy Mom.

    🚗Car visits accepted🚐.

    ⏲QV / HHR / HR / Hour / Overnight / More time, visits Available⏱128143;.

    💋Video recording🎥 and 📷Pictures taken 📸with approval 🎬(Possible.

    😜and sweet, bbw BJ stay alone in my home😉. 💦You can come to my.

    🏤home or any where you like. I'm always ready for fun and discreet sex 🍌.

    With young or older man💦.

    Everyday. 💟you can get to me averything what you want. I'm available.

    Incall & Uber Outcall Available, car / hotel fun. 💋.

    🌹128073;If you interested 😈Hit me up😈128140;.

    206-212-1897.

    Age: 41.
    It seems like a fake ad to me.

  10. #7138
    Anyone have information on this one? A search found me nothing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/131208133#.

    💖128150;Hey guys.

    💃I am Independent 💇Your sexy Mom.

    🚗Car visits accepted🚐.

    ⏲QV / HHR / HR / Hour / Overnight / More time, visits Available⏱128143;.

    💋Video recording🎥 and 📷Pictures taken 📸with approval 🎬(Possible.

    😜and sweet, bbw BJ stay alone in my home😉. 💦You can come to my.

    🏤home or any where you like. I'm always ready for fun and discreet sex 🍌.

    With young or older man💦.

    Everyday. 💟you can get to me averything what you want. I'm available.

    Incall & Uber Outcall Available, car / hotel fun. 💋.

    🌹128073;If you interested 😈Hit me up😈128140;.

    206-212-1897.

    Age: 41.

  11. #7137
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Did you find out? I saw her posts this morning also and am tempted but find it odd she's not posting on tna.
    And demanding 50% deposit, screams scam.

  12. #7136
    Thanks for TOFTT!! I value skills more than looks so off my TDL now. A shame, I was hoping to branch out from the lovely Thai providers I normally see.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 3 weeks ago.

    The good:

    Her incall is nice and clean (for Tacoma).

    Her body is easily a 9. Jaw dropping.

    The bad:

    Massage is mediocre at best.

    She advertises B2 B but that didn't happen.

    Zero teasing before the flip.

    Uninspired HJ.

  13. #7135

    Cherish

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on this FBSM lady?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586164-Cherishhlove

    Thanks!
    I saw her about 3 weeks ago.

    The good:

    Her incall is nice and clean (for Tacoma).

    Her body is easily a 9. Jaw dropping.

    The bad:

    Massage is mediocre at best.

    She advertises B2 B but that didn't happen.

    Zero teasing before the flip.

    Uninspired HJ.

  14. #7134
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on this FBSM lady?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586164-Cherishhlove

    Thanks!
    The reviews say it all. But if that info does not work, she is 100% rub only. No other menu items. Rub is rub.

  15. #7133

    Cherishhlove?

    What's the word on this FBSM lady?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?586164-Cherishhlove

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape