Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 11033
-
05-04-23 19:22 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 52Hello
Hello everybody. I moved to the Portland area from the east coast. But am wondering if the hobby scene is more robust here in Seattle area as compared to that in Portland? Not a big fan of T and A and how they handle things. Seattle from what I can see offers a lot more variety.
Thanks.
-
05-04-23 19:01 #7162Senior Member

Posts: 55CBJ yes
That was with FS. Did not get to any milking table. The massage was ok, nuru. Lots of oil and HJ finish. Mutual shower after. I think it was $$.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 15:29 #7161Senior Member

Posts: 208Fbsm
Any CBJ offered?
Originally Posted by WarDog1960
[View Original Post]
Have you tried the milking table?
Probably the only reason I'd visit these renton chicks would be for the milk table.
I know Kristy d had one but heard she fat.
Also what was the damage for fbsm Ave what was included?
-
05-04-23 15:17 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 55Taylor
I can recommend. Saw her once for FBSM and once for FS. Very pleasant woman and good service.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 14:51 #7159Senior Member

Posts: 62Re: Taylor
She has been around for quite a while, I've never seen her as she is a full safety girl, as is reflected in her reviews going back to her early days on the other board (back when reviews were more likely to be accurate.).
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 10:26 #7158Senior Member

Posts: 2184Shelby
I think you made the right decision she is an incredible appointment. Glad you had a good time.
Originally Posted by JoeIsLive
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 10:12 #7157Senior Member

Posts: 278Thanks to those that gave me some recommendations for my visit to Seattle. I only wound up seeing Shelby Creams, but had a great time. She was everything you hope for in this hobby, picture perfect match, clean comfy incall, great attitude and great service. I doubt I could have done much better on my short visit here.
-
05-04-23 09:17 #7156Senior Member

Posts: 52Stevie Moon
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2558928-Lms!26%23128166%3 B-Dine-at-my-spread-of-carnal-delights!%26%23127881%3 B-little-pleaser-hot-and-ready-now!
I had to post this for my fellow hobbyists. WOW. High energy, came repeatedly daty, smooth bbj, cfs. If you like short skinny white girls, waste no time before she heads back to Portland Friday morning.
-
05-04-23 01:44 #7155Senior Member

Posts: 45[Political Commentary deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove political commentary. Please remember that the purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Please do not post political commentary in the Forum EXCEPT local politics as it directly pertains to the subject of local laws and ordinances regarding commercial sex in the area defined by the thread title. Thanks!
Please keep that red/blue bullshit off the review threads.
A2
-
05-03-23 12:05 #7154Senior Member

Posts: 110Xxxtaylorxxx
Just trying to get details on this one. Looks really good. Tried searching but got nothing not sure if someone already did a review already. Appreciate it if someone can link to a report.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B
Cheers.
-
05-03-23 11:04 #7153Senior Member

Posts: 208Damn, another one off the list. So few good looking masseuses around these days.
Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 05:24 #7152Senior Member

Posts: 1305https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...rhPDXMfuD29IVw
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
This should work maybe.
-
05-02-23 21:52 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 341
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
Thanks guys, I liked her look so was hopeful. I did try a google image search but for me, nothing came up. I use firefox and have tried several image search extensions but none of them seem to work. I used to have them work quite well but I must be using the wrong extensions now.
Originally Posted by Regularity
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 21:28 #7150Senior Member

Posts: 1305Do a google image search especially of the white t shirt photo with boobs hanging out. You'll receive your answer.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 21:22 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 99It seems like a fake ad to me.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





