Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma24  [View Original Post]
    Wish I saw this sooner before booking with her.
    How was it?

  2. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    Oh yeah I stayed away. Also it was confirmed that this provider IS a trans.
    Wish I saw this sooner before booking with her.

  3. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]

    Speaking of tight spaces, damn this girl's pussy is like a vise grip. Gets really wet too when she sucks your dick. She loves videos and not camera-shy. I am guessing she will be back next year once the replication is over. I just love barebacking white chicks with that Suicide Girl Gothic vibe! She also hooked me up with a few of het hit friends. I hooked up with a 19 yo chola with neck tats and large tits, and an 18 yo girl with red hair.
    Any pics of the redhead? And if you don't mind sharing contact info.

    Thanks,

    Mad.

  4. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1212  [View Original Post]
    She works with Karla. No Greek though. Works weekend next to Ontario airport.
    Does she have her own ad / number? Karla still won't hook me up with her friends even when she out of town.

  5. #354

    Cholas

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    Alani is one of my many go-to BBFS girls in the IE in 2022 and beginning of this year, last date was in March 2023. Then she just disappeared and no longer answering tests. Best guess would be replicating another clone right now. She is a total freak in the bedroom and loves to role play any fetish and would even dress up for the occasion. Her incall in the IE unfortunately low star roach motels. One of them is near Holt and the parking was so small if you drove a full sized vehicle it won't fit, because the spaces are designed for Mazda Miatas LOL. So I parked across the street and walked, which is what I normally do anyway. I never actually park in the hotels. I arrive early and scope out the entire terrain, then parked at a fast food place nearby and just walk to the hotels.

    Speaking of tight spaces, damn this girl's pussy is like a vise grip. Gets really wet too when she sucks your dick. She loves videos and not camera-shy. I am guessing she will be back next year once the replication is over. I just love barebacking white chicks with that Suicide Girl Gothic vibe! She also hooked me up with a few of het hit friends. I hooked up with a 19 yo chola with neck tats and large tits, and an 18 yo girl with red hair.
    What a read! So lucky and super envious of you. Cholas are my jam! So hard to find one. 19, neck tats and large tits. Lottery winner right there!

  6. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on this girl:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/113100440

    OF: Alanicoast.

    I initially dismissed her ad a week earlier as fake / scam because there were some red flags. All ad history I saw on her number kept getting deleted and there was a review calling her a fake ad. Plus she wanted a very hefty 250 for a BB session. I took another look at her ad because I've been having a huge urge to do a BB session with a young fit white chick and my research on her info did seem to add up. Plus I did a video call to verify she was real.

    Met up at her hotel and did 250 15 min BB session. She was far from the most engaging but she still had a chill / sweet attitude. No CIP or CIM or even CIF and was a bit detached from the whole session (definitely not GFE vibes), BUT she actually looked better in person than in some of her pics and she had one of the prettiest and best feeling kitties I have slid in for a very long time.

    Definitely glad I saw her but at $250 it will likely be a one time experience.
    Alani is one of my many go-to BBFS girls in the IE in 2022 and beginning of this year, last date was in March 2023. Then she just disappeared and no longer answering tests. Best guess would be replicating another clone right now. She is a total freak in the bedroom and loves to role play any fetish and would even dress up for the occasion. Her incall in the IE unfortunately low star roach motels. One of them is near Holt and the parking was so small if you drove a full sized vehicle it won't fit, because the spaces are designed for Mazda Miatas LOL. So I parked across the street and walked, which is what I normally do anyway. I never actually park in the hotels. I arrive early and scope out the entire terrain, then parked at a fast food place nearby and just walk to the hotels.

    Speaking of tight spaces, damn this girl's pussy is like a vise grip. Gets really wet too when she sucks your dick. She loves videos and not camera-shy. I am guessing she will be back next year once the replication is over. I just love barebacking white chicks with that Suicide Girl Gothic vibe! She also hooked me up with a few of het hit friends. I hooked up with a 19 yo chola with neck tats and large tits, and an 18 yo girl with red hair.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alani bbfs IE 2023 (28).jpg‎   Alani bbfs IE 2023 (27).jpg‎   Alani bbfs IE 2023 (31).jpg‎   Alani bbfs IE 2023 (47).jpg‎   Alani bbfs IE 2023 (35).jpg‎  

    Alani bbfs IE 2023 (49).jpg‎   Alani bbfs IE 2023 (158).jpg‎   Alani bbfs IE 2023 (159).jpg‎  

  7. #352

    Jayda on listcrawler

    She works with Karla. No Greek though. Works weekend next to Ontario airport.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankSmith666  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    I'll be staying in the ie this weekend. Looking for recommendations on any Ebony providers that offer BBFS / Bb Greek. Thanks in advance.

  8. #351

    Staying in the IE for the weekend

    Hello all,

    I'll be staying in the ie this weekend. Looking for recommendations on any Ebony providers that offer BBFS / Bb Greek. Thanks in advance.

  9. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling  [View Original Post]
    I just can't get pass that alien look! And she openly advertises bb (which is okay as far as it goes in moderation), but she's on the sites 24/7 like the granny in Riverside who advertises bare for all three holes and posts videos of her dog krapping everywhere. To each his own, but I'll pass. Anyway there's some weird vibe about her (even in her videos) that I just can't get over. And from the videos "he" or "she" seems overly mechanical. There's better fish out there to be had.
    Oh yeah I stayed away. Also it was confirmed that this provider IS a trans.

  10. #349

    Find something better

    I just can't get pass that alien look! And she openly advertises bb (which is okay as far as it goes in moderation), but she's on the sites 24/7 like the granny in Riverside who advertises bare for all three holes and posts videos of her dog krapping everywhere. To each his own, but I'll pass. Anyway there's some weird vibe about her (even in her videos) that I just can't get over. And from the videos "he" or "she" seems overly mechanical. There's better fish out there to be had.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichNHood  [View Original Post]
    Anyone hit up this escort? She openly advertises BBFS but her price is crazy high and I can't tell how she really looks with the insane amount of makeup and surgery she has. Hell she looks so fake I'm not sure if she really a post op trans or something.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/103429389

  11. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by SoXal  [View Original Post]
    It's not often I say this but she actually looks better than her pics, especially if you're into pawg's. Totally GFE, she has a. Very unique way of greeting you, DM if you want because not sure I want to put it out there lmao, but her screening is nothing crazy, she'll just want a pic of you when you get there. Very passionate and obliging.
    Looks like she raised her prices. 5/ hr on tryst.

  12. #347

    Super nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1212  [View Original Post]
    It's not often I say this but she actually looks better than her pics, especially if you're into pawg's. Totally GFE, she has a. Very unique way of greeting you, DM if you want because not sure I want to put it out there lmao, but her screening is nothing crazy, she'll just want a pic of you when you get there. Very passionate and obliging.

  13. #346

    Karla's friends

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJay17  [View Original Post]
    I finally was able to see Karla in Ontario last week. She did the usual phone pic or Snapchat pic I prefer snap and I wrote everything on there because txts are sketchy sometimes. She sent me the address after and then once I was there she gave me a room and I went and txt I'm outside. Room was black and she popped up 2 doors down which is very common for escorts. She looked around and let me in. I laid. $ on the dresser and she preferred me completely nude. She also got nude, had me verify the titties to make sure we were in business. Then she went to town bbbjws.

    She had good skills! Very wet and she definitely had multiple techniques for sucking that were all great. She did some weird head spinning thing and she would only suck the tip as she spun. Would definitely recommend. Cleaned up and left.

    Met at a place rigt by the airport.
    I saw Karla way back but noticed lately she been having other girls with her. I been having trouble setting up a meeting when she actively has another friend but I finally did with her friend "Sarah". A young fit and cute latina chick. She was very shy and timid. Almost to an uncomfortable level and laid down like a fish. But that extremely tight kitty that could bare fit two fingers let alone some above average meat made up for it.

  14. #345

    Any of you guys know

    Any of you know a girl that does anal with bb?

  15. #344
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1212  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely on my list. She's returned a couple of my texts but not consistently. I'm hoping to see her soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape