Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1745
-
05-18-23 02:14 #230Senior Member

Posts: 104Intel On PPM Girls That Can Host
Hey guys,
If you're looking for girls that can host I've discovered a few.
Olivia.
Gorgeous 26 year old blonde. This girl is "traveling" and will be in Phoenix 5/15-20. It took a lot of texts to finally get her to open up about meeting up, her schedule availability, and a PPM rate. I'm not sure why Olivia was so tight-lipped and vague with her texts since Olivia's profile gives off pro or semi-pro vibes and even jokes that her profession is a "welder. " My guess is she sells adult pics or is a cam girl that is dabbling in the scene, but is hesitant. Olivia said she can host and I got her PPM down to 500. Really want to see her before she leaves town, but I'm a bit skeptical of going to her spot. Currently, trying to set up an initial M&G. As for the skepticism, I cross referenced her number and I couldn't find any professional ad listings. Also, a reverse image search of her photos yielded no adult content or urls despite her Seeking photos looking like they belonged on an adult site or Tryst! So this girl is a bit of a mystery to me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-daaec6cd3892
Bbyalexa.
23 year old cute "mixed" brunette that looks like she has either Asian or Latin in her. The pictures on her profile are really hot! She's very anxious to meetup going as far as immediately giving me her number after I sent my initial message on the SA website. After I texted bbyalexa she requested a photo of myself (typical pro move for screening) and she repeatedly asked when I was available. The constant texting almost made me want to block her. Her insistence is probably a red flag that maybe this girl has a handler and needs to get so many clients a day or something. Or maybe she's just a provider that is using SA and hates weeding through guys that are flakes or want a real sugarbaby to dote over. Regardless, her pics are very attractive in the face and body department, which has me tempted to TOFTT! Keep in mind if you decide to M&G she requires an additional 150 fee whereas if you just meet at her hosting spot you only pay the PPM rate of 500. Bbyalexa said she is also open to coming to your place, but the initial visit must be her hosting. Have not met her yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-128790daabde
Neveah03.
23 year old Latina that looks to be a spinner. As far as her style, one of Neveah's photos on SA is semi-nude and another photo looks like she is in a stripper / professional dancer's locker room. I have not seen her yet, because she looks kind of trashy and wants a PPM of 400, and an extra 100 if she hosts. I feel like you see ads of girls that look like her all the time on EB, but for 300 so I think she's a bit overpriced.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ee3e1a6a0f86
Anyway, I hope this post saves you time prospecting! Definitely, want to bite the bullet and get another actual encounter soon so I can share how these girls perform in the bedroom, but damn there are just so many hurdles to even get to that point (schedules aligning, negotiating PPM, texting, etc) that often I'm just finding myself circling back to regular pros since they're less time intensive and come with REVIEWS.
-
05-15-23 13:28 #229Senior Member

Posts: 104Yea, I read that before about the old rates in our area on this board! In fact it may have been an older post of yours. Multiple pages back mongers were saying how the rates as recent as a few years ago used to be 100-200 PPM and that a lot of girls were satisfied to just "hang with daddy. " I would've thought post-COVID the rates wouldn't jump so much since our economy hasn't fully recovered and due to inflation affecting the cost of food and housing so the girls should be needing the money and settling for reasonable rates, but I think what's happened is a lot of California transplants have increased PPM rates. I say that as no disrespect to anyone from California, but yea I think that might be playing a role since guys are used to paying more in the Bay Area or LA. I was reading the LA sugaring thread and they were saying the PPM is getting high there and if the PPM is reaching 1000 there then 400-600 in Phoenix is still a good deal from their Californian perspective.
Originally Posted by Scotty8783
[View Original Post]
Last edited by KingStannis; 05-15-23 at 14:14. Reason: Fixed typo!
-
05-15-23 10:53 #228Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks Stannis
Thanks so much for your post, Stannis. I've been busy working on leads for a trip I have coming up in early June. I'll tell you one thing for sure. GPS is in full effect. I remember coming to AZ before the pandemic and BBFSing hot ASU girls for $100-$200 for a few hours. Now, these girls who rate no more than a 7 out of 10 are asking for 400+. INSANE. That GPS+Inflation really making things harder than they need to be.
My goal is to keep girls at $300 or under with BBFS in mind.
Here's a lead for now:
JadeStar.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-b4871bdef26b
Wants to grab a drink to see if we 'vibe' - god I hate that fucking word. She's cool with $300.
Originally Posted by KingStannis
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-23 18:10 #227Senior Member

Posts: 104Recent Intel: PPM Girls
Hey guys, hope this intel saves you all some time! Seeking is very time consuming to weed through the flakes, message girls, and finally get a meetup so I am sharing girls that are "ready to go" on the PPM front. Would love if more could do the same to save us mongers time there. The time investment often feels akin to a part-time job haha. More PPM reports please! Also, as an aside please guys make sure to haggle with Seeking girls to stop the GPS inflation! Intel:
LovelyLinguist.
28 year old graduate school educated blonde. I could've sworn her profile said 29 years old previously so she is probably frauding her age and could very well be in her early 30's.
She's open to meeting for PPM. Just know I did a M&G for lunch to vet her first so I am unsure if you can bypass that with her and just go right to a NSA meetup. My guess is since she's intelligent, has been on SA awhile, and carrys herself confidently you have to at least meetup with her first in a non intimate way. So I would not recommend just messaging outright for a PPM. I was quoted a PPM of 600 via texting after our M&G. I tried to negotiate lower. She declined so I passed on her.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-8fd4a385a831
Nelly.
21 year old Latina.
Nelly is straight to the point and after we exchanged numbers she immediately texted that she does 300 PPM. She does refuse to meet in public and will only see you at your place. I have not met up with her yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-04a0604ae12e
Pretty princess.
21 year old fierce cutie. She is another girl that will save you the time of having to M&G as she is solely up for private FWB meetups meaning the "fun stuff" and not the fake wine and dine chitchat before the crescendo! As for damage she gave a range of how much guys have been giving her. Got her down to a PPM of 400. Definitely a fun girl in the sack as she moans and has a hot body to compliment her cute face. I did CFS (didn't ask for BBFS) and had a good time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-1933582cf9bc
-
05-11-23 15:25 #226Senior Member

Posts: 200Relocating to Phoenix
I'm moving from Minnesota to Phoenix this summer and am eager to dive into the sugar bowl out there. Thanks to all who've posted reports recently; they've given me a good start. I'd be grateful for any other recommendations you may have, and would be happy to trade scoop on SBs here.
My hard requirements are BBFSCIP, 35 or under, no bolt-ons, no baby damage, and no flab. Nice-to-haves include tall and/or slender, unshaven, no/minimal ink, and modelesque looks. Stargemm and Charliesub, mentioned earlier, are both in my wheelhouse while Stephmor (https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-659b59dce388) is a essentially a perfect 10 IMO.
I'll be in town for a scouting trip over the next week and look forward to meeting at least a couple SBs while there. I look forward to contributing more soon.
-
05-09-23 13:50 #225Senior Member

Posts: 129Insight
To piggyback off of this, looks help some. I'm told I'm handsome, but I don't have abs. I don't flaunt my wealth in my pictures but I dress well and clean myself up for my pictures. Proper attire can make most look good. Also, verifying your account helps. Willing to video chat is even better. All of the women I talked to had issues with guys not representing themselves properly. Verified accounts, video chats or even phone calls go a long way to ease their nerves.
Originally Posted by KingStannis
[View Original Post]
Aside from that, seeking is 100% a numbers game. On any given night, in my neck of the woods, there are maybe 30 girls on seeking. When I was in Phoenix, the same search turned up 3-400. You best believe I copy and pasted the same message to each and every one of them. Sure, some of them werent the best looking, but I weeded those out. Of those several hundred, I ended up with a handful of possibilities. Some were too expensive and some weren't interested.
-
05-08-23 11:06 #224Senior Member

Posts: 104Do you think the hit rate is also seasonal? I'm getting much fewer replies to messages than I did last November-December.
Originally Posted by Fudgsicle
[View Original Post]
I think you're being too hard on yourself. If when you say "ghoul" you're referring to looks I'm not attractive either, but I still have decided not to completely discount SA. I would say all mongers should give SA a try at least once. You never know if you'll like it, prefer it to regular pros, or just want to add a girl or two to your regular rotation. I think the site is a YMMV case. If I'm honest my experiences there aren't particularly good or even in the same league as Fudgsicle or BobWilliams696. It can be a challenge! I usually send out so many messages and get very few replies back. I once thought it was just a numbers game so I one time sent out so many initial messages to various girls that the site temporarily froze my account from sending messages. SA thought I was a spam account! They unfroze it after I contacted tech support, but even after all the messages I sent I still had a fairly quiet inbox! It very well could be similar to regular dating sites where it's about 90% of the women are taken by just 10% of the best looking or wealthiest guys. The "Sugar Bowl", as they call this scene, is supposedly competitive! I have been too ashamed to even post my lackluster reports from SA. I read that it helps immensely on SA if guys have profile photos that are attractive (nice face, muscles) and show off their wealth (cars, vacations abroad, etc). Regardless, I still say mongers should give it a shot. At the very least you might be able to snag a UTR / low volume semi-pro! I occasionally snag a girl there, typically average looking, but tighter than pros so it can be a nice change of pace.
Originally Posted by MyDixieWrecked
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 16:31 #223Senior Member

Posts: 39Coming through end of May / Early June
Going to be making a visit to Phx end of the month / early June. Hopefully going to have some good intel / reports from my adventures. Stay tuned.
-
05-04-23 06:29
Senior Member
- Reason
- I may be wrong. I’d rather not post unless I know 100%.
-
05-02-23 15:21 #222Senior Member

Posts: 353Thanks for the info on this one, I have been messaging her but haven't had the time to close. I will move her up my list.=Fudgsicle;6425608]Id.
Poisonivy.
Small petite Latina with golden blond hair, true spinner (about 5'0 and about 100 lbs).
Has been reviewed here under a different profile. I messaged her a while back, offered 300 and she refused. Saw the review here and had to try again. Got her to 350, had her over. She is cute, has a good body and a tight pussy. BBFS, she was surprised at how long I took and then annoyed when I came inside. At times she seemed like a sweet girl but is definitely getting jaded. We agreed to future sessions at 3 and then she vanished. I would definitely do her again if I got her under 4.Pretty princess.
She wanted $6 and laughed at my counter of $4, so I agreed with the intention of negotiating in person.
-
04-28-23 14:16 #221Senior Member

Posts: 220Thank you for the reviews. You obviously play this game well, but you have confirmed my choice not to ever get into SA. It sounds like the prizes there are hot and made of unobtanium (at least for a ghoul like myself.) but at this stage in my life in the hobby, I can no longer stand an ounce of BS from these women. If ya want to hear the other side of it, reddit has a sex worker section. But hey don't talk about ripping us guys off there. Thanks again for the great report.
Originally Posted by Fudgsicle
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 16:25 #220Regular Member

Posts: 24A trio of reviews
In AZ for the past 2 weeks, leaving end of this week so I thought I'd recap my visit for you guys. This subforum has been a bit dry but nice to see the forum's been getting warmer over the last month or 2. But I can agree with previous posts here that the hit rate on actually linking with someone from seeking is 5%.
Confirmed past find.
Poisonivy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-5905a0bc7441
Small petite Latina with golden blond hair, true spinner (about 5'0 and about 100 lbs). I had messaged her probably a month or 2 prior after seeing the previous review luckily she messaged back in the time I was here. Within the span of 3-4 hours transitioned from SA to text to snap for verifying. I was in Scottsdale and she got from her place in Tempe to mine in about 30 minutes after verifying. BBFS (tight and naturally wet p), cip, BJ was barely ok but understandable as she had braces. Asked for $4, agreed at $3.5 but gave her $3 and even that I had to remind her to take her cash.
Ezra.
Blocked her on snap and seeking as she got annoying. So unfortunately I can't provide her link. But if you search Ezra in Tempe there's only two hits, she is the white girl and is 24. She wanted $200 for platonic and $600 intimate, managed to get her to come to dinner at Kabuki for free after 2 weeks of hit and miss messaging on snap. (BTW Kabuki sucks and I could really use some sushi recommendations in the Phx area). Anyways she was talking some wild shit at dinner about her life and background, while she was clearly already cross faded. She made it evident she's kind of been ran through as she grew up in an East coast inner city as a white girl. I didn't want to experience a hot dog down the hallway situation, but for this board I stuck it out and confirmed some details. I got her to agree to BBFS and cip with a plan B and got her down to $450 but wasn't able to get lower without arguing. So there is potential for even lower than that. Couldn't bring myself to go through with it as she smelled like sweat and slight b. O. She wanted to come back with me but I made an excuse got out of there and called the lady above.
Flakes.
Pretty princess.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-1933582cf9bc
This chick is a headcase nothing pissed me off quite like dealing with her. She changed her number 3 times in the span of a 1.5 weeks of me trying to connect with her. Obviously text app bs but could potentially be scamming? I had to constantly go back to SA to ask for her new number. She wanted $6 and laughed at my counter of $4, so I agreed with the intention of negotiating in person. She told me on 5 separate days she was headed my way after I told her my rough location only for her to message an hour or 2 later and saying something came up. The 5th time she didn't even message me back and left me hanging and I have yet to to get a message back from her via text or SA.
-
04-27-23 10:18 #219Senior Member

Posts: 129Here is my routine:
Originally Posted by AManatee
[View Original Post]
1. For all dates, I check to see if their phone number is a real number or VOIP. If VOIP, that's a non-starter for me. In my experience, women with a VOIP number are hiding something, which usually leads to untruths, which can lead to scammers. There may be wonderful women to spend time with who have a VOIP number, but there are plenty who don't.
2. I do my research to make sure their internet presence matches their pictures they have shared. This is easily done with non-VOIP numbers. If I can't find anything, I don't invite them to my place, and we stick to a neutral location or their place.
3. Payment depends on how the prior research went. With long term SB's, it's never discussed after the first couple meetings. It just happens. For those first couple meetings, I'll usually leave an envelope in the restroom with their allowance. But only if the research went well. If the research didn't turn anything up, I'll hand the allowance to them at the end.
4. Unless the provider / SB has real reviews from trusted sources, deposits are always a scam.
5. Some SBs require a meet and greet prior to any fun being had, and request payment. This isn't something I do, but I know others who do this. Putting the allowance in a greeting card is the usual etiquette for that scenario. I'll buy drinks and dinner, but won't provide any additional funds on top of that unless it heads to a private location.
-
04-26-23 11:17 #218Regular Member

Posts: 4SB Payments
Newbie question sorry in advance!
Thanks for the great reports lately, planning to get into the game shortly. Just wanted to check and see how / when payments are made? Like anything else in this hobby of ours there are tons of scammers etc, is it the same gameplan here where you do not provide any deposits and do cash only upon arrival to the date? Or do most of the SB require something upfront to meet?
Just trying to avoid early on mistakes. Any other key advice for someone looking to begin this type of arrangement (I. E identifying bots vs real people, things you wish you did at the beginning, etc)? Already have a basic account on SA and planning to go "premium" in the next week or so.
-
04-25-23 18:10 #217Senior Member

Posts: 70Appreciate it
<claps claps thank you! Very well listed and shared, thanks for showing some light, I'm sure we will partake as AMPs get busy, moreover these sites give options to have more personalized GFE experience. Good to know that there are ladies who are willing to please.
Originally Posted by BobWilliams696
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-23 17:16 #216Senior Member

Posts: 129Cost
I did 400 for 3 hours with gorgeousgirl123 and less than double that for each overnight.
Originally Posted by BbwLvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





