Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12197

    Jenny Lynn

    Just looking for info on this pretty lady. Has anyone seen Jenny Lynn over on the east side. She also travels to St. Louis and I'd love to see her. I always appreciate info from anyone here willing to share. You can reply here or send me a private message if you want to. Thanks in advance. If I decide to see her I will post a review. https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/131418869.

  2. #12196
    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen, I will be visiting your city for one day the week of the 14th. I am Looking for a reliable spinner. Clean, safe, young, low volume no deposit, no face pics. I have references. Prefer less than $$ Thanks in advance.
    I figured but just needed confirmation. Guess the hobby is messed up everywhere.

  3. #12195
    Quote Originally Posted by Zallab  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen, I will be visiting your city for one day the week of the 14th. I am Looking for a reliable spinner. Clean, safe, young, low volume no deposit, no face pics. I have references. Prefer less than $$ Thanks in advance.
    That is a unicorn you won't find in stl.

  4. #12194

    Visiting

    Hello gentlemen, I will be visiting your city for one day the week of the 14th. I am Looking for a reliable spinner. Clean, safe, young, low volume no deposit, no face pics. I have references. Prefer less than $$ Thanks in advance.

  5. #12193

    Henry- smooth sailing

    Met with Henny when I was passing through town after reading positive reviews about how cool she was, how good her communication was, and generally how easy the process was. I can confirm, great communication, answered immediately, verified by me sending a picture doing something specific, and that was it, she was ready to go an hour later.

    Was an incall, nice spot, good neighborhood, she is very easy to get along with, we talked a bunch. I thought her face was not quite as good as pictures, nice body though, coupled with being young, 22, and cool, mostly made up for it. All fully covered, no exceptions. Think I paid $$$ for hr but it was a month ago so can't remember exactly. BJ skills were OK, not great. Not super deep, aggressive or messy, all of which I really like. Also couldn't handle the hard punding that well. I'm 8-9 inches and a bit girthy.

    Overall I would probably repeat, mostly because it was easy, she's young, cute and cool. Though I'd tend towards a bit more adventurous providers when possible.

    Hope this helps.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/124302339

  6. #12192
    Quote Originally Posted by Kranp20  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town for a few days and have been talking with Morgan. Can anyone provide some intel or suggest an alternative?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xomorganj

    I did notice that Kay Love post in STL and I have met with her in Indy many times. She is real and really enjoys meeting. It doesn't look like she is in STL the week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kay_love
    Kay Love looks just like Kimber Vaughn (ignore my other post about Funsize Tiffany being Kimber, I replied to wrong post on that one).

  7. #12191
    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have information on Funsize Tiffany?

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsize314
    Looks a lot like Kimber Vaughn.

  8. #12190

    Funsize Tiffany

    Anyone have information on Funsize Tiffany?

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsize314

  9. #12189

    Morgan

    I'll be in town for a few days and have been talking with Morgan. Can anyone provide some intel or suggest an alternative?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xomorganj

    I did notice that Kay Love post in STL and I have met with her in Indy many times. She is real and really enjoys meeting. It doesn't look like she is in STL the week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kay_love

  10. #12188
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Your a funny guy. I've lived in the city all my life. Back when there weren't hookers walking on South Grand. The majority of "state" streets are located east of Grand Ave. Try watch news instead of cartoons, if there's a street crime in south St. Louis, most of the time it's on "Texas, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Virginia, etc By the way most of the neighborhoods around Tower Grove Park pay for extra security. Why would they do that if it was so crime free. South City isn't the shit hole north city is but it's getting there.

    The comment was made to help the county men and travelers to our fine city stay safe.
    Well said, Sir!

  11. #12187
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, you west county snowflakes make the city sound so much worse than it is. The tower grove park neighborhood is mostly state streets and as safe as Richmond heights.

    Use the "street view" function on google maps and you'll get a much better sense of how risky an area actually is.
    Tower grove, as in the place that had a huge issue with car-breakins? (huh, so odd that people who live there and park on the street instead of us that have. Garages. Were getting broken into).

    I have one car. It's a sports car, and I'm not okay with parking there either day or night. Not worth the risk.

    And fwiw, I grew up in north county!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crime.jpg‎  

  12. #12186

    The City

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, you west county snowflakes make the city sound so much worse than it is. The tower grove park neighborhood is mostly state streets and as safe as Richmond heights.

    Use the "street view" function on google maps and you'll get a much better sense of how risky an area actually is.
    Situational awareness is a must in many areas of the city (and the county). Plan ahead. Do your research. Keep your eyes open.

    Hardly reassuring to know that the Kim Gardner has gotten her violent crimes prosecution team down to just one prosecutor, who is now handling more than 400 cases. That's down from six prosecutors at the beginning of the year.

  13. #12185
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I think she's real, has been around a while. But I quit reading at the "qv bb greek. ".
    And looks like a swamp donkey.

  14. #12184
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInTheUsa  [View Original Post]
    I think she's real, has been around a while. But I quit reading at the "qv bb greek. ".

  15. #12183

    How Safe Is the City?

    Uncle will tell you about a neighborhood. There are hot spots that generate a lot of crime. Then there is the other 90% of the city.

    https://www.slmpd.org/crime_mapping.shtml

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape