Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 715 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 1215 1715 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30566

    Not worth it!

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/904-648-4243

    Does anybody sample this one?
    Yes, I've had the chance to see her for what she really looks like, and she is nasty. Two front teeth are missing. She looks like a vampire. Her attitude is awful. Was trying to get me out the moment I stepped in. If a provider has a really has a bad attitude the moment she lets you in her room, chances are she's not going to give you good service. If anything, she'll try to rob you. Now this chick did give me a CBJ, we mooshed for a few minutes, but nothing special. Her attitude was a turnoff. There's not that much to look at. Yeah, she has big tits, but nothing special. I've seen bigger sexier natural tits of other providers as well as strippers. I guess she thinks just because she has big tits, therefore she's entitled to be a *****. She has nothing to brag about. Just a junkie / hobo with big breast. Oooh, ain't that special. Her performance overall I would rate D+. I'm not being an asshole either. Her BJ was overrated. Even if she took condom off, it might feel a little better, but she still rushed me. Wouldn't mind giving her a C- if she put a little more effort and adjusted her attitude. I'd upgrade possibly to a B if she took the condom off. I get it with full service. Protection is a must. No argument there. If she is going to make her money off of BJs, she needs to take a class and maybe take some risk every once in a while. I know that sounds immature, she needs to do something. Word gets around real quick. If you can't keep up in this game, then you need to find another sport.

  2. #30565

    411

    Hey anyone have the 411 on this woman?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/572491232017

    Pipe approves this message.

  3. #30564

    Good to know

    Her Skip post says Face sitting, DATY and BBBJ. Hate when they lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by PGori  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/598554701592

    Had a nice hour dream with Naomi. Quick summary: I dreamt that she's the girl in the ad and it was great. You do need to be patient with comms if you're using sms though. Whatever text plan she has seems to be awful. I actually bailed because I thought she ghosted me after not sending a reply for nearly half an hour after I arrived when she gave me the hotel address. Turns out she was taking a shower and she didn't get the texts I sent that told her I was headed out until way later. I was halfway home before she just called to apologize. I'd make sure that after you give her an ETA you wait for a response back from her before heading to the hotel so it doesn't happen to you.

    Even with that hiccup, once I met her it was great. She is definitely the girl in the ad. She met me dressed up in platforms and sexy lingerie. She does share the room with another girl, but she took off when I came in. While we talked she started up some music and the room actually had this cute strip club lighting which does set the mood pretty nicely. She is a sweetheart and has an amazing body. Everything is covered, and no DATY, but great head game and she's pretty accommodating to pretty much any position you want.

    Also, for those of you with a foot fetish like me, she is definitely open to it.

    Happy dreams and safe travels.

  4. #30563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Veronica

    Quote Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen  [View Original Post]
    So many good reviews but just so damn far away from me. She says that she'll outcall after a first incall visit. Does anyone know if this is true or is she just trying to suck me in to her fold?
    She's def one of the better ones on STG. It may be worth your while to pay her a visit. She's a little nervous about new clients. Her BBBJ is on point! I don't think she has a car, so that may be the limiting factor.

  5. #30562

    Its Taco Tuesday and Erika is coming to Jax

    Got a msg from Erika she's supposed to be in Jax later today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/510963020531

    Use the 762# in the add, disregard the no AA comment as she's now seeing all gentlemen. As far as the question of her pics being her if you've seen her you've probably seen her in most of the outfits she's wearing. If you haven't seen her she's a sweetheart, only thing she doesn't do is anal!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0678.jpg‎   IMG_0677.jpg‎  

  6. #30561

    Mini Review

    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    Anyone give this one a shot? She's in 103 so that makes me a little cautious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/373669809108
    Saw her, she was decent. Her lesbian (butch but huge tits) was in the house in another room and we had to be quiet (for some reason).

    Overall it was ok.

  7. #30560
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/904-648-4243

    Anybody sample this one?
    One of my very first dreams was with her. She's a trainwreck. She's always in a hurry and her services are worse than terrible.

  8. #30559

    Naomi

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/598554701592

    Had a nice hour dream with Naomi. Quick summary: I dreamt that she's the girl in the ad and it was great. You do need to be patient with comms if you're using sms though. Whatever text plan she has seems to be awful. I actually bailed because I thought she ghosted me after not sending a reply for nearly half an hour after I arrived when she gave me the hotel address. Turns out she was taking a shower and she didn't get the texts I sent that told her I was headed out until way later. I was halfway home before she just called to apologize. I'd make sure that after you give her an ETA you wait for a response back from her before heading to the hotel so it doesn't happen to you.

    Even with that hiccup, once I met her it was great. She is definitely the girl in the ad. She met me dressed up in platforms and sexy lingerie. She does share the room with another girl, but she took off when I came in. While we talked she started up some music and the room actually had this cute strip club lighting which does set the mood pretty nicely. She is a sweetheart and has an amazing body. Everything is covered, and no DATY, but great head game and she's pretty accommodating to pretty much any position you want.

    Also, for those of you with a foot fetish like me, she is definitely open to it.

    Happy dreams and safe travels.

  9. #30558
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/904-648-4243

    Anybody sample this one?
    Read review #30534 on the next page. Her name is Shawnya or something like that, and she's absolutely worthless. I saw her once and she was kinda gross and one of my worst experiences. She should be charging no more than 30-40 bucks for her horrible services.

  10. #30557

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ariel about three weeks ago and had a bad experience with her. I just reviewed her a couple of weeks ago on this forum. She actually passed out while I was doing the deed! She is also about 40 pounds heavier than her pics.
    Thanks, that's the report that made me take a pause and ask the forum.

    Thanks to all that responded.

    GP.

  11. #30556

    Holly MILF southside

    https://callescort.org/904-648-4243

    Anybody sample this one?

  12. #30555

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by TabooDeJavu  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/807552347380

    Can anyone provide me any insight on Kim? I did a search came up empty. Also recommendations PMed would be great as I'm a visitor, otherwise will be on the hunt.
    I've never personally seen her but all the years I've been here, I have never once seen a positive review about her. I say stay away.

  13. #30554

    Insight on Kim?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/807552347380

    Can anyone provide me any insight on Kim? I did a search came up empty. Also recommendations PMed would be great as I'm a visitor, otherwise will be on the hunt.

  14. #30553

    Not worth it!

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    I've gone back and forth between the two heads on whether to pull the trigger on her. I've seen all the reports and they've been all over the place.

    Has anyone seen Ariel lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/181916290975

    Thanks.

    GP.
    I saw Ariel about three weeks ago and had a bad experience with her. I just reviewed her a couple of weeks ago on this forum. She actually passed out while I was doing the deed! She is also about 40 pounds heavier than her pics.

  15. #30552
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    Anyone give this one a shot? She's in 103 so that makes me a little cautious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/373669809108
    I've been curious about this one too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape