Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 41275
-
05-02-23 12:40 #30565Senior Member

Posts: 416411
Hey anyone have the 411 on this woman?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/572491232017
Pipe approves this message.
-
05-02-23 10:45 #30564Senior Member

Posts: 559Good to know
Her Skip post says Face sitting, DATY and BBBJ. Hate when they lie.
Originally Posted by PGori
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 09:51 #30563Senior Member

Posts: 119Veronica
She's def one of the better ones on STG. It may be worth your while to pay her a visit. She's a little nervous about new clients. Her BBBJ is on point! I don't think she has a car, so that may be the limiting factor.
Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 07:39 #30562Senior Member

Posts: 559Its Taco Tuesday and Erika is coming to Jax
Got a msg from Erika she's supposed to be in Jax later today.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/510963020531
Use the 762# in the add, disregard the no AA comment as she's now seeing all gentlemen. As far as the question of her pics being her if you've seen her you've probably seen her in most of the outfits she's wearing. If you haven't seen her she's a sweetheart, only thing she doesn't do is anal!
-
05-02-23 07:38 #30561Senior Member

Posts: 1061Mini Review
Saw her, she was decent. Her lesbian (butch but huge tits) was in the house in another room and we had to be quiet (for some reason).
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
Overall it was ok.
-
05-02-23 07:18 #30560Banned Member

Posts: 48One of my very first dreams was with her. She's a trainwreck. She's always in a hurry and her services are worse than terrible.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 00:17 #30559Regular Member

Posts: 1Naomi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/598554701592
Had a nice hour dream with Naomi. Quick summary: I dreamt that she's the girl in the ad and it was great. You do need to be patient with comms if you're using sms though. Whatever text plan she has seems to be awful. I actually bailed because I thought she ghosted me after not sending a reply for nearly half an hour after I arrived when she gave me the hotel address. Turns out she was taking a shower and she didn't get the texts I sent that told her I was headed out until way later. I was halfway home before she just called to apologize. I'd make sure that after you give her an ETA you wait for a response back from her before heading to the hotel so it doesn't happen to you.
Even with that hiccup, once I met her it was great. She is definitely the girl in the ad. She met me dressed up in platforms and sexy lingerie. She does share the room with another girl, but she took off when I came in. While we talked she started up some music and the room actually had this cute strip club lighting which does set the mood pretty nicely. She is a sweetheart and has an amazing body. Everything is covered, and no DATY, but great head game and she's pretty accommodating to pretty much any position you want.
Also, for those of you with a foot fetish like me, she is definitely open to it.
Happy dreams and safe travels.
-
05-01-23 22:10 #30558Senior Member

Posts: 1246Read review #30534 on the next page. Her name is Shawnya or something like that, and she's absolutely worthless. I saw her once and she was kinda gross and one of my worst experiences. She should be charging no more than 30-40 bucks for her horrible services.
Originally Posted by MilfManJax
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 21:21 #30557Senior Member

Posts: 185Ariel
Thanks, that's the report that made me take a pause and ask the forum.
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
Thanks to all that responded.
GP.
-
05-01-23 20:54 #30556Senior Member

Posts: 70Holly MILF southside
https://callescort.org/904-648-4243
Anybody sample this one?
-
05-01-23 18:13 #30555Senior Member

Posts: 554Stay away
I've never personally seen her but all the years I've been here, I have never once seen a positive review about her. I say stay away.
Originally Posted by TabooDeJavu
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 17:59 #30554Senior Member

Posts: 29Insight on Kim?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/807552347380
Can anyone provide me any insight on Kim? I did a search came up empty. Also recommendations PMed would be great as I'm a visitor, otherwise will be on the hunt.
-
05-01-23 16:26 #30553Senior Member

Posts: 79Not worth it!
I saw Ariel about three weeks ago and had a bad experience with her. I just reviewed her a couple of weeks ago on this forum. She actually passed out while I was doing the deed! She is also about 40 pounds heavier than her pics.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 13:19 #30552Banned Member

Posts: 590I've been curious about this one too.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 13:11 #30551Banned Member

Posts: 48So many good reviews but just so damn far away from me. She says that she'll outcall after a first incall visit. Does anyone know if this is true or is she just trying to suck me in to her fold?
Originally Posted by Joseph13
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote




