Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 306 of 871 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 356 406 806 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 13065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8490
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Bow wow wow yippie yo

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteDenzel  [View Original Post]
    Hi. A monger I know recently saw this Natalie at that Venice AMP (BBFSCIP he says) and swears that she's Masumi under a different name. Any possible validity to this claim?
    This girl is likely a canine, probably sharpei. Why would you fuck someone this.

  2. #8489
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    Had some time after meeting with friends in WLA so headed to Thai MP in Venice again. The same one with May that I reviewed a few pages back. This time, I went back for a tried and true favorite of mines at this nondescript establishment.

    Natalie is very cute with a bit of baby fat on her, 5'4", she's mid-20's, natural B's with fairly large nipples, PHAT ass, and sports a landing strip (most of the time). Skin tone between fair and tanned. No tattoos but a couple of henna ones around her wrists. Pretty good English that has a very slight British / Australian accent to it when she pronounces certain words. I find it quite adorable really. She's Thai but latina thicc and is right up my alley of what I like. Curvy all around but carries it well. Has a couple of keloid scars on left shoulder. She's likes to smile a lot, cheery, and good with conversation.

    She's a CMT so her massage is pretty legit, one I'd actually pay for alone. Her hands are quite strong and can adjust pressure according to what you are looking for. She likes to experiment sometimes as she wants to improve and see what people like so the massage can vary from time to time. But mainly it involves her using her thumbs to rub out tension and knots in short and swift arches along different parts of your body. She will also step on your back too if you want or do body weight massages with her hands and knees. Most AMP girls' massage are crude and unrefined compared to Natalie's.

    On the flip, Natalie knows what I like so she starts going to task. She's pretty good with dirty talk and hyping you up given her relatively proficiency in English. Natalie's quite responsive to DATY. She has pretty good skills in BBBJ and all positions, especially K9, were satisfying. She engaged and audio feedback was tuned to arouse you and get you to completion. Unfortunately, I don't remember what her HE skills were like, it's been too long that I can't remember. She's open to a lot of things. Be respectful and cordials and she'll quote you a price. BBFSCIP is in the realm of possibility.

    While Natalie isn't perfect (a little weight loss wouldn't hurt or having bigger tits), she comes closest to the complete package I've seen in my limited experience with AMP girls. She's giggly with a cheerful personality, provides an excellent massage, and will work to get you off to the best of her ability.

    $60 to the house for the hour and tip varies depending on what extras are available to you to choose from.
    Hi. A monger I know recently saw this Natalie at that Venice AMP (BBFSCIP he says) and swears that she's Masumi under a different name. Any possible validity to this claim?

  3. #8488
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fafo

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I'm starting to enjoy this mutual fuck session.
    NGL, a SB who texts WYD is better than and HYA doing GFE with BBFSCIP in KT or MW.

    TBH, if you know MSOG and BBBJ, with CFS, HMU.

    On HX, there are lots of CFS who do BBFS on the DL. Don't tell Hellobob, he may SMH.

    Any reports on HYA of GFE are SUS.

  4. #8487
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkinnyPete  [View Original Post]
    I'm hella confused now. You were joking, so does that mean GFE is not hard to find?

    Also by GFE, I don't mean BBFS, I just mean BBBJ + maybe MSOG.
    Okay, I'm starting to enjoy this mutual fuck session.

  5. #8486

    Confused AF

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    HW was a typo, I meant HX, but from now on, HX = HW as humaniplex = humaniwhore.

    And yes, I was FWY. TTFN.
    I'm hella confused now. You were joking, so does that mean GFE is not hard to find?

    Also by GFE, I don't mean BBFS, I just mean BBBJ + maybe MSOG.

  6. #8485
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Abbrev.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkinnyPete  [View Original Post]
    TMLA = Too Many Abbreviations, Lost Again.

    LOL you seriously think I know all these abbreviations? HTF? KTE? HYA? SB? FC? HW?

    And I'm not smart enough to figure it out because these are not on the "Abbreviations" list. I guess HTF = hard to find, KTE = Korean Town Escort?, HYA = , SB = Service brovider? LOL, FC = Full Cover? HW = Hardware?
    HW was a typo, I meant HX, but from now on, HX = HW as humaniplex = humaniwhore.

    And yes, I was FWY. TTFN.

  7. #8484

    Coco Aroma

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulday  [View Original Post]
    Been to 8155 and was underwhelmed. Wharf was HE only for me. Eco is great but far.

    Any suggestions boys?
    Been to your first two places and same. 8155 is too expensive and too rushed but they did offer a lineup of south American hotties. I would look into Coco Aroma. My only experience there was a great time for 1. 6 total for BBBJ + CFS with an older Korean babe.

  8. #8483
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Total score - 31

    I hit yu yu as part of my weekend ralphs inspection. This is the one at Bundy and Wilshire.

    I grade experiences on the DCAL scale:

    D. Dick enjoyment. This measures the girls dick, balls and finger up my ass technique. The 10 score is almost unattainable, the only two attaining it was a girl on hx. Darker skinned white girl into volleyball, she jerked me off after a fuck session and I shot an arrow that hit the freeway from Santa Monica and 20th. Also, there was a girl at crystallangels and my nut hit my cheek. Yuyu is very good, but it is clear she has to rush and make quota. My ending shot was just not that powerful.

    8.

    C. Convenience. Wharf is great, and it is nice not to have to call because I guess they are not busy.

    8.

    A. atmospherics - I was put in room 1, I could hear each monger coming in and the idiot monger next door talking to Nico about his miserable life. All MPs have shit ambience. Wharf is no exception. Room 1 has one positive, the door locks like norad, you almost cannot get out.

    6.

    L = Looks. Yuyy has an intense body, but without the mask it is offset by a less than good cheek. I need a good cheek. Still, I am a nice guy, I think she is an.

    8.

    Total DCAL score is 30. I only repeat with 30 and above, so they are still in my rotation.

  9. #8482

    Looking for white and Latina, fit

    Can you pm me this place as well?

    I go all over la and am cool to pay higher prices for better quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by CalValencia  [View Original Post]
    Sent You a PM. It's a very common spot on this board.

  10. #8481

    Best FS?

    Been to 8155 and was underwhelmed. Wharf was HE only for me. Eco is great but far.

    Any suggestions boys?

  11. #8480
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkinnyPete  [View Original Post]
    TMLA = Too Many Abbreviations, Lost Again.

    LOL you seriously think I know all these abbreviations? HTF? KTE? HYA? SB? FC? HW?

    And I'm not smart enough to figure it out because these are not on the "Abbreviations" list. I guess HTF = hard to find, KTE = Korean Town Escort?, HYA = , SB = Service brovider? LOL, FC = Full Cover? HW = Hardware?
    There is also: HFWY (He's Fucking With Ya).

  12. #8479

    Tmla

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    FYI, GFE and MSOG is HTF. KTE has GFE, but not HYA. Some SB offer MSOG in the FC. Girls on HW do not go BBFS, but some do BBBJ. Mary at Chens does DATY and DATO, and BBNSNQ. TTFN.
    TMLA = Too Many Abbreviations, Lost Again.

    LOL you seriously think I know all these abbreviations? HTF? KTE? HYA? SB? FC? HW?

    And I'm not smart enough to figure it out because these are not on the "Abbreviations" list. I guess HTF = hard to find, KTE = Korean Town Escort?, HYA = , SB = Service brovider? LOL, FC = Full Cover? HW = Hardware?

  13. #8478
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Abc

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkinnyPete  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for places that offer GFE / MSOG? By GFE, I mean possibly BBBJ, DFK, DATY, MSOG or any combination of these.
    FYI, GFE and MSOG is HTF. KTE has GFE, but not HYA. Some SB offer MSOG in the FC. Girls on HW do not go BBFS, but some do BBBJ. Mary at Chens does DATY and DATO, and BBNSNQ. TTFN.

  14. #8477

    GFE and MSOG

    Any recommendations for places that offer GFE / MSOG? By GFE, I mean possibly BBBJ, DFK, DATY, MSOG or any combination of these.

  15. #8476

    Sarah from Accu Chiro Care

    So I was getting a hankering for the cartoonish curves of Sarah from Accu Chiro Care in Culver City but according to Rmaps she's gone. Any one know if she's working somewhere else?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape