Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 871 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 13054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8464
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Maybe wharf should move to the bed bath and beyond?

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../22976025.html

    Rarely see the wharf doing ads. Maybe they are slow? They should take over the bed bath and beyond spot on Olympic.

  2. #8463
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Rubrankings

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiManXXX  [View Original Post]
    Rubrankings has about 10 -20 posts per day of legit girls. Many therapists on MF are not finishing the job. I will be worried to pay 160 for just a massage without assistance.
    I went and counted, yo. Yesterday there were 13 ads. 4 of those were bullshit outcall. Another 2-3 were for * girls. The 6 left were mostly in la puente.

  3. #8462

    Rr vs mf

    Rubrankings has about 10 -20 posts per day of legit girls. Many therapists on MF are not finishing the job. I will be worried to pay 160 for just a massage without assistance.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Massage finder is like hunting for the truth in an AP us history textbook. For me, the reason to scavenge there is that there are so few other options. Nealy all the girls on that mall are either dead, old, dead (again), priced outrageously, or drugged as fuck. Temple of bliss has not had talent in some time and now the game is to get the girls from there off campus.

    Bedpage is about as useless as ashley madison. Rubrankings has maybone or two real ads a day.

    So far, I had 2 for 4 with girls off of there.

    The first was decent, she wants 120 for a rub, and for an extra 100 she blows you covered and does phenomenal dickwork. However, she is old and the last time I was with her, she refrained from the blow job.

    The next was a girl near me, I paid 180 for a legit massage, and then we became friends and out of pity for her, and in the hope that she would have early onset alzheimer's and fuck me, I did some free fish filet work for her.

    The third is a girl with a preternatural ass and tits, but it is getting boring, and it is 300 for the job, and the last time I was there, I think someone else was in her pad.

    The fourth is a girl in the valley in an office type setting. She met the profile, she is from one of those god forsaken countries that was part of the soviet union and now has two exports, sub 2700 chess grandmasters and prosititutes. But she informed me that she does not do full body assistive masturbation.

    For me, what is nice about massage finder is these girls are either working at studios or their own homes, and they may even be certified as a masseuse.

  4. #8461
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    They are actually older than you think.

    The only places with younger asians is goldfinger, wharf, and maybe VIP (culver shitty). As for younger latinas, try 8155. If you have a 10 inch cock, you can try 1187 $ santa monica or luxury massage in santa monica.
    So I am to believe there are no good places with good Asians and Latinas, damn feels bad man. As well these are places based in LA, does anyone have any places close to LA but a little more out?

  5. #8460
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    In touch with the ground I'm on the hunt, I'm after you

    Quote Originally Posted by Scraggy  [View Original Post]
    Can HE or FS massage generally be found through MassageFinder? These ads. Other than superhot pictures. Look like potentially legitimate services.
    Massage finder is like hunting for the truth in an AP us history textbook. For me, the reason to scavenge there is that there are so few other options. Nealy all the girls on that mall are either dead, old, dead (again), priced outrageously, or drugged as fuck. Temple of bliss has not had talent in some time and now the game is to get the girls from there off campus.

    Bedpage is about as useless as ashley madison. Rubrankings has maybone or two real ads a day.

    So far, I had 2 for 4 with girls off of there.

    The first was decent, she wants 120 for a rub, and for an extra 100 she blows you covered and does phenomenal dickwork. However, she is old and the last time I was with her, she refrained from the blow job.

    The next was a girl near me, I paid 180 for a legit massage, and then we became friends and out of pity for her, and in the hope that she would have early onset alzheimer's and fuck me, I did some free fish filet work for her.

    The third is a girl with a preternatural ass and tits, but it is getting boring, and it is 300 for the job, and the last time I was there, I think someone else was in her pad.

    The fourth is a girl in the valley in an office type setting. She met the profile, she is from one of those god forsaken countries that was part of the soviet union and now has two exports, sub 2700 chess grandmasters and prosititutes. But she informed me that she does not do full body assistive masturbation.

    For me, what is nice about massage finder is these girls are either working at studios or their own homes, and they may even be certified as a masseuse. The certification means nothing to me. The massage part of this whole thing is about as beneficial for me as the benefits to buying new and improved dog food. But what it shows is that the girl is somewhat serious about her life and may even take pride in her handjobs. The sinq que non of this was lesley in the pearl trick pad. She was on massae anywhere. She invented the ball tease from behind, the dry hump against her panties and the slow angular momentum handjob.

    By my small sample size, 50% of the girls are legit. And I am a pretty good detector of who is hinky or not. I would assume that only about 15% of the girls on that site will get their hands dirty. Furthermore, the nearly infinite supply of ads by gay men is very troubling. It is as mystifying as the prevalence of certain demographics on youtube ads for doctors, lawyers, teachers, vrbo customers and software engineers.

  6. #8459
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Looks can be deceiving

    Quote Originally Posted by DownTofuvk  [View Original Post]
    I live in the LA area, wanting to find places with younger masseuse, Latina or Asian. I don't mind making a trip, just want to know about other places. Most places I've tried have had older looking woman.
    They are actually older than you think.

    The only places with younger asians is goldfinger, wharf, and maybe VIP (culver shitty). As for younger latinas, try 8155. If you have a 10 inch cock, you can try 1187 $ santa monica or luxury massage in santa monica.

  7. #8458

    Looking for good spots

    I live in the LA area, wanting to find places with younger masseuse, Latina or Asian. I don't mind making a trip, just want to know about other places. Most places I've tried have had older looking woman.

  8. #8457

    West Hollywood has a solid option

    Quote Originally Posted by Vick1957  [View Original Post]
    I am from the East Coast and traveling to LA soon (Huntington Beach) for the 1st time. I am interested to see if there are Massage Parlors with American Ladies and / or Latina Ladies, that have 2-3 ladies on schedule, where I would have a choice and can select when I arrive. I am NOT INTERESTED in Asian Massage Parlors. OK to send private message. Happy to reciprocate for East Coast recommendations.
    Sent You a PM. It's a very common spot on this board.

  9. #8456

    MassageFinder erotic?

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    She is also visiting https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44196/.

    Any info please share it or DM me.
    Can HE or FS massage generally be found through MassageFinder? These ads. Other than superhot pictures. Look like potentially legitimate services.

  10. #8455

    Santa Monica / Culver City

    Just started working in the area and looking for best recommendations. RM is useless these days, it seems. Interested in HR and FS spots, but prefer BB services. In any case thanks in advance, gents!

  11. #8454

    American Girls-Latina Girls Massage Parlor

    I am from the East Coast and traveling to LA soon (Huntington Beach) for the 1st time. I am interested to see if there are Massage Parlors with American Ladies and / or Latina Ladies, that have 2-3 ladies on schedule, where I would have a choice and can select when I arrive. I am NOT INTERESTED in Asian Massage Parlors. OK to send private message. Happy to reciprocate for East Coast recommendations.

  12. #8453
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian267  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be staying at Rancho Palo Verdes in a few weeks. Are there any Asian spas or AAMPs or K-girls in the area? I would really like someone with bigger tits and possible into greek. I have searched the forum, and I cannot find anyone in the area. I will have a car, so I can drive to meet someone. TIA.
    You have to go to one of the adjacent areas in the South Bay, such as Torrance or Gardena. I doubt you will find anything in PV. It's a wealthy community and probably puts a lot of effort into suppressing any kind of sex work. PV is one of the hardest-to-reach suburban areas in LA. Not convenient to anything, so you will have to drive. It may have some AMPs, but I would be willing to bet they would be zero mileage. Good luck.

  13. #8452
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Some luxury

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetron44  [View Original Post]
    I visited Luxury on SM recently. 0. 6 for the hh and 1. 5 for the rest. Clean comfortable rooms. Curvy Colombian gal but she was so loose I could barely feel it, like I was humping a glass of warm water. Seems like a good place if you want to just pump and run and don't care about getting some massage tlc.
    I am convinced the same girl is working there and even may have the ability to clone herself. As I recall, she is simply a machine and they stack her so deep I have seen guys exiting the room before me and another time a soul brother was getting high waiting for me to leave. It is total hot dog through a hallway with that pussy of hers.

  14. #8451

    Fellow A / LMP Lovers

    Going to be in the LA area today with a friend for some gambling. Win or lose want to try out some A or LMP places. Do any of them do table showers, decent to great massages or BBBJ / BBFS? Hope to hear back to report back gents! Have fun out there!

  15. #8450

    Water

    I visited Luxury on SM recently. 0. 6 for the hh and 1. 5 for the rest. Clean comfortable rooms. Curvy Colombian gal but she was so loose I could barely feel it, like I was humping a glass of warm water. Seems like a good place if you want to just pump and run and don't care about getting some massage tlc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape