Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 1061 1561 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28935
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfGreece  [View Original Post]
    TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW THE COPS ARE SETTING UP A STING OPERATION AT THE CANDLEWOOD SUITES IN SHORT PUMP! I'm LITERALLY WATCHING THEM BRING IN EQUIPMENT AND TAKE PICS OF THE ROOM NUMBER AND THE HALLWAY! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!
    Thanks for the heads up!!

  2. #28934
    Quote Originally Posted by Postin  [View Original Post]
    Well I'm off of AMPs and back looking for hos. Has anyone been on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/129876420

    DM me if you have anything. Goes by Marian. I'm a huge fan of huge boobs. And the gal in the pic has them!

    Thanks in advance.
    Come on dude! 1 quick Google image search would of told you she's fake!

  3. #28933

    Urgent!

    TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW THE COPS ARE SETTING UP A STING OPERATION AT THE CANDLEWOOD SUITES IN SHORT PUMP! I'm LITERALLY WATCHING THEM BRING IN EQUIPMENT AND TAKE PICS OF THE ROOM NUMBER AND THE HALLWAY! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

  4. #28932
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Go check it out and come back with a review! You've only read the board so you need to add something to it not just take from it.
    LMAO the only way learn to fish is to go fishing. Stop reading and take the chance like we all have.

  5. #28931

    Honey Valentines

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanWood32  [View Original Post]
    Long time reader, first time poster.

    Anyone seen https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/honey-va...ichmond-875940#escort_reviews.

    Thanks.
    Go check it out and come back with a review! You've only read the board so you need to add something to it not just take from it.

  6. #28930
    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleJoe  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying to get a response from her for a while. Is her current number still *3119? I'll be up there today and would really like to see her!
    Yep, still that one from her ad. She can just be very hard to connect with at times.

  7. #28929
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Yep, finally caught up with her Friday afternoon. Had a good time, in a good mood. She did look a little thinner than I remember, but that view from behind still looks amazing LOL.
    I've been trying to get a response from her for a while. Is her current number still *3119? I'll be up there today and would really like to see her!

  8. #28928

    Stax

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Had that phat little ass about an hr ago. Same digits. She claimed hadn't rec'd a tx from me although I've sent 6 since 1st of the month.
    Yep, finally caught up with her Friday afternoon. Had a good time, in a good mood. She did look a little thinner than I remember, but that view from behind still looks amazing LOL.

  9. #28927

    Anyone seen Honey Valentine

    Long time reader, first time poster.

    Anyone seen https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/honey-va...ichmond-875940#escort_reviews.

    Thanks.

  10. #28926

    Info always appreciated

    Well I'm off of AMPs and back looking for hos. Has anyone been on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/129876420

    DM me if you have anything. Goes by Marian. I'm a huge fan of huge boobs. And the gal in the pic has them!

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #28925
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    She's not ignoring Mongers, she can't reply to the amount of requests she's getting. She told me someone posted about her on a sex board and her cell is constantly getting texts. Of course I played dumb, even though that's where I found her. (First rule of fight club).

    I think I was able to see her on my first attempt because I texted her at 9 am for a morning play date. Saw her same morning. Only complaint is she is a heavy smoker.
    Hey, DF, your in box is full.

  12. #28924

    Lo lo

    I recently saw Lo-lo on Walmsley. It was an easy setup. Comms were good all the way there. However when I arrived it was several people outside and by her building. I walked right pass them without any issues. She looks like her pics very pretty and is sexy asf but a little skinner than pic suggest. Perfect size IMHO. We get started right away with an above average bbj no deep throating. Then on to the main event. I railed her in every position until I popped. Menu is wide open. Highly recommend. Damage 140. Good nut.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8146447554/1

  13. #28923
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLover804  [View Original Post]
    Black barbie Utr looking for help message me if interested same chick slim black all 3 holes open for business.
    Bro you have 2 posts and both are mentioning black Barbie. No one on here knows you or her.

  14. #28922

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys talking about Willow?
    Yes! That's the name. I had forgotten it. Very bad experience.

  15. #28921

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape