Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 19285
-
05-03-23 15:19 #15280Senior Member

Posts: 293Juicy j
Thanks for the review, HH69.
Originally Posted by HardHat69
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 10:34 #15279Senior Member

Posts: 791Juicy J
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...y/925754284055
I was in the need for a quick fix and she was close to where I was in PB so I gave Juicy J a try. Comms were not that great, but we did manage to set something up for later in the day. Apartment incall was decent, and she pretty much looks like her pics. Started with BBBJ, and good effort overall and with nice DT action. Moved to covered K9 and after a minute or so I caught a wiff that caused an instant deflate like a popped balloon. So the date was over for me. Maybe just a bad day. She seems like a nice girl, and is willing to please, but not really my look anyway, so not a repeat for me.
-
05-03-23 08:34 #15278Senior Member

Posts: 328Julia
With the recommendation from a trusted senior member, I booked a date with Julia. Comms were excellent, everything done through text. She was ready on time and texted me her room number immediately upon my arrival. I found Julia to be a good time. There was no clock-watching. We spent plenty of time kissing with tongue and pleasuring each other. Her incall was a Melbourne beachside hotel. The room was clean, as was Julia. I enjoyed myself, as did Julia. We were both very satisfied.
https://tryst.link/escort/julia728
-
05-02-23 17:34 #15277Senior Member

Posts: 381She wasn't pretty decent the first time I seen her which was back in 2014.
Originally Posted by Bulldog626
[View Original Post]
Second time I seen her was 2016 or 2017, seemed more rushed slide me bare that time.
-
05-02-23 10:29 #15276Banned Member

Posts: 1739Michelle
Correction guys she's arriving tonight till Saturday staying in west Melb for two nights then relocating to location near airport. She only stays in upscale locations.
Bs.
-
05-02-23 08:15 #15275Banned Member

Posts: 1739Michelle
Ok guys looks like Michelle is coming in to town on Thursday thru Saturday get your appointments set.
Bs.
-
05-02-23 05:17 #15274Senior Member

Posts: 2648It worked! Thank you.
Originally Posted by IRCGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 19:37 #15273Senior Member

Posts: 54Not GFE not for me but thanks.
Originally Posted by MasterKoi
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 19:23 #15272Senior Member

Posts: 54Thank you I obviously skipped right by it but have it now.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 19:22 #15271Senior Member

Posts: 54I thought I posted the link but the original link is gone but this one is the girl and I notice it says rubs or massage on this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/sebas...y/310091081542.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
If the link doesn't show I do not know what I am doing wrong as I copied and pasted it.
-
05-01-23 15:05 #15270Regular Member

Posts: 6How is she I sent her a messages but go no reply I'm interested in her friend.
Originally Posted by DMan92
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 11:29 #15269Senior Member

Posts: 75Misty
I know she post in the Brevard section, but I know she's down there in Vero. Might check her out.
Mk.
Originally Posted by IRCGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 06:29 #15268Senior Member

Posts: 684Treasure coast
Tried to attach a picture for you.
Originally Posted by IRCGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 05:48 #15267Senior Member

Posts: 2648Welcome to the Board
Unfortunately the Martin / St. Lucie / Indian River County Board isn't as active as Brevard simply because there isn't a whole lot to choose from down there. Who was the bad one in Sebastian that you should have walked away from? Providing information about them is always helpful as well. Maybe even more so!
Originally Posted by IRCGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 22:51 #15266Senior Member

Posts: 54Thanks for the info. The one I saw from Seb was this one and these pictures are old. Re other girls-yeah I have been around and know some on Tryst from other places and I like STG because most have a menu. The place / site like alligator that has all the categories and the girls offer to travel 30,40,50 miles and you can not speak to them are seemingly a waste of time for most a waste of time. But anyway I was checking some names with my to do list and appreciated the reviews.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





