Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 27795
-
05-02-23 10:51 #21225Senior Member

Posts: 132She has been offering it for a while now and is listed on her profile.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 03:25 #21224Senior Member

Posts: 379AudeliaWild
What - $40 discount? I don't recall seeing a discount on her latest ad.
Originally Posted by Tiberium
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 22:54 #21223Senior Member

Posts: 1544In the case of one person. The woman fucked a dog, let a dog eat her pussy and ate shit (and I have tangible proof of all that) and guys are still want to raw dog her after that. I think many of the people in this hobby would also enjoy extreme sports.
Originally Posted by LayPipe69
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 22:03 #21222Senior Member

Posts: 55Between the comment about the Diarrhea, to all the dudes still trying to find Penelope so they can raw dog her because that is more important then individuals health, I think you are correct.
Originally Posted by DamianDono
[View Original Post]
The best thing is to have people take time off, recover from what was spread to the masses. Not try to jump back on.
-
05-01-23 19:58 #21221Senior Member

Posts: 332The only Banned Penelope I found
There are a few other ways to get the information you're looking for. Check the individual posts.
https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?searchid=18477851
https://www.tnaboard.com/search.php?...1&dvb_review=1
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...enelope-Lovees
There is at least two different numbers she used. I didn't look at each of the posts. I also do not guarantee that any of the numbers will get you to her, but at the moment, no one else has provided anything. If I am wrong, my apologies and who cares. LOL.
-
05-01-23 16:50 #21220Senior Member

Posts: 271Sometimes I really think"it's time to move on from this hobby" 🫠.
Originally Posted by LayPipe69
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 16:27 #21219Senior Member

Posts: 55Uh huh, let's all run to get a taste of his diarrhea ass on her mouth. Nothing says "Fuck, that's amazing. Need to be the first in line." NOT.
Originally Posted by CoolStud
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 15:36 #21218Senior Member

Posts: 116Penelope
Can anyone DM me Penelope's number? Since she is banned her old number (managed by the agency) is no longer working out. I saw her once before all the drama. I remember someone posting the number here a while ago but the post seems to have been deleted.
-
05-01-23 14:32 #21217Senior Member

Posts: 2924Her pics are bad, what does she look like real world?
Originally Posted by CoolStud
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 13:56 #21216Senior Member

Posts: 2184Peytonry
Dude. Please tell me you did not deep DFK her after the diarrhea suck up incident? LOL awesome. Yeah she has been discussed here a few times, but the last I read about her she was YMMV and acting a little pricey. Rent must be due (or some other pressing habit needs. Who knows).
Originally Posted by CoolStud
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 13:10 #21215Senior Member

Posts: 133Peytonry
Had a no holes barred session with peytonry yesterday. She even rimmed up my un-showered ass after I had diarrhea earlier in the day. That girl is dirty and is desperate for work and is likely up for anything.
Go see her pronto to get your itches scratched.
You're welcome.
-
04-30-23 23:54 #21214Senior Member

Posts: 157Riley Starr
I have seen her sister has posted, Stevie, so she could give some insight.
Both have stopped for periods of time, but manage to find their way back.
.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 10:42 #21213Senior Member

Posts: 98Man, sounds like some pure snow would be a cheaper habit! You are my spirit animal. You or drrtyfuk.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 03:24 #21212Senior Member

Posts: 207I've been surprised I haven't caught the herps. I've been basically been banging 3-5 broads raw a month since 2017 including my fair share of high volume kgirls. I also think a good number of these more expensive girls who are young and new to this are actually clean and their price alone calls for a clientele that avoids unnecessary risks like fucking a 80 buck qv needle user.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 17:34 #21211Senior Member

Posts: 459Interesting, this time I was asking for outcall. Maybe that's the reason my messages got ignored and there were no replies?
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



