Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 716 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 216 616 666 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 766 816 1216 1716 ... LastLast
Results 10,726 to 10,740 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30562

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt  [View Original Post]
    I saw Ariel about three weeks ago and had a bad experience with her. I just reviewed her a couple of weeks ago on this forum. She actually passed out while I was doing the deed! She is also about 40 pounds heavier than her pics.
    Thanks, that's the report that made me take a pause and ask the forum.

    Thanks to all that responded.

    GP.

  2. #30561

    Holly MILF southside

    https://callescort.org/904-648-4243

    Anybody sample this one?

  3. #30560

    Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by TabooDeJavu  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/807552347380

    Can anyone provide me any insight on Kim? I did a search came up empty. Also recommendations PMed would be great as I'm a visitor, otherwise will be on the hunt.
    I've never personally seen her but all the years I've been here, I have never once seen a positive review about her. I say stay away.

  4. #30559

    Insight on Kim?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/807552347380

    Can anyone provide me any insight on Kim? I did a search came up empty. Also recommendations PMed would be great as I'm a visitor, otherwise will be on the hunt.

  5. #30558

    Not worth it!

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    I've gone back and forth between the two heads on whether to pull the trigger on her. I've seen all the reports and they've been all over the place.

    Has anyone seen Ariel lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/181916290975

    Thanks.

    GP.
    I saw Ariel about three weeks ago and had a bad experience with her. I just reviewed her a couple of weeks ago on this forum. She actually passed out while I was doing the deed! She is also about 40 pounds heavier than her pics.

  6. #30557
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCat4871  [View Original Post]
    Anyone give this one a shot? She's in 103 so that makes me a little cautious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/373669809108
    I've been curious about this one too.

  7. #30556
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph13  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/722688028478

    Met Veronica for the first time this weekend. She's always gotten good reviews on here, so I gave her a call. She's at the nicer Notel behind the Gate next to 95 off Dunn. I have to say she is a cool chic! Mic skills were on point also. Daty was very good and clean. She's very chatty, which made me comfortable. She's an all around nice girl and will be seeing her on a more regular basis. I'd highly recommend. Stay safe Mongers!
    So many good reviews but just so damn far away from me. She says that she'll outcall after a first incall visit. Does anyone know if this is true or is she just trying to suck me in to her fold?

  8. #30555

    She won't answer

    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    She'll text but never answers the phone.
    I meant texting when I indicated I was "chatting". Seemed to be receptive and not far from where I will be staying when in town. Does anyone have any recent experiences before secure an appointment?

  9. #30554

    Anybody try Ally by 103 ?

    Anyone give this one a shot? She's in 103 so that makes me a little cautious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/373669809108

  10. #30553
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    I've gone back and forth between the two heads on whether to pull the trigger on her. I've seen all the reports and they've been all over the place.

    Has anyone seen Ariel lately

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/181916290975

    Thanks.

    GP.
    The only issue I have had is having to wait, but the most I have waited was like 20 minutes. I have never had any issues talking with her, but she does like to use the bathroom first and would start dozing while singing for me. A shake of the mic stand usually wakes her up. I have also gotten the occasional text looking for some help or trying to set up a date when I'm not ready or able to.

  11. #30552

    Ariel

    I've had 2 quick dreams of her in the past and really had no issue. Her pics are very filtered though. She's choc-full of freckles all over but no big deal. Many times she's stayed at a notorious JTB spot but my trips were daytime.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    I've gone back and forth between the two heads on whether to pull the trigger on her. I've seen all the reports and they've been all over the place.

    Has anyone seen Ariel lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/181916290975

    Thanks.

    GP.

  12. #30551

    Ariel

    I've gone back and forth between the two heads on whether to pull the trigger on her. I've seen all the reports and they've been all over the place.

    Has anyone seen Ariel lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/181916290975

    Thanks.

    GP.

  13. #30550

    She won't answer

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertClark  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting but wondering if anyone has current intel prior to setting up a visit.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...e-you/51836051
    She'll text but never answers the phone.

  14. #30549

    Veronica Northside

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/722688028478

    Met Veronica for the first time this weekend. She's always gotten good reviews on here, so I gave her a call. She's at the nicer Notel behind the Gate next to 95 off Dunn. I have to say she is a cool chic! Mic skills were on point also. Daty was very good and clean. She's very chatty, which made me comfortable. She's an all around nice girl and will be seeing her on a more regular basis. I'd highly recommend. Stay safe Mongers!

  15. #30548

    Maddy247

    Been chatting but wondering if anyone has current intel prior to setting up a visit.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...e-you/51836051

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape