Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 334 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 5004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4599

    Hustler Club

    For anybody who cares the Hustler Club has been renamed to Foreplay Gentlemen's Club according to TUSCL.

  2. #4598
    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot  [View Original Post]
    Most of the good looking girls that worked on the block are gone. They are not coming back. Now you may find a cute girl every now and then to make some quick money, but she will not stay very long. The glory days of good looking girls on the Block are over. The Block itself is barely hanging on. Greed and the quality of the girls is spiraling it's demise.
    I'm told that in the early days (50's and 60's?) the block had many different types of shows including live music and comedy. My first trip to the block was in the 1970's when the block went beyond the 400 block of East Baltimore Street. Some shows were interesting with crazy things like a girl in a shower (think Flash Dance but not that sexy), feather teasing, and a girl walking about the stage while holding a chair under her big, floppy tits. It was hard to find a place to sit in some of the bars, even on a weekday evening. In the 1970's, perhaps more than 50% of the girls looked doable and few needle tracks were seen. It was common to see true college girls taking a full load of classes, including some from elite places like Peabody. There was a time when I enjoyed the block about 5-8 times per month. The serious decline in quality started about 1980 or 1985. By 1990 or 1995 the junkies outnumbered all other girls. By about 2000-2005 it degraded enough so only about 10-20% of the girls were bangable. By about 2010 it got bad enough that I went the block only about once per year.

    As it is now, customers with money walk in the bars and back out because they are disgusted with the girls and they don't return. If the block drew a higher class of girls, the customers would return. It's a chicken and egg thing and I don't expect it to happen in my lifetime.

  3. #4597

    The girls want top dollar to dance or disrobe.

    "Decided to pop into the club next to the midway with an upstairs area. Couple of cuties just sitting around up there. I grab a seat but nobody was interested in talkin or dancing.

    I grabbed a beer and waited a few but just seemed like they're were done.

    Moved onto the Redroom to see how it was. Last time I came through it was closed. Again a few girls there but nothing nice. Dead as well but did chat up a girl. Nobody dancing tho so skipped that place too.

    Scoped out Pussycat and same thing. It was goin on 11 and the clubs were just dead. No hustlin or trying to get in on anything.

    With?

    From what I am hearing from the girls is that they are not dancing or disrobing unless they are getting high dollar tips. The girls no longer want $ 1. 00,5. 00, barely $10.00 tips for dancing on stage. Their attitude is make it worth it for me to take off my clothes. Also th girls look for a simp so that they can make money to pay the bar.

    Most of the good looking girls that worked on the block are gone. They are not coming back. Now you may find a cute girl every now and then to make some quick money, but she will not stay very long. The glory days of good looking girls on the Block are over. The Block itself is barely hanging on. Greed and the quality of the girls is spiraling it's demise.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  4. #4596

    Midway

    Quote Originally Posted by Thatthing73  [View Original Post]
    Decided to stop by the strip since it has been some time since my last visit. I find out that the Midway closed down ...

    .
    The Midway used to be my main bar on the block. It provided a breather and break from the expensive drinks and the high pressure dancers and club owners.

    Does anyone know if it is going to re-open?

  5. #4595

    Off day / year?

    Decided to stop by the strip since it has been some time since my last visit. I find out that the Midway closed down and the Redroom is back open again.

    Decided to pop into the club next to the midway with an upstairs area. Couple of cuties just sitting around up there. I grab a seat but nobody was interested in talkin or dancing.

    I grabbed a beer and waited a few but just seemed like they're were done.

    Moved onto the Redroom to see how it was. Last time I came through it was closed. Again a few girls there but nothing nice. Dead as well but did chat up a girl. Nobody dancing tho so skipped that place too.

    Scoped out Pussycat and same thing. It was goin on 11 and the clubs were just dead. No hustlin or trying to get in on anything.

    With?

    Usually like to go to Haven Place or the other joint around the corner from them. Should have. Never had a bad experience there.

  6. #4594

    Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Gents. I've been in Tampa now for 20 years but will be spending a weekend in B'more in a few weeks. I lived on St. Paul for several years back in the '90's and had way more fun than should be legal (ok, it wasn't legal then either) on both E. Baltimore Street and elsewhere. I'm a fan of skinny, young white chicks. Girls who party can make the best companions, in my experience. I'm a man of means and enjoy the raunchiness part of the biz more than the plain old "action" in the backrooms. I'm soliciting advice on the one single best club to hit on a Friday night while I'm in town to watch the best, rules-breaking and raunchiest young skinny white girls dance. Alcohol availability is a must (not sure if laws have changed). Landing at BWI and would prefer a club closer to the airport than further. Give me advice and I can certainly share the best Tampa has to offer in return. Also, feel free to just PM me rather than reply in the forum. I'll spend many benjis if the right place / girls are shared.
    Had alot of fun at the Goddess, and it tended to have a number of youngish white women in rotation. Hard to know what it's like now (haven't been in 6 months) but as a former regular for many years I'd commend you to it for much of what you mentioned. Best of luck.

  7. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    So. No young, thin, white girls dance in B'more. Got it.
    There are young thin white girls at Penthouse. But in very small numbers (there are more male customers than the girls), very low quality (tattooed, deviant, and unsightly), and it's a pale shadow of what was available before.

  8. #4592

    Availability

    Quote Originally Posted by Visitor1980  [View Original Post]
    What was available in the '90's simply isn't available now. It's not a financial issue, it's a logistical issue. Not everything comes down to money -- some things come down to availability (of certain services and / or demographics), regardless of how much money one is willing to spend.
    So. No young, thin, white girls dance in B'more. Got it.

  9. #4591
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Gents. I've been in Tampa now for 20 years but will be spending a weekend in B'more in a few weeks. I lived on St. Paul for several years back in the '90's and had way more fun than should be legal (ok, it wasn't legal then either) on both E. Baltimore Street and elsewhere. I'm a fan of skinny, young white chicks. Girls who party can make the best companions, in my experience. I'm a man of means and enjoy the raunchiness part of the biz more than the plain old "action" in the backrooms. I'm soliciting advice on the one single best club to hit on a Friday night while I'm in town to watch the best, rules-breaking and raunchiest young skinny white girls dance. Alcohol availability is a must (not sure if laws have changed). Landing at BWI and would prefer a club closer to the airport than further. Give me advice and I can certainly share the best Tampa has to offer in return. Also, feel free to just PM me rather than reply in the forum. I'll spend many benjis if the right place / girls are shared.
    What was available in the '90's simply isn't available now. It's not a financial issue, it's a logistical issue. Not everything comes down to money -- some things come down to availability (of certain services and / or demographics), regardless of how much money one is willing to spend.

  10. #4590

    Night shift

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBK  [View Original Post]
    I'm over 2 months late on posting this review, but on the night before Thanksgiving I visited Night Shift club off Ponca St in SE Baltimore, which was my first visit in over a year. The club was busy that night, but it wasn't too crowded despite it's size. There was 15-20 dancers from what I remember. Many of the dancers were pretty, but it be nicer if they hired more girls with bigger asses IMO. Entry was free, but you have to buy a drink according to one of bartenders. I got myself a beer, which costs $8. I got two lap dances from two dancers, Jennifer and Ayra. Jennifer is a dark haired girl with thin body from Missouri who knows how to use her legs and has small, but firm breasts from what remember, while Ayra is more of dirty blonde with thicker body and bigger breasts. I think Jennifer has a nicer ass, but I don't remember much. The lap dances were average, but both of girls went topless and allowed touching. It's been a long time since I had topless lap dances. I don't know if topless lap dances are standard, but based on previous reviews it seems to be. The lap dances cost $30 each and they take place in a separate section near the bathrooms, with dividers between the couches for more privacy. I don't know about VIP or if girls do take out. Parking is small, but there is a overflow lot across the club. BTW, Night Shift isn't listed on Google Maps anymore, which is strange.
    I still see it on Google maps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230413_070327_Maps.jpg‎  

  11. #4589

    Needing assistance

    Gents. I've been in Tampa now for 20 years but will be spending a weekend in B'more in a few weeks. I lived on St. Paul for several years back in the '90's and had way more fun than should be legal (ok, it wasn't legal then either) on both E. Baltimore Street and elsewhere. I'm a fan of skinny, young white chicks. Girls who party can make the best companions, in my experience. I'm a man of means and enjoy the raunchiness part of the biz more than the plain old "action" in the backrooms. I'm soliciting advice on the one single best club to hit on a Friday night while I'm in town to watch the best, rules-breaking and raunchiest young skinny white girls dance. Alcohol availability is a must (not sure if laws have changed). Landing at BWI and would prefer a club closer to the airport than further. Give me advice and I can certainly share the best Tampa has to offer in return. Also, feel free to just PM me rather than reply in the forum. I'll spend many benjis if the right place / girls are shared.

  12. #4588

    The Goddess

    I've seen lots of dire reviews of the Block itself (city) and different reviews of the county clubs. But what about the city / off-the-block club near the stadium, The Goddess? Are they more like a city or county club in terms of extras / private rooms?

  13. #4587

    Police activity on the Block

    Last Sunday evening the Block was blocked off by police cars and wrapped in yellow police tape.

    Does anyone know what happened?

  14. #4586

    Rough Times

    Quick Report.

    I was in the city of B'More on business a couple of weeks ago. Decided to head downtown since I had plenty of time to kill before my flight.

    It was around 1 pm and I went from one end of the 'Block' to the other.

    To say the least, it was seriously disappointing starting with Circus and working my way down.

    I have never in my life seen such low level strippers and could Not believe they have the nerve to charge $10 for a beer. They apparently think downtown B'more is Vegas.

    The dancers were extremely unattractive. It got slightly better but not by much, as I continued on my way I was there a maximum of 30 minutes, covered each club but finally had enough. Headed back to the airport and took my chances on finding an AMP.

  15. #4585

    Somewhat Helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonicPimp  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, been a bit since I've been on the forum. But does anyone know who this girl is? Or what clubs she works?

    She's very hot, and I semi recognize the club in the back ground but I can't quite nail it.
    Can't remember her name. She works at the Red Room and PussyCat. Usually during the night shift.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape