Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 548 948 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11696
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainydog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen a red hair with big tits in Fairfax?

    Tired to find her sa page but no luck. Appreciate the help and insights!
    Do you mean hotmessJess?

  2. #11695
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #11694

    Red Hair in Fairfax

    Has anyone seen a red hair with big tits in Fairfax?

    Tired to find her sa page but no luck. Appreciate the help and insights!

  4. #11693
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting a city in Canada and I used seeking the cost is half of DC. The girls blow the DC girls out of the water. Less than an hour had 5 potentials. The most expensive was 800 us for an over night stay with other ones being more around 300 400 US.
    Toronto is a splenda daddy's paradise (splenda dadddy meaning all of us cheapos here on USA SG) . 500 CAD = 375 USD gets you hot girls and you are right about it being easy as fuck. I was there 5 days for work a couple months ago. 5 dates lined up in a couple days including several backup plans incase any date flaked out (one did). Quality girls, all the girls I met were college educated young professionals as smart & fun as they were sexy.

    Nothing like fugly DC. I dunno what las Vegas is like but to me las Vegas seems trampy / trashy hot girls vs Toronto I felt was classy hot girls. If any of you guys have a remote work ability, go for it. Its barely 2 hr flight and flights are cheap, hotels are cheap, and with the USD to CAD conversation rates at this time, its a huge bargain.

    If anyone wants to know, I'm having a TON of success these days in Philadelphia too. Lot of good schools in the burbs plus (I. E college girls! Additionally, over crowded and overly expensive NJ feeds into Philadelphia. Lot of the south jersey girls with NYC dreams know philly has better oppty for them. Hahahaha.

    Phila also has lots of smaller local towns like Allenton PA, Wilmington DE, etc within an hour drive so hot girls with lower $$ expectations are easier to find.

  5. #11692

    So true

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I figured the number of hot girls in DC was just lower overall. I can go out in Vegas on a Saturday night and see more hot girls in 30 minutes than I could in 2 hours when I was partying in DC back in 2017 - 2018.
    I am visiting a city in Canada and I used seeking the cost is half of DC. The girls blow the DC girls out of the water. Less than an hour had 5 potentials. The most expensive was 800 us for an over night stay with other ones being more around 300 400 US.

  6. #11691
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    I have to say the quality of women on SA for DC is absolute pits. Scrolling through hinge, bumble even tinder (minus the obvious scams) we can see the quality of girls is like 5 to 10 x higher.

    (rant finished).
    Interesting, I figured the number of hot girls in DC was just lower overall. I can go out in Vegas on a Saturday night and see more hot girls in 30 minutes than I could in 2 hours when I was partying in DC back in 2017 - 2018.

  7. #11690

    Ugh

    I have to say the quality of women on SA for DC is absolute pits. Scrolling through hinge, bumble even tinder (minus the obvious scams) we can see the quality of girls is like 5 to 10 x higher.

    (rant finished).

  8. #11689

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    You can DM me.
    Sent. Thanks for the info.

  9. #11688
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    I know shoe has been around a while but I cannot find any info on here by name or the number / letters I'd from the account.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-50a749a0b156

    Any one have info on her?
    You can DM me.

  10. #11687

    StylishCharmer

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She sure looks smokin' hot, but I'll never know. She blocked me after I spurned her request for $100 for an Uber and miscellaneous items prior to meeting. I doubt she's real. Hope one of you guys can prove otherwise. Good luck!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-8673b5cb8b4d
    She asked for $200 just to meet.

  11. #11686

    Stylish Charmer

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She sure looks smokin' hot, but I'll never know. She blocked me after I spurned her request for $100 for an Uber and miscellaneous items prior to meeting. I doubt she's real. Hope one of you guys can prove otherwise. Good luck!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-8673b5cb8b4d
    She told me "if you have $1000 to spend, let's talk, otherwise no. ".

  12. #11685

    Ladyrose

    I know shoe has been around a while but I cannot find any info on here by name or the number / letters I'd from the account.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-50a749a0b156

    Any one have info on her?

  13. #11684
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-38b3ab9f63fe

    She's from Brazil and her English is limited. Met and sent straight to it.

    Looks like her pics.

  14. #11683
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    BrilliantGirl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-7715a24aa692

    Her words, literally - "I ask for 200 once we meet, that can help me with my cab and beautifulness".
    She's fat! If those are her best pics.

  15. #11682

    BrilliantGirl

    BrilliantGirl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-7715a24aa692

    Her words, literally - "I ask for 200 once we meet, that can help me with my cab and beautifulness".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape