The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 947 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 18389
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11699
    Senior Member


    Posts: 152

    Rose23

    Rose 23.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-30c78c79b1dc

    Pictures are real, she is that tall and that thin, and she will meet up. Ultimately she may not be for me. Suffice to say I thought I might unlock the inner tigress but I instead got the inner mouse. Maybe one of you Casanovas can bring it out of her. I don't want to divulge too much since I'm on the fence about whether I'd see her again, so seniors PM for details.

  2. #11698

    Super flakey

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a DM as well. Thanks for any info as she has messaged me and I'm slow rolling it.
    She reached out 6 times to set up a chat and every time she failed to show. I just kept responding "ok'. She was eager to meet but I am not driving to see some one who can't even make a video call. Good luck with her.

  3. #11697

    Zoey6999

    Has anyone seen this little hottie. I messaged 2 months ago and she hasn't even read it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-ca3c59721a82

  4. #11696
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    You can DM me.
    I sent you a DM as well. Thanks for any info as she has messaged me and I'm slow rolling it.

  5. #11695
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean hotmessJess?
    Is there a picture or SA link I can check? Thanks!

  6. #11694
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainydog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen a red hair with big tits in Fairfax?

    Tired to find her sa page but no luck. Appreciate the help and insights!
    Do you mean hotmessJess?

  7. #11693
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #11692

    Red Hair in Fairfax

    Has anyone seen a red hair with big tits in Fairfax?

    Tired to find her sa page but no luck. Appreciate the help and insights!

  9. #11691
    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting a city in Canada and I used seeking the cost is half of DC. The girls blow the DC girls out of the water. Less than an hour had 5 potentials. The most expensive was 800 us for an over night stay with other ones being more around 300 400 US.
    Toronto is a splenda daddy's paradise (splenda dadddy meaning all of us cheapos here on USA SG) . 500 CAD = 375 USD gets you hot girls and you are right about it being easy as fuck. I was there 5 days for work a couple months ago. 5 dates lined up in a couple days including several backup plans incase any date flaked out (one did). Quality girls, all the girls I met were college educated young professionals as smart & fun as they were sexy.

    Nothing like fugly DC. I dunno what las Vegas is like but to me las Vegas seems trampy / trashy hot girls vs Toronto I felt was classy hot girls. If any of you guys have a remote work ability, go for it. Its barely 2 hr flight and flights are cheap, hotels are cheap, and with the USD to CAD conversation rates at this time, its a huge bargain.

    If anyone wants to know, I'm having a TON of success these days in Philadelphia too. Lot of good schools in the burbs plus (I. E college girls! Additionally, over crowded and overly expensive NJ feeds into Philadelphia. Lot of the south jersey girls with NYC dreams know philly has better oppty for them. Hahahaha.

    Phila also has lots of smaller local towns like Allenton PA, Wilmington DE, etc within an hour drive so hot girls with lower $$ expectations are easier to find.

  10. #11690

    So true

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, I figured the number of hot girls in DC was just lower overall. I can go out in Vegas on a Saturday night and see more hot girls in 30 minutes than I could in 2 hours when I was partying in DC back in 2017 - 2018.
    I am visiting a city in Canada and I used seeking the cost is half of DC. The girls blow the DC girls out of the water. Less than an hour had 5 potentials. The most expensive was 800 us for an over night stay with other ones being more around 300 400 US.

  11. #11689
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyDuhman  [View Original Post]
    I have to say the quality of women on SA for DC is absolute pits. Scrolling through hinge, bumble even tinder (minus the obvious scams) we can see the quality of girls is like 5 to 10 x higher.

    (rant finished).
    Interesting, I figured the number of hot girls in DC was just lower overall. I can go out in Vegas on a Saturday night and see more hot girls in 30 minutes than I could in 2 hours when I was partying in DC back in 2017 - 2018.

  12. #11688

    Ugh

    I have to say the quality of women on SA for DC is absolute pits. Scrolling through hinge, bumble even tinder (minus the obvious scams) we can see the quality of girls is like 5 to 10 x higher.

    (rant finished).

  13. #11687

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    You can DM me.
    Sent. Thanks for the info.

  14. #11686
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruisin1011  [View Original Post]
    I know shoe has been around a while but I cannot find any info on here by name or the number / letters I'd from the account.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-50a749a0b156

    Any one have info on her?
    You can DM me.

  15. #11685

    StylishCharmer

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She sure looks smokin' hot, but I'll never know. She blocked me after I spurned her request for $100 for an Uber and miscellaneous items prior to meeting. I doubt she's real. Hope one of you guys can prove otherwise. Good luck!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-8673b5cb8b4d
    She asked for $200 just to meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape