Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12207

    Funsize Tiffany

    Anyone have information on Funsize Tiffany?

    https://tryst.link/escort/funsize314

  2. #12206

    Morgan

    I'll be in town for a few days and have been talking with Morgan. Can anyone provide some intel or suggest an alternative?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xomorganj

    I did notice that Kay Love post in STL and I have met with her in Indy many times. She is real and really enjoys meeting. It doesn't look like she is in STL the week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kay_love

  3. #12205
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Your a funny guy. I've lived in the city all my life. Back when there weren't hookers walking on South Grand. The majority of "state" streets are located east of Grand Ave. Try watch news instead of cartoons, if there's a street crime in south St. Louis, most of the time it's on "Texas, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Virginia, etc By the way most of the neighborhoods around Tower Grove Park pay for extra security. Why would they do that if it was so crime free. South City isn't the shit hole north city is but it's getting there.

    The comment was made to help the county men and travelers to our fine city stay safe.
    Well said, Sir!

  4. #12204
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, you west county snowflakes make the city sound so much worse than it is. The tower grove park neighborhood is mostly state streets and as safe as Richmond heights.

    Use the "street view" function on google maps and you'll get a much better sense of how risky an area actually is.
    Tower grove, as in the place that had a huge issue with car-breakins? (huh, so odd that people who live there and park on the street instead of us that have. Garages. Were getting broken into).

    I have one car. It's a sports car, and I'm not okay with parking there either day or night. Not worth the risk.

    And fwiw, I grew up in north county!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crime.jpg‎  

  5. #12203

    The City

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, you west county snowflakes make the city sound so much worse than it is. The tower grove park neighborhood is mostly state streets and as safe as Richmond heights.

    Use the "street view" function on google maps and you'll get a much better sense of how risky an area actually is.
    Situational awareness is a must in many areas of the city (and the county). Plan ahead. Do your research. Keep your eyes open.

    Hardly reassuring to know that the Kim Gardner has gotten her violent crimes prosecution team down to just one prosecutor, who is now handling more than 400 cases. That's down from six prosecutors at the beginning of the year.

  6. #12202
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I think she's real, has been around a while. But I quit reading at the "qv bb greek. ".
    And looks like a swamp donkey.

  7. #12201
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeInTheUsa  [View Original Post]
    I think she's real, has been around a while. But I quit reading at the "qv bb greek. ".

  8. #12200

    How Safe Is the City?

    Uncle will tell you about a neighborhood. There are hot spots that generate a lot of crime. Then there is the other 90% of the city.

    https://www.slmpd.org/crime_mapping.shtml

  9. #12199

    Enjoy Your Stay

    Quote Originally Posted by LokinFoFun  [View Original Post]
    Senior member looking for some good fun! I'm in town for the week. I'm working on some SB's which I'm hoping works out as I have better luck with those back at home. But I know also from previous trips even those fall through. Any lady recommendations? I'm not open to over weight. Thick (curvy) I don't mind. Just someone that is worth the admission and I'll finally leave with a smile! It's even dry back home! Thanks in advance fellas.
    Hard to beat Sensualscarlett.com, Eden, https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...den-27458.html or the Angels, https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/, or the Vixens if you are a P411 member. https://www.stlouisvixens.com/.

  10. #12198

  11. #12197
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisJ1  [View Original Post]
    Jesus, you west county snowflakes make the city sound so much worse than it is. The tower grove park neighborhood is mostly state streets and as safe as Richmond heights.

    Use the "street view" function on google maps and you'll get a much better sense of how risky an area actually is.
    Your a funny guy. I've lived in the city all my life. Back when there weren't hookers walking on South Grand. The majority of "state" streets are located east of Grand Ave. Try watch news instead of cartoons, if there's a street crime in south St. Louis, most of the time it's on "Texas, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Virginia, etc By the way most of the neighborhoods around Tower Grove Park pay for extra security. Why would they do that if it was so crime free. South City isn't the shit hole north city is but it's getting there.

    The comment was made to help the county men and travelers to our fine city stay safe.

  12. #12196
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    She must be desperate.

    I guess her fiancé isn't making enough money or he wants to watch I bet she records it somehow so he can see.

  13. #12195

    Reaching out for help

    Senior member looking for some good fun! I'm in town for the week. I'm working on some SB's which I'm hoping works out as I have better luck with those back at home. But I know also from previous trips even those fall through. Any lady recommendations? I'm not open to over weight. Thick (curvy) I don't mind. Just someone that is worth the admission and I'll finally leave with a smile! It's even dry back home! Thanks in advance fellas.

  14. #12194
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Rule #1 in St Louis. If the street is the name of a state, don't go there.
    Jesus, you west county snowflakes make the city sound so much worse than it is. The tower grove park neighborhood is mostly state streets and as safe as Richmond heights.

    Use the "street view" function on google maps and you'll get a much better sense of how risky an area actually is.

  15. #12193
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    150 hhr.

    Pics are 100% accurate.

    She's about 5"2. Toned body with some tats on one arm and thigh. Her English is very limited. This is perhaps why she didn't oblige well. She would not suck the balls. She reminded me to finish fast, though. When a girl reminded me to finish, she turrned me off.

    No GFE, just strictly business.

    IFor an extra 50, you would have a much better time with Eden.
    Chupa mis huevos = suck my balls. If you still get a no, um, she doesn't suck balls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape