Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 1063 1563 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28928

    Stax

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Had that phat little ass about an hr ago. Same digits. She claimed hadn't rec'd a tx from me although I've sent 6 since 1st of the month.
    Yep, finally caught up with her Friday afternoon. Had a good time, in a good mood. She did look a little thinner than I remember, but that view from behind still looks amazing LOL.

  2. #28927

    Anyone seen Honey Valentine

    Long time reader, first time poster.

    Anyone seen https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/honey-va...ichmond-875940#escort_reviews.

    Thanks.

  3. #28926

    Info always appreciated

    Well I'm off of AMPs and back looking for hos. Has anyone been on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/129876420

    DM me if you have anything. Goes by Marian. I'm a huge fan of huge boobs. And the gal in the pic has them!

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #28925
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    She's not ignoring Mongers, she can't reply to the amount of requests she's getting. She told me someone posted about her on a sex board and her cell is constantly getting texts. Of course I played dumb, even though that's where I found her. (First rule of fight club).

    I think I was able to see her on my first attempt because I texted her at 9 am for a morning play date. Saw her same morning. Only complaint is she is a heavy smoker.
    Hey, DF, your in box is full.

  5. #28924

    Lo lo

    I recently saw Lo-lo on Walmsley. It was an easy setup. Comms were good all the way there. However when I arrived it was several people outside and by her building. I walked right pass them without any issues. She looks like her pics very pretty and is sexy asf but a little skinner than pic suggest. Perfect size IMHO. We get started right away with an above average bbj no deep throating. Then on to the main event. I railed her in every position until I popped. Menu is wide open. Highly recommend. Damage 140. Good nut.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/8146447554/1

  6. #28923
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerLover804  [View Original Post]
    Black barbie Utr looking for help message me if interested same chick slim black all 3 holes open for business.
    Bro you have 2 posts and both are mentioning black Barbie. No one on here knows you or her.

  7. #28922

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys talking about Willow?
    Yes! That's the name. I had forgotten it. Very bad experience.

  8. #28921

  9. #28920

    Black barbie

    Utr black barbie looking for help.

  10. #28919

    Utr looking for help

    Black barbie Utr looking for help message me if interested same chick slim black all 3 holes open for business.

  11. #28918

    Kim Woodbridge

    I visited Kim a few months ago and had a great time she is a lot of fun and is down to Erath, she is thinking about coming to Richmond this coming week, so if you are looking for a sexy mill she's for you. She has a ton of reviews in the nova fourm. Senior members Pm me for details.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/334724668931

  12. #28917

    Lo-Lo, Getting Blown TF Up

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    At least some of you guys are able to see her. In my week of texting her, the replies are really late. I have not had the chance to get a visit.
    She's not ignoring Mongers, she can't reply to the amount of requests she's getting. She told me someone posted about her on a sex board and her cell is constantly getting texts. Of course I played dumb, even though that's where I found her. (First rule of fight club).

    I think I was able to see her on my first attempt because I texted her at 9 am for a morning play date. Saw her same morning. Only complaint is she is a heavy smoker.

  13. #28916
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or even heard from Stax lately? I saw her about a month ago and had a nice visit. We always got along well, even gave me an extended hug the last time I saw her as I left. But I have texted her several different times between that visit and today, and haven't even heard a whisper. She's posting, so I don't really know what's up.
    Had that phat little ass about an hr ago. Same digits. She claimed hadn't rec'd a tx from me although I've sent 6 since 1st of the month.

  14. #28915

    Text app

    Quote Originally Posted by Grafenberg  [View Original Post]
    Use a different text app and see if she replies.
    Is she on Telegram, WhatsApp, other?

  15. #28914
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Ohhh! I remember that Ho she she is. Totally disturbed Broad. Run away as fast as you can from that one. Thanks for saving me the grief. Again!
    Are you guys talking about Willow?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape