Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 37329
-
04-29-23 16:25 #28914Senior Member

Posts: 369Are you guys talking about Willow?
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 12:30 #28913Senior Member

Posts: 96Lolo
At least some of you guys are able to see her. In my week of texting her, the replies are really late. I have not had the chance to get a visit.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 12:02 #28912Senior Member

Posts: 1333Blocked
Use a different text app and see if she replies.
Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 10:50 #28911Senior Member

Posts: 475Catfish
Ohhh! I remember that Ho she she is. Totally disturbed Broad. Run away as fast as you can from that one. Thanks for saving me the grief. Again!
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 22:10 #28910Senior Member

Posts: 60New Thick Snobunny Jessica
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/130304467
Hi has anyone seen this one? Address is the Red Roof on Commerce. Standard rates.
-
04-28-23 20:26 #28909Senior Member

Posts: 400Not new
Has been here for a couple of years. Changes numbers and ads all the time. Met her a year ago. Cute. Full on crazy. One of my worst experiences ever. On the plus side just a waste of time as I saved my money by bailing in first 10 minutes.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 17:41 #28908Regular Member

Posts: 10Sexy Latina thick not quite BBW
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3465422816
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
Saw this girl last week. She stays in a motel off of Midlothian Turnpike. I was concerned about the girls in this area scamming recently, especially with the ad having a guy in one of the photos. Took a while to get in touch with her but once she responded it was an easy setup. Got to the motel and she provided the room number. She opened the door with a tank top and thong looking very hot. (I'm a sucker for Latina women) We hugged, I provided the donation and she told me to sit on the bed and my dream started. She started by grinding on me to get me going. No BJ (I talked her down from the quoted $.5 QV to $). The only bad part of my dream was she put the raincoat on a little rough. She laid down for mish and she must do kegels regularly because she had a grip like the Kraken! Didn't last long and filled the bag. Told me to call or text her again if I wanted to see her again. I think I will!
-
04-28-23 11:34 #28907Senior Member

Posts: 155I've messaged her too, her picture looks sexy and she's off midlothian near arbortum so really makes me nervous of police sting.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 09:43 #28906Senior Member

Posts: 187Stax
Has anyone seen or even heard from Stax lately? I saw her about a month ago and had a nice visit. We always got along well, even gave me an extended hug the last time I saw her as I left. But I have texted her several different times between that visit and today, and haven't even heard a whisper. She's posting, so I don't really know what's up.
-
04-28-23 09:29 #28905Regular Member

Posts: 12Ariya
Legit, pics are real.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/668926294492
-
04-28-23 07:26 #28904Senior Member

Posts: 475New talent?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fortl...-/912653326567
Anyone seen this one? The pictures are all stock photos from other websites, but when you make contact she sends you a picture for which I cannot find history elsewhere.
Reasonable donations and in North Chesterfield.
-
04-27-23 23:34 #28903Senior Member

Posts: 192Simone
She is real. Kinda rushed me.
Originally Posted by Mp777
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 18:47 #28902Senior Member

Posts: 316Number?
Anyone have the phone number for this chick? The link was working before but now it went down.
Originally Posted by Falconer6439
[View Original Post]
He was talking about a girl named Mandie Maytag.
-
04-27-23 18:46 #28901Senior Member

Posts: 316Number?
Anyone have the phone number for this chick? The link was working before but now it went down.
Originally Posted by Falconer6439
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 18:22 #28900Regular Member

Posts: 8Both on Eros
They are both on Eros. Might be traveling together. Let us know.
Originally Posted by TwinWard
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



