Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 59497
-
05-01-23 10:22 #52072Senior Member

Posts: 367Everything Is Too High
Go to Seattle! Yea and spend 2 days going and coming, 500 airline fare, plus the cover charge and activity fees at the spa. Nope, not going to SEA.
Head for Orlando! Great fun for 200 OTD! Plus 150 in gasoline and 12 hours on the road minimum. Fly down but airfare and car rental will still run up towards 150. Not a economical option either.
I've been to DFW and had uncovered fun for 220 OTD. But I was there for other reasons. Same with my visits to Nevada ranches but those are running more than 200 OTD. Airfare and rentals make these expensive trips too.
Or head up to C'ville, over to Smyrna, hit Piedmont Ave or Buford Hwy, or maybe Roswell if they haven't been shut down. They may appear older but in reality it's all pink on the inside and overall a better economical option. Plus you don't have to explain to the wife why you've been gone for so long.
-
05-01-23 09:59 #52071Senior Member

Posts: 283Clear your inbox
Just tried to PM you, but your messages are full.
Originally Posted by Desperado2000
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 09:07 #52070Senior Member

Posts: 1180The one from Papermill
This is the one who used to be Papermill? I hear the warnings.
Originally Posted by AsianMan03
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 00:24 #52069Senior Member

Posts: 2029You can go book Minka in Vegas. She has a good amount of reviews BTW. I did long ago before her breast reduction when she was doing photo shoots with Kayla kleavage. She still does bookings and of course won't come to broke ass Atlanta. I might need to play with them big ass knockers again. Ultimately would love Hitomi Tanaka but from the words I've heard. It is really hard to get something private going.
Originally Posted by CarloLatin
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 23:24 #52068Senior Member

Posts: 2029Over priced ones and boring AMPs as of lately
Facts. I realized the same thing when I explored else where. That rate usually includes BBFS. Over here. CFS. Usually the types where you're OTD $$. 60 are oldies who aren't as appealing as these describe. As of lately. Many of the AMPs I've been to are just boring. Or the lady is not worth their CFS rate. Or it is No HE and if there is HE. It is the sole thing I will not indulge in. A HJ. Dumb. I've found a younger hot one whom is tight. OTD is always $. 80. I'm not spending $$. 40+ pm a 60+ year old again. I think we're in that time again where they're being extra careful again.
Originally Posted by Skeot16
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 19:46 #52067Senior Member

Posts: 798Atl
Unfortunately that's the going rate around the Atlanta area. There's no comparing ATL to Orlando, it's night and day difference. Almost better to take a quick day trip to Orlando for the $200 all in price. Had a good time at Ocean Star for $200 all in recently. Milk Massage, NDS both solid options as well. 7 HC Cartersville is a well known FS place of which there aren't too many here in the ATL. Since there's not many options, prices are higher and guys have to pay higher to play around here.
Originally Posted by Skeot16
[View Original Post]
Orlando is a 6-7 hour car ride, can get down on a tank of gas if you fill up at Buccees, and a tank to get back. Or fly Spirit round trip for $100 early AM, rent a car for the day ($100 or less) and fly back at night. Might as well hit 2 places while you're there for the day.
-
04-30-23 16:34 #52066Senior Member

Posts: 130Massage Legend.
Originally Posted by ConnRimmer
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 15:46 #52065Regular Member

Posts: 18Anna and Kerry are both back
I have seen Kerry multiple times recently.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 15:22 #52064Senior Member

Posts: 109Ml?
What does ML stand for?
Originally Posted by JDrummer
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 10:22 #52063Senior Member

Posts: 95Julie
I believe the Julie you are talking about is now at Lan massage on Chamblee Tucker road near Buford hwy. As others have said, be careful with her because she is not careful and will go BB.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 09:30 #52062Senior Member

Posts: 1180Marietta or Buckhead?
Which one did Julie Go to?
Originally Posted by SunSin1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 08:09 #52061Senior Member

Posts: 446Julie
Cookies is correct, Be careful though, Julie is like that with everyone. BBFS, and the booty is open for business as well. Not the prettiest but not the cleanest either.
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
Where there is a smell there's trouble?
As for Papermill went a couple days ago to see if there were any new replacements. Got a Chunky older lady that was HJ only. Not very fun.
I do not remember her name, but she is not worth seeing. Save your money and stay home and J. O.
-
04-30-23 07:28 #52060Senior Member

Posts: 130Second That
Yeah Julie from Papermill is there now. Not sure what her name is there, though. She is no looker, but she is a pleaser. Open menu for $200 otd.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 07:22 #52059Senior Member

Posts: 78Not really a fair comparison. In my experience mm is 200 for 45 minutes where they rush you out as soon as you finish the deed. At seven it's an hour and I got my full time. She basically gave me two full 30 minute sessions for that price. Because after we finished the first time she got the hot towel for cleanup, started another bit of massaging to fill the time and then wanted another quickie because she noticed I was still ready.
Originally Posted by Skeot16
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 19:48 #52058Senior Member

Posts: 160Overpaid
$260 is way too high. People need to stop overpaying for these girls. The only way I would spend that much is if I was in Orlando even though it's only $200 at MM.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






