Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 225 of 551 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 8264
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4904
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I am on my way to Kittens. Who would you recommend for a nice FS time?
    Regarding Kittens, I'd try approaching Unique, Pretty, Kyla, Love, or Rio. I am pretty sure you'll get what you are after. I am almost certain they all work the day shift, too.

  2. #4903
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Atf, Anya has been taking care of me. All of me, she's the best.
    +1 for Anya too! I've gone before and seen monse, took care of business and was hanging for a bit and Anya came up. Good handy for the 3/100 and she promised a bit more in the back but I was spent at that point. Day time can't be beat.

  3. #4902

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    I was in to see my favorite, monse on Sunday and she felt bad after my first shot because I was still rock hard that she just hopped on again for msog. Love my blue pills. I need to check out Luna sometime. Does she work Sundays? Apparently monse put in a good word for me.
    Atf, Anya has been taking care of me. All of me, she's the best.

  4. #4901
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    How much mileage can you get in 3 dances for $100 during Pandora's dayshift? How long do those 3 dances last?

    And do any of these girls do a really good CBJ?
    There are still dancers that will do $30 per dance. Offer it up and some will reject it, then change their minds later. It depends how slow it is.

    Easier to try out a newer dancer one dance at a time, rather than paying for 3 dances and finding out she's awful.

  5. #4900
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    I love Pandora

    I was in to see my favorite, monse on Sunday and she felt bad after my first shot because I was still rock hard that she just hopped on again for msog. Love my blue pills. I need to check out Luna sometime. Does she work Sundays? Apparently monse put in a good word for me.

  6. #4899

    Kitten's suggestions

    Hey guys, I am on my way to Kittens. Who would you recommend for a nice FS time?

  7. #4898
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    How much mileage can you get in 3 dances for $100 during Pandora's dayshift? How long do those 3 dances last?

    And do any of these girls do a really good CBJ?
    About 3 minutes per dance at Pandoras and Kittens. Some clubs are less. I think the Playground Cabaret has the shortest dances. Mileage varies depending on the dancer. Usually 3 for $100 is low mileage.

    Strip clubs aren't a good value if that's what you're looking for. They're good in that you don't have to set appointments, you can see many dancers, and it can be fun. Pricey as hell though.

  8. #4897
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    How much mileage can you get in 3 dances for $100 during Pandora's dayshift? How long do those 3 dances last?

    And do any of these girls do a really good CBJ?
    Probably 8 to 10 minutes, not sure. I usually get fiv and a HJ for the 3 for 100. Monse will BBBJ for that deal.

  9. #4896

    It's still up

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Did the Pandoras Instagram account get nuked? I can only find one that doesn't seem like their normal account. It was a useful tool to see who was working.
    Make sure to put the dot between pandoras and Seattle (should be pandoras. Seattle).

  10. #4895
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Did the Pandoras Instagram account get nuked? I can only find one that doesn't seem like their normal account. It was a useful tool to see who was working.
    Seems fine to me.

  11. #4894
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Did the Pandoras Instagram account get nuked? I can only find one that doesn't seem like their normal account. It was a useful tool to see who was working.
    https://instagram.com/pandoras.seatt...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

    Looks good to me presently.

  12. #4893
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Did the Pandoras Instagram account get nuked? I can only find one that doesn't seem like their normal account. It was a useful tool to see who was working.
    Pandoras. Seattle.

  13. #4892
    Did the Pandoras Instagram account get nuked? I can only find one that doesn't seem like their normal account. It was a useful tool to see who was working.

  14. #4891
    Quote Originally Posted by Axa575  [View Original Post]
    I left a fat load in her yesterday at Pandoras.

    Since lots of mongers ask for details, ill give them as best I can without breaking rules.

    I keep an eye on Pandora's ig. They post the line ups twice a day to stories, day and evening. Some of the hotter, younger, "social media branding" type girls will post that they'll be dancing that day, but if you keep an eye out, you'll see the line ups and if you look enough you'll see some patterns for girls schedules. Based on what people here have said and me watching the line ups, I knew minse and / or Luna work most week days (seem to be off Mondays, fwiw).

    So I went in an hour or so after opening. Watched a few dances, everyone's low energy bc theres like 4 guys in the club and no ones tipping. I started tipping and girls came over for dances. I wasn't interested in any of them. One hot bodied black chick (can't recall her name) told me shed make me cum however I wanted, but also said she's got condoms, so, I don't think how I actually wanted was on the menu. Many here have said: if you want the extras, go during the day shift, because most of the 18-24 year olds that work the night shift are hot as fuck and also aren't fucking anyone, at least not for any reasonable price. So the day shift women tend to be the not quite as hot ones, but will do what you want for the right price.

    Finally I saw Luna. She came to me after her dance. I told her last time I saw her she mentioned her friend monse (who I was more interested in based on reviews from here), and asked if she could introduce me. This was all bs BTW, but I didn't know how monse's name was pronounced (Mon. -say), I didn't want to blow our cover by rolling in and saying "I heard monse will fuck," and I didn't know what she / they looked like, so I needed a semi natural way to be introduced. Others might just boldly ask anyone but maybe I'm shy; that's not my style. Luna offered a threesome which I want to do some day, but it wasn't in the cards yesterday. So she introduced me to monse. For those wondering what they look like (I know I did). They're both a bit older latina women. Luna is taller and thicker. Monse is smaller spinnerish, though curvy. I'd guess she's 40 ish. Both have bolt ons and grabbable asses. They're both very much my cup of tea. Maybe even more into Luna physically.

    Monse said something about a private room and I said absolutely. Tbh I have no idea what she said, between the music and the accent I didn't catch much. I knew we'd discuss details there. Paid the room fee, then off to her office. From there, no discussions, she just started with a grind heavy dance with DFK. It was hot. Towards the end she was sucking my cock through my shorts.
    Thanks for the excellent wrote-up.

  15. #4890
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She's the one looks a cross between Velma from Scooby Doo and Lara Croft Tomb Raider? Entertaining on stage but that's about it.
    Did you just describe the perfect woman? Now I'm curious, extras be damned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape