Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 13264
-
05-03-23 13:50 #11524Senior Member

Posts: 531Only saw her once but that sure looks like her.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 12:37 #11523Senior Member

Posts: 38This is not Stephanie from Chelsea / Everett.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-23 09:37 #11522Senior Member

Posts: 505Stephanie
Another member posted this link in the AMP forum.
https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bt...617056663.html
Is that Stephanie, formerly of Chelsea? She disappeared a year or so ago, and I think the rumor was that she got busted. I haven't seen her in like 2+ years and I can't tell if that's her or not.
-
05-02-23 19:00 #11521Senior Member

Posts: 139Hahah
Way I see it, there's 2 options for what you want.
Originally Posted by GoodVibes9065
[View Original Post]
1-spend 5 grand.
2-go out with 100 woman on regular dating apps, get 10 to fall for you hard, maybe 2 out of the 10 are freaks that will do all this. After 4 months of dating.
-
05-02-23 15:23 #11520Senior Member

Posts: 193Irene
https://worcester.craigslist.org/hws...616687942.html
Originally Posted by ActionJ1
[View Original Post]
Treat her well.
-
05-02-23 11:35 #11519Regular Member

Posts: 11Some help please
Seems like everything is a waste of money lately. Looking for a body to body massage. Mutual massage. That leads up to full service. BBBJ included CFS and Greek if possible. Rimming both ways and prostrate play. Basically the whole nine yards. Is there suck a provider out there? Have Thursday to Sunday off and alone so any help will help.
-
05-01-23 07:44 #11518Senior Member

Posts: 74I'm on North Shore but just looked at BOS and NOS Craig's. Didn't find anything but usual AMP ads.
Originally Posted by TurnOverHoney
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 23:24 #11517Senior Member

Posts: 48Thanks a ton!
Originally Posted by LikesBikes
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 20:38 #11516Senior Member

Posts: 135Irene
Here's an old listing, but I think the number is the same.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=255014
Originally Posted by ActionJ1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 19:42 #11515Senior Member

Posts: 282Full body massage off of Craig's
I would TOFTT but just browsed Craig's for non-Asian and noticed a north shore by the fire massage.
Any takers, I don't know the name of the provider and don't know if happiness can be had. Location looks a bit tough.
To get to. It's on Craig's, the ad.
Stay safe.
-
04-30-23 17:39 #11514Senior Member

Posts: 48Irene
What is the Ad's title? Does it include her name? It's hard to know what to look for without details.
Originally Posted by Sounds
[View Original Post]
If anyone has the number and wouldn't mind PMing it, I'd love to give Irene a try.
-
04-30-23 16:47 #11513Senior Member

Posts: 2189She occasionally posts in Worcester craigslist.
Originally Posted by ItsaAGame
[View Original Post]
Have to hit the site at just the right time to see the ad.
-
04-29-23 23:00 #11512Senior Member

Posts: 82Irene
Does she have an ad? Would love to try her out?
Originally Posted by Bishop8891
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 14:20 #11511Senior Member

Posts: 242Rimming 2
Here's my twice a year post. Looking for any leads on girls that offer rimming. I'm not super picky. Can be Asian or non-Asian massage parlors, can be hookers, can be street walkers, can be UTR's whatever you've got, feel free to message me.
If you're into trades, I've got some (what I feel to be) pretty good hook up's. LMK. Thank you and happy Mongering!
-
04-28-23 13:37 #11510Senior Member

Posts: 306Non Asian
Brother Irene is non Asian. She works out of her house in Worcester.
Originally Posted by DibuScaloneta
[View Original Post]
Worth the trip!










Reply With Quote




