Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 16501
-
05-01-23 13:21 #15301Senior Member

Posts: 55Kinda looks like a girl that goes by Shayna. I used to see her on the corner gas station on new kings / moncrief w and sometimes Edgewood by the big grocery. Picked her up once but she got spooked. She let me feel that kitty and it was nice, she's about 30 WSW 5 ft4 130 tan brunette. Nice little body on her. On another note I used to go by new kings food mart gas station often to see who was around, used to be a nice little hot spot but slowed down. I can't be the only one on here who used to stop by there. I've had some very good times there and the surrounding streets.
Originally Posted by MechGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 11:27 #15300Senior Member

Posts: 534Nope
These shorts wasn't that short.
Originally Posted by Cantb3
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 17:03 #15299Senior Member

Posts: 534Tall Brittany or snowflake
If any you mongers thirsty, I'm watching her right now at the big speedway on lane Ave. She has on blue jeans shorts black top. She also has a huge black eye. Dammmm.
-
04-30-23 11:02 #15298Senior Member

Posts: 55Taking our own advice
A while back, I did some reports on Kristen and Hooterville. I've known Kristen for about three years and have been good friends, but we have had our ups and downs during that time. Little over a month ago I gave her a chance and things have been going great. This weekend we decided to spend together since our birthdays were so close together. I picked her up Friday and we stayed at my house. Saturday we decided to get a room. So everything is going great until later that night. During the whole time one of her biggest issues is she wants to procrastinate and sometimes it causes problems, she will try to hide in the bathrooms while she's using the needle and causes a whole Lotta time wasted. So Saturday night we ended up into an argument about it and then she tells me she wants me to take her out at 1:30 in the morning. I've gone through this before with her and this time I told her to grab her shit and call one of her other John's or walk the fuck home. Then she blew the fuck up on me and it all hit me which was a little tickle coming from such a small person. But it definitely made me snap to where I grabbed all her shit threw it out the hotel door, which landed all into the hotel pool. All her clothes and her phone and what dope she had left ended up in the pool. I smashed her pipes and her rigs. At this point I was not going to deal with it anymore so I grabbed my stuff and turned in the hotel keys and left. I don't know which one of you guys that she called to come get her Sorry pathetic ass but you can deal with it now. I am completely done and wiped my hands of this girl. Now I've warned all you guys now don't fall for her fucking bullshit and her sad stories.
-
04-29-23 20:52 #15297Senior Member

Posts: 424Just my opinion, She will not make money on stg, front grill is almost gone, dudes will walk right out after seeing that, she will be wasting her time and motel fees.
Originally Posted by MechGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 20:48 #15296Senior Member

Posts: 424That girl is not 5 feet' nothin. She is very close to 6 feet tall. She is big bird on the streets, tallest of them all, and short blonde hair.
Originally Posted by MechGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 10:47 #15295Regular Member

Posts: 14Right! Roger that. What I meant but didn't say was that I figured her for an STG girl or higher. EscortMonkey etc.
Originally Posted by JaxHunter01
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 08:27 #15294Senior Member

Posts: 72Hodar
Big ass bag, flip flops and hair in a bun. If it looks like a duck. Walks like a duck. Quacks like a duck. It's a SW. LOL.
Originally Posted by MechGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-23 07:37 #15293Regular Member

Posts: 14I think Big Bird is the 6 ft big Ole farm girl looking one. This girl is petite and 5 ft nothin'. I know the pic isn't the greatest but it was the best I could do without being too obvious.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 22:08 #15292Senior Member

Posts: 1246That looks like Kassidy to me. I know she has funky colored hair right now.
Originally Posted by MechGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 20:58 #15291Senior Member

Posts: 424That looks like big bird. She is missing a lot of front teeth.
Originally Posted by MechGuy71
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 20:57 #15290Senior Member

Posts: 424The very tall WSW with short blonde hair. Don't know her name, didn't bother to ask, told her to gtfo after she said 40 for a BJ.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-23 19:42 #15289Regular Member

Posts: 14Snapped a pic of my unicorn
I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
-
04-28-23 03:05 #15288Senior Member

Posts: 1246Sir, who is "Big Bird" on Cahoon?
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-23 23:17 #15287Senior Member

Posts: 534Lmao
You don't hold any punches do you bro? Lmao.
Originally Posted by Ayce8
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





