Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 1100 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 16499
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15299

    Tall Brittany or snowflake

    If any you mongers thirsty, I'm watching her right now at the big speedway on lane Ave. She has on blue jeans shorts black top. She also has a huge black eye. Dammmm.

  2. #15298

    Taking our own advice

    A while back, I did some reports on Kristen and Hooterville. I've known Kristen for about three years and have been good friends, but we have had our ups and downs during that time. Little over a month ago I gave her a chance and things have been going great. This weekend we decided to spend together since our birthdays were so close together. I picked her up Friday and we stayed at my house. Saturday we decided to get a room. So everything is going great until later that night. During the whole time one of her biggest issues is she wants to procrastinate and sometimes it causes problems, she will try to hide in the bathrooms while she's using the needle and causes a whole Lotta time wasted. So Saturday night we ended up into an argument about it and then she tells me she wants me to take her out at 1:30 in the morning. I've gone through this before with her and this time I told her to grab her shit and call one of her other John's or walk the fuck home. Then she blew the fuck up on me and it all hit me which was a little tickle coming from such a small person. But it definitely made me snap to where I grabbed all her shit threw it out the hotel door, which landed all into the hotel pool. All her clothes and her phone and what dope she had left ended up in the pool. I smashed her pipes and her rigs. At this point I was not going to deal with it anymore so I grabbed my stuff and turned in the hotel keys and left. I don't know which one of you guys that she called to come get her Sorry pathetic ass but you can deal with it now. I am completely done and wiped my hands of this girl. Now I've warned all you guys now don't fall for her fucking bullshit and her sad stories.

  3. #15297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    Right! Roger that. What I meant but didn't say was that I figured her for an STG girl or higher. EscortMonkey etc.
    Just my opinion, She will not make money on stg, front grill is almost gone, dudes will walk right out after seeing that, she will be wasting her time and motel fees.

  4. #15296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I think Big Bird is the 6 ft big Ole farm girl looking one. This girl is petite and 5 ft nothin'. I know the pic isn't the greatest but it was the best I could do without being too obvious.
    That girl is not 5 feet' nothin. She is very close to 6 feet tall. She is big bird on the streets, tallest of them all, and short blonde hair.

  5. #15295
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxHunter01  [View Original Post]
    Big ass bag, flip flops and hair in a bun. If it looks like a duck. Walks like a duck. Quacks like a duck. It's a SW. LOL.
    Right! Roger that. What I meant but didn't say was that I figured her for an STG girl or higher. EscortMonkey etc.

  6. #15294

    Hodar

    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    Big ass bag, flip flops and hair in a bun. If it looks like a duck. Walks like a duck. Quacks like a duck. It's a SW. LOL.

  7. #15293
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    That looks like big bird. She is missing a lot of front teeth.
    I think Big Bird is the 6 ft big Ole farm girl looking one. This girl is petite and 5 ft nothin'. I know the pic isn't the greatest but it was the best I could do without being too obvious.

  8. #15292
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    That looks like Kassidy to me. I know she has funky colored hair right now.

  9. #15291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MechGuy71  [View Original Post]
    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    That looks like big bird. She is missing a lot of front teeth.

  10. #15290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Sir, who is "Big Bird" on Cahoon?
    The very tall WSW with short blonde hair. Don't know her name, didn't bother to ask, told her to gtfo after she said 40 for a BJ.

  11. #15289

    Snapped a pic of my unicorn

    I only see this girl between DG and the Community Center. She is absolutely my type. I am thinking she isn't a SW. She is several tiers above the local talent IMO. Always dresses provocatively. With just a banging body. Not an ounce of fat. She went straight to a car in the parking lot. Didn't even get a chance at a swoop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20230428_182349.jpg‎  

  12. #15288
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Some of these girls are insane with their prices. We all need to decline these prices, I guarantee you, they all will suck dick for 20 if that's all everyone is willing to pay.

    Big Bird in the Cahoon loop wanted 40 for a BJ, I gladly told her and her missing teeth and her 6 feet ass to GTFO.
    Sir, who is "Big Bird" on Cahoon?

  13. #15287

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Some of these girls are insane with their prices. We all need to decline these prices, I guarantee you, they all will suck dick for 20 if that's all everyone is willing to pay.

    Big Bird in the Cahoon loop wanted 40 for a BJ, I gladly told her and her missing teeth and her 6 feet ass to GTFO.
    You don't hold any punches do you bro? Lmao.

  14. #15286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Scooped her last night on lane ave. I gave her a quick interview of what I wanted which was bbbjwcs. She comes back with this outrageous charge so I say your crazy, so she wants me to take her back so I said ok I'm not paying that price. We get halfway to dropping her ass off then she wants to negotiate a lower deal. I take the fucking bait. We get to a spot she's already a little tipsy and she starts with ok mic check but she never revs it up. So after 10 minutes of teasing my cock instead of sucking it off she wants to masturbate. WTF! So she gets off then wants to FS so I give in. But she trying to be all bossy and shit she don't want to do this or that bullshit. So much bullshit it made my dick soft and I got the fuck up took the loss took her goofy ass back, never to deal with her again. She did have a pretty kat and nice ass but all that bossy shit ruined the mood for junior. You mongers have been warned!
    Some of these girls are insane with their prices. We all need to decline these prices, I guarantee you, they all will suck dick for 20 if that's all everyone is willing to pay.

    Big Bird in the Cahoon loop wanted 40 for a BJ, I gladly told her and her missing teeth and her 6 feet ass to GTFO.

  15. #15285

    Tall Brittany or snowflake

    I haven't seen her in about a week. Has anyone seen her out strolling? Mongers be honest! Has anyone taken her off the streets??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape