Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 8286
-
05-04-23 19:12 #4926Senior Member

Posts: 35Paisley at Pandora's??
I heard about Paisley's new boobies and I need to see them for myself (and hear some of her beautiful dirty talk) . But I've been checking Pandora's Instagram for the last few days now and she doesn't seem to be part of the daytime lineup. Has anyone seen her in the past few weeks? Has she moved on to another club? TIA.
-
05-04-23 17:33 #4925I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Faith at, Pandora
I go see Faith at Pandora. Daytime.
Monse busy. Faith show me good time. She play with my Wang and ride my Wang.
I last five song! Usually I cum in 2 or 3. I like a pronstar now. Hahahaha.
Goodtime.
-
05-03-23 12:06 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 29Yeah, but what about Natalie?
Originally Posted by Titisucka
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 21:24 #4923Regular Member

Posts: 2Pandora's Friday
Had a few dances with India, Mariah, and Natalie. India was the first to take me to the back. Amazing dirty talk and she let me play with her pussy which made my wang jump. A must try. She mentioned more in the VIP but I just arrived and wanted to try out a few more girls. Mariah approached me and gave me the best BJ in VIP for $$ She let me take the cover off and finish all over her big soft juicy a $$.
-
05-02-23 12:08 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 168Yes, Sativa! Yeah, very attractive but low mileage like you say.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-23 03:18 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 379Sativa?
White girl? I wonder if it was sativa, she's frigging hot but low mileage, at least with me, no titty sucking or pussy play, standard lap dance.
Originally Posted by VTwelveMpg
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 12:38 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 29She offers incalls in West Seattle. FS - $600/ hr all covered.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 11:59 #4919Senior Member

Posts: 168Stopped by Pandoras for the first time on Friday, missed monse and Luna by about 15 minutes, decided to stay since I was there anyway. Was approached by some with with an S-name (skye, sierra, something like that). She has curly / frizzy hair, pretty good body. Said it was 3/100 dances, an extra hundred for VIP. Realizing now the 3/100 seems like that should include HJ so I probably got a bit ripped off but oh well.
-
05-01-23 08:22 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 35Regarding Kittens, I'd try approaching Unique, Pretty, Kyla, Love, or Rio. I am pretty sure you'll get what you are after. I am almost certain they all work the day shift, too.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 23:50 #4917Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269Anya
+1 for Anya too! I've gone before and seen monse, took care of business and was hanging for a bit and Anya came up. Good handy for the 3/100 and she promised a bit more in the back but I was spent at that point. Day time can't be beat.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 18:00 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
Atf, Anya has been taking care of me. All of me, she's the best.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-23 00:15 #4915Senior Member

Posts: 371There are still dancers that will do $30 per dance. Offer it up and some will reject it, then change their minds later. It depends how slow it is.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
Easier to try out a newer dancer one dance at a time, rather than paying for 3 dances and finding out she's awful.
-
04-29-23 19:05 #4914Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269I love Pandora
I was in to see my favorite, monse on Sunday and she felt bad after my first shot because I was still rock hard that she just hopped on again for msog. Love my blue pills. I need to check out Luna sometime. Does she work Sundays? Apparently monse put in a good word for me.
-
04-29-23 16:03 #4913Senior Member

Posts: 135Kitten's suggestions
Hey guys, I am on my way to Kittens. Who would you recommend for a nice FS time?
-
04-29-23 14:57 #4912Senior Member

Posts: 371About 3 minutes per dance at Pandoras and Kittens. Some clubs are less. I think the Playground Cabaret has the shortest dances. Mileage varies depending on the dancer. Usually 3 for $100 is low mileage.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
Strip clubs aren't a good value if that's what you're looking for. They're good in that you don't have to set appointments, you can see many dancers, and it can be fun. Pricey as hell though.














Reply With Quote




