Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 882 1382 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19312

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by RobO  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/411396082214

    I should have listened to the title of her ad and not called on her. In my defense, I was mesmerized by the photos. I love thigh high stockings, and the person in the photos looked good in them and fit. And she promised "I'm welcoming you to a safe secure and comfortable environment". What could go wrong?

    She answered my text quickly, and she seemed friendly and polite. She quoted me 100 QV 150 HH 200 H. I went with QV because I wasn't sure she would be the one in the photo (they usually aren't). She gave me her address and I went there to her safe, secure and comfortable house. She said she had stockings similar to the ones in the photos, so I was anxious for the visit. I get there and there is plenty of parking in a quiet apartment complex. So far, pretty "safe". I parked and walked to her place. She greets me at the door. Of course, she does not look as fit as the woman in the photos. We do the cop check thing, and she tells me to get "comfortable", which I do. She is on her phone the whole time, even as I am sitting and waiting on her "comfortable" couch. She is still fully clothed in leggings and sweatshirt. She puts her phone down and says "do you have a cover?" I didn't. She said she'd do bareback for a cost. I said just a BJ was fine. She started. Not the best technique. Every 10 seconds she would alternate saying "tell me if you are about to" and "not in my mouth". About two minutes in, there is a knock on the backdoor. She asks "Do I party?" I replied not. She said it is just her friend brining 420, and it will only take a minute. I met the friend. Nice guy. I find out it is heavier stuff. Since I am not a partier and I didn't want any trouble, I bolted. Why did I give the donation first. Lesson learned. I may be done with STG. Any recommendations where I can find better options?
    Just join seeking. Yea its 109 a month but you meet better woman. Stop throwing your money away with these crack addicts of STG.

  2. #19311

    Looking for a fabulous time. Call no!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/411396082214

    I should have listened to the title of her ad and not called on her. In my defense, I was mesmerized by the photos. I love thigh high stockings, and the person in the photos looked good in them and fit. And she promised "I'm welcoming you to a safe secure and comfortable environment". What could go wrong?

    She answered my text quickly, and she seemed friendly and polite. She quoted me 100 QV 150 HH 200 H. I went with QV because I wasn't sure she would be the one in the photo (they usually aren't). She gave me her address and I went there to her safe, secure and comfortable house. She said she had stockings similar to the ones in the photos, so I was anxious for the visit. I get there and there is plenty of parking in a quiet apartment complex. So far, pretty "safe". I parked and walked to her place. She greets me at the door. Of course, she does not look as fit as the woman in the photos. We do the cop check thing, and she tells me to get "comfortable", which I do. She is on her phone the whole time, even as I am sitting and waiting on her "comfortable" couch. She is still fully clothed in leggings and sweatshirt. She puts her phone down and says "do you have a cover?" I didn't. She said she'd do bareback for a cost. I said just a BJ was fine. She started. Not the best technique. Every 10 seconds she would alternate saying "tell me if you are about to" and "not in my mouth". About two minutes in, there is a knock on the backdoor. She asks "Do I party?" I replied not. She said it is just her friend brining 420, and it will only take a minute. I met the friend. Nice guy. I find out it is heavier stuff. Since I am not a partier and I didn't want any trouble, I bolted. Why did I give the donation first. Lesson learned. I may be done with STG. Any recommendations where I can find better options?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmjy1mze2odmzy2jlm2q3ndhknddkztjmmzg2mzlhogzmytm0ndfm.jpg.jpeg‎   tmjuwnjc0oweyyzc0zgflymyynwqwoda1ytdkzmqwmdy0mwfjmji5.jpg.jpeg‎  

  3. #19310

    Jasmine Middle Eastern

    Hey all. Used to live here and back for business. Is Jasmine in Prov a solid provider? Searching in the past she is passionate and good service. Conflicting reports about BBFS, not looking for that. I'm mostly interested in BBBJ. Is that on the table? And multiple pops? Should I do hour or half hour? Thanks.

  4. #19309

    Sorry forgot to attach link. Smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoyDuke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen / talked to her recently? She posts regularly but her erotic reviews are a bit aged at this point. Thanks in advance.
    This is awkward, my apologies I forgot to attach her link. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/471469857611.

    Posts frequently but not necessarily every day.

  5. #19308
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD789  [View Original Post]
    Nympho Dee / Deanna still around? Haven't seen anything from her in months.

    https://imgur.com/a/xvwKp8d
    Deanna was my "go to" girl. I too haven't heard from her or her sister too. =(.

  6. #19307

    In search of raw-dogging hoes with a hairy snatch.

    I will never kick a nice, nasty, bareback-fucking attractive, clean-shaven hoe out of bed. Nevertheless, my preference is for a natural, unshaven, and REALLY REALLY hairy puss!

    But I havn't inseminated a wall-to-wall carpeted cunnt since Princess Barbara disappeared last summer. You might indeed recognize hers, in the first pic below. The other Bush jungles in these pics were attached to working women who I've previously inseminated in RI. But unfortunatey, all 3 of those, too, disappeard from the Biz and / or from the RI area, years ago. But you other Bush-whacking hairy-hoe hunters might indeed recognize these hirsuite, heavenly harlots' holes!

    So, do any of you guys have any CURRENT leads on decent, non-drug-addicted Rhode Island hoes with a nice, thick hairy jungle Bush, who DFK nicely, and, of course, who will fuck raw, for a fair price? If so, PLEASE post 'them up!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-180.jpeg‎   thumbnail-178.jpeg‎   thumbnail-177.jpg‎   thumbnail-181aa.jpg‎  

  7. #19306

    Savannah in Pawtucket

    Seen her ad many times and decided to take the plunge. Not good. She is the girl in the pictures but her pictures are old. She's about 30 lb heavier and walks like she has either back or hip issues. Has rotten teeth. Her place is a third floor very small apartment and is very messy. The hallway staircase has a heavy cigarette smell. I actually felt really bad for her being in such shape and living like that. She's obviously fallen on bad times. No signs of demons at all. As bad as I felt I still had to take a hard pass just couldn't get into it. Her donation was 1. 2 qv, 1. 5 hr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...f/770146008289

  8. #19305
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Brooklyn in Providence? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...o/905852741517
    Search this thread for her name and a lot of recent discussion will pop up from about 1 month ago. Mixed bag of reviews but she is real.

  9. #19304

    Vanessa

    Has anyone seen / talked to her recently? She posts regularly but her erotic reviews are a bit aged at this point. Thanks in advance.

  10. #19303

    Brooklyn

    Anyone have any info on Brooklyn in Providence? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...o/905852741517

  11. #19302

    Stay away

    Careful this one will try to rob you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lowel...u/121163460174

  12. #19301
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Polyamorous Princess

    Really appreciate the Intel!

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    See my report from about a year ago. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post5969200.

    Tl, dr: meh, difficult to get to respond.

  13. #19300

    PolyAmorous Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Sw999  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/701262261228

    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one yet? I know there was a thread about her a month or two back, but no one seemed to have any experience. Wondering if anyone has seen her yet and could share their experience?
    See my report from about a year ago. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post5969200.

    Tl, dr: meh, difficult to get to respond.

  14. #19299
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Everything covered but highly recommend. Greek on the menu no up charge. Sexy little thing.
    Awesome! Thanks for letting me know.

  15. #19298

    I deserved it

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    She charges $80 for a 20 min car date. You really fought her over $40? If it was that bad, just pay her and get out of there. You kinda sound like you deserved it. Holding on to her bag? She doesn't know you, man. You scared the shit out of her.
    You're right, I deserved being set up to be robbed and then OC sprayed in my face. I didn't fight her, I held her bag. Meanwhile she is outside of the car screaming like a lunatic. I never raised my voice, stayed calm the whole time. But you say I deserve it? A Beta male will fall over and cower down when a female tries to rob him, and that is what is most comfortable for you I suppose. But let's not say I deserved any of that. The girl was a pro and knew exactly what she was doing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape