Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 381 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 431 481 881 1381 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 25003
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19303

    Stay away

    Careful this one will try to rob you.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lowel...u/121163460174

  2. #19302
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Polyamorous Princess

    Really appreciate the Intel!

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    See my report from about a year ago. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post5969200.

    Tl, dr: meh, difficult to get to respond.

  3. #19301

    PolyAmorous Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Sw999  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/701262261228

    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one yet? I know there was a thread about her a month or two back, but no one seemed to have any experience. Wondering if anyone has seen her yet and could share their experience?
    See my report from about a year ago. http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...200&viewfull=1#post5969200.

    Tl, dr: meh, difficult to get to respond.

  4. #19300
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Everything covered but highly recommend. Greek on the menu no up charge. Sexy little thing.
    Awesome! Thanks for letting me know.

  5. #19299

    I deserved it

    Quote Originally Posted by BridesMilk  [View Original Post]
    She charges $80 for a 20 min car date. You really fought her over $40? If it was that bad, just pay her and get out of there. You kinda sound like you deserved it. Holding on to her bag? She doesn't know you, man. You scared the shit out of her.
    You're right, I deserved being set up to be robbed and then OC sprayed in my face. I didn't fight her, I held her bag. Meanwhile she is outside of the car screaming like a lunatic. I never raised my voice, stayed calm the whole time. But you say I deserve it? A Beta male will fall over and cower down when a female tries to rob him, and that is what is most comfortable for you I suppose. But let's not say I deserved any of that. The girl was a pro and knew exactly what she was doing.

  6. #19298

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    I know her personally and she has had demons with H and cr at ck. She used to be model hot. Hit me up for old pics.
    Don't know what she was vaping but it fucked her up! I was / am just guessing that it was not THC oil. Spacey buzz though and yes KoF, points well taken.

  7. #19297
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw999  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/701262261228

    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one yet? I know there was a thread about her a month or two back, but no one seemed to have any experience. Wondering if anyone has seen her yet and could share their experience?
    From what I recall it was all negative.

  8. #19296
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Polyamorous Princess

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...s/701262261228

    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one yet? I know there was a thread about her a month or two back, but no one seemed to have any experience. Wondering if anyone has seen her yet and could share their experience?

  9. #19295
    Quote Originally Posted by Shisca301  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Has anyone seen Belle from Warwick, she has three obscure pics up. I'm looking but all my old girls seem to be long gone. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
    I saw her about a year ago. She's very small, like 5 feet 100 lbs. At the time she was on crutches because she had broke her hip. She's not very attractive, very worn down looking, looks like someone you'd find on Cranston st. Did a BBBJ for $50, it was good, she gets into it, just a little toothy.

  10. #19294

    Yazmin (Jasmine)

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnStuartIll  [View Original Post]
    Hey, hope everyone is having a good week so far. Was just curious if anyone has had any experiences with any of these ladies before, and if so, how was it? Thanks!

    -Mona. https://skipthegames.com/posts/oldsa...o/086155901344.

    -Anastasia. https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/947403820359.

    -Diamond. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/820967118572.

    -Jasmine. https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...-/480563790139.

    -Michelle. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/546032924899.

    -Whoever this is. https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...c/865237065596.
    Everything covered but highly recommend. Greek on the menu no up charge. Sexy little thing.

  11. #19293
    Quote Originally Posted by Shisca301  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Has anyone seen Belle from Warwick, she has three obscure pics up. I'm looking but all my old girls seem to be long gone. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
    She's in Seekonk now.

  12. #19292
    Quote Originally Posted by Shisca301  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Has anyone seen Belle from Warwick, she has three obscure pics up. I'm looking but all my old girls seem to be long gone. Any info appreciated. Thanks.
    If you are talking about Belle Sin Clair, you might want to take a look at my post 18629, about her, on this page:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=belle#post6283741.

    And then also look at my post 11264, here, for my 9 year old pics of Belle:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...691&viewfull=1#post4898691.

    If you do see Belle, you might want ask her about her friend Sydney. They were both CIP in the threesomes, but Sydney was by far the better hoe, by my lights!

  13. #19291

    Belle question

    Hi,

    Has anyone seen Belle from Warwick, she has three obscure pics up. I'm looking but all my old girls seem to be long gone. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

  14. #19290
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    So if its not THC, then what is she high on? One of my main concerns here, is that if its illegal, then thugs with badges as well as thugs without badges (I. E. , pimp daddy dealers) could be a potential problem?
    Your point is valid about the drugs and thugs and those are likely the reasons why I have not been back. Great body, accommodating, and takes a good pounding but trouble could turn the corner at any time. It's too bad!

  15. #19289
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseTattoo  [View Original Post]
    I think she just partied too much in her youth honestly. She lives with her girlfriend.

    I mean this goes without saying really but even the most unsuspecting person can be addicted to drugs. If a girl has an ad she most likely bangs dozens of guys per week. If she also allows BBFS then it's almost certain she will catch and pass STDs. For a nut that is marginally better it doesn't seem worth it. My opinion of course.

    Stay safe.
    I actually agree with you, insofar as women on hard drugs do more easily acquire and spread diseases. Opiates and many other hard drugs are immunosuppressants. I've posted about this before, with references. This, in addition to their attracting thugs with and without badges, is why I try to avoid them.

    But I have to respectfully disagree about the nut. For me, a nut without wearing a rubber is not marginally better. It's orders of magnitude better. For me, a nut with a rubber is not even worth persuing. This is why I look for healthy, non-junkie hoes. Less chance of diseases, and less chance of being assaulted or arrested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape